Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
SUPERB CAPSArti Kesu gets FB of her betrayal and usi k baad wo uska haath thoda sa hatata hain and glares at her isiliye she removes it😆par cough cough HER MAN!! gave her so intense looks😳☺️
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

SUPERB CAPSArti Kesu gets FB of her betrayal and usi k baad wo uska haath thoda sa hatata hain and glares at her isiliye she removes it😆par cough cough HER MAN!! gave her so intense looks😳☺️

okies mujhe laga khair jaane do 😆
prachurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti07

superb analysis parchu piu and minizz and now tell me y did gulaal remove her hand was it coz kesar was angry🤔 or coz she got conscious by the look her MAN gave cough cough ...me  confused 🤔

Nah...Kesar took is arm away from her touch and Gulaal didn't hold his hand after Kesar's rebuke
Incense thumbnail
okay i need to watch the epi 😭
Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geeshu

yaar...just imagine Talli's situation..if it happens with u, what'll u do?? 

Yup Geesh that's why we felt bad for her somdetimes but an educated gal should have some brains but lol even if Gullu sabotaged her brains ,she made some serious blunders which make her the most irritating character..BUT I have always agreed that Talli was WRONGED both by Gulaal and Kesar coz they used her to confront each other
prachurya thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CUJsqsWVJFU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yktbtQriQy0[/YOUTUBE]

Believe me, I have saved u from a cringeworthy dream sequence🤢
Edited by prachurya - 11 years ago
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Yup Geesh that's why we felt bad for her somdetimes but an educated gal should have some brains but lol even if Gullu sabotaged her brains ,she made some serious blunders which make her the most irritating character..BUT I have always agreed that Talli was WRONGED both by Gulaal and Kesar coz they used her to confront each other

yes..they were playing with Talli's emotions.. 
Incense thumbnail
^ i think she wasnt even needed i would have prefer a scheming witch daughter or a niece of sudha bhabhi...this brainless tali and her battisi was ...🤢😡
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

why do u want to watch full epi...watch just GK scenes from YT...thats good na...warna brainless talli koh half of the epi dekhna padtha hai...usse bhardhaash karna padtha hai ...aur yahaa aakhe GK ke bhaare mein baath karna chodke talli koh sympathy ya scold karthe hai...

Transference thumbnail
guys nidra devi calling😭 bye😳 yaar ye ext ME hai ki ab monday ko hi kesar darshan honge