Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
offtopic i know its not the appropriate place to discuss but still did u watched the promos of saraswatichandra on star plus its by sanjay leela bhansali  looks promising wht say????
Geeshudi he he😆 me ab chup rahungi😛PEACE BUT TALLI IS A DUMBO😛
arti yup it looks promising heard that jennifer is the heroine one thing is sure sets and camera angles will be AWESOME!!
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Geeshudi he he😆 me ab chup rahungi😛PEACE BUT TALLI IS A DUMBO😛
arti yup it looks promising heard that jennifer is the heroine one thing is sure sets and camera angles will be AWESOME!!

yaa either sanjay leela makes a masterpiece or a crap lets see how this turns out 😳
Originally posted by manzilmukul

@ Neilu...I AM LOVING UR ESSAYS!!Actually the flaws of Gulaal make her appealing!! This is what I loved about her..She was ziddi,she made huge mistakes...She took decisions on other's behalf ,and above all she took Kesar for granted...Well if you go back a few pages and check..I have already talked about Gulaal's overpowering eagerness to push talli toawrds Kesar did stem from the reality check by MB who made her see the prob in new light..The ostrich she was...She came out with a temporaray soln of talli keasr being a match..Yes!! Her constanat pushing was for her..Coz in her heart she knew she did a terrible mistake and now wanted to clear her name by being selfless..But yes despite being selfish being blind to Kesar's feelings she hmotive was happiness of all and like u said it was merely an illusion coz she chose to turn a blind eye on KESAR'S FEELINGS!! so neither her promise nor choti Talli's love..it was GULAAL AND HER GUILT WHICH MADE HER BEHAVE SO AND LAER SHE WAS LIKE I HAVE TO GET OUT FROM THIS ASAP.Even during the confrontation during KT marriage..she sees her faisla as Kesar's bedi..i mean her guilt always compelled her to behave adversely...this was her biggest flaw

exactly thats what i want to say..that she was not selfless but selfish..a selfish act which had a face of selflessness...it never was selfless on her part..she never realised she was being selfish n not selfless..and kesar exactly showed her mirror during their confrontation after KT engagement in that kichen scene..Shaadi mubarak ho !!!...but madam tab bhi full on sudhari nahi..coz we know wat followed Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
main bhi aa gayi Kesar ke peeche peeche😃

Hi guys🤗It felt so good to watch Neil back on my TV screen.I had missed him as Kesar.The action sequence was awesome with Dushyant looking on proudly...looking forward to the first meeting scene today😳

Arti,I envy your attitude towards Talli yaar cause I am not able to do that.Seeing her irritates me even now and she was the first person shown after the leap 😡 If only they had shown her in small doses I would have loved her to death😭

Sorry Geeshu😭

OMG This epic VM needs a special mention
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVpVi0yzabw[/YOUTUBE]
Today's epi turned out to be Talsagra Marathon.
Loved the diya scene where Talli's chunar almost extinguishes the diya but Gulaal doesn't let it get extinguished.
Gulaal actually asked God to give her Kesar back. Be careful fow what u wish, as it just might come true. Her Kesar would never give her place in his life to anyone else my it be his childhood bestie. To Kesar, Gulaal was his life and his wife and he never minced his words from the word go. So, God actually made Gulaal's wish true but Gulaal had no idea what would be the after-effects.
And did I see JK happy seeing Kesar? I thought she wud run and hug Dushy but she was genuinely happy seeing Kesuda. What to say, she was an angel for GK😃
Edited by prachurya - 11 years ago
lovely epi i totally loved the changing equation in talsagra house love this evil woman JK she is our sweet cupid ha ha ha this is one show where we dint even hated the grey shades hmmm talli is an exception😆 okies i loved dushyant and kesar confrontation though i found neil little raw infront of shushant ji aah it was his first epi so no complains... i thorougly enjoyed kesuda's grand entry in the house and gulaal u wished for him and the god gave him back ...fair enough😎

once again i m so damm happy neil was superb fantastic job neil 😳
Originally posted by prachurya

OMG This epic VM needs a special mention
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVpVi0yzabw[/YOUTUBE]

ha ha ha parchu thanks for the vm... oh my poor bhavna...literally she should get the most bechari satayi hui award ...gulaal how could u bedardi😭
Originally posted by arti07

lovely epi i totally loved the changing equation in talsagra house love this evil woman JK she is our sweet cupid ha ha ha this is one show where we dint even hated the grey shades hmmm talli is an exception😆 okies i loved dushyant and kesar confrontation though i found neil little raw infront of shushant ji aah it was his first epi so no complains... i thorougly enjoyed kesuda's grand entry in the house and gulaal u wished for him and the god gave him back ...fair enough😎

once again i m so damm happy neil was superb fantastic job neil 😳
I agree till the first ever drunk scene, Neil is a bit here and there wid Dushy and MB. I think Neil kinda connected with the Gulsar bonding therefore he seemed a totally different actor in GK scenes, where he draws you in, Neil and Mansi clicked from the word go, Ek sher toh dusra sava sher. And after the first ever drunk scene, Neil got better wid everyone else.  I also thing Kesar's monologue while reading the letters helped get Neil better. Though Neil's voiceover of the letters were outstanding👏