Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Piu,beautiful posters especially the first one.I loved it a lot😃

awww today's episode was good na.I loved the scene where Vasant shows off his skills with the lathi.No wonder it is famously known as his sudarshan in Talsagra.Gulaal bravely fought he villagers to save Lakha and bring him back to save her father's life because only his blood group was a match to her father's.Vasant...awww he did not even hesitate for a second.As soon as Gulaal asked for his help he held out his hand to her.
Vasant's dialogue,"mere mann mein koi paap nahi tha...maine jo kuch bhi kiya apne gaaon ke khaatir..."gave me goosebumps.The same thing is later repeated by Gulaal na.The only difference is that she talks about ghar instead of gaaon.

The promo these days is making me so excited.It is full of Golu.It starts off with him hitting Gullu with the stone and spreading the news about Dushman ki beti.It also shows him standing near the door looking at Gulaal sulkily and ends with Dushyant looking at Gulaal and sharing his plan with Sudha about how he is going to get his revenge.Amazing promo.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG I am totally in love with the DOP ..Gawwwd that Rann wala scene..Its so beautiful and the morning scene with the rich backdrop of the sun is so gorgeous..And Yes Mini..I am loving the show ...Rahil is Goddamn freakingly hot in his Lathi wala avatar...I was drooling all the time and Gullu sis one FEARLESS woman...A wonderful peak to the show and I love how you drew the parallel between the paap lines of Gulaal and Vasant both always worked for the greater good  ..Sigh...apan BRAT aisa nahi tha...He always worked for his LAKSHYA ie Gullu😆..Ok I never thought I would make this But VASSY AND GULLU WERE INDEED A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN

Transference thumbnail
LOL 😆Though this thread is haunted..but still its my turn to gush about today's EPISODE😳WOW!! What an EPIC finale to the Water findind mission..Ending in Gulaal being given the position of the devi...But really what stole the show today was RAAT KA RAJA...OMG he is so menacingly DEVIL nad there were so many hints of his sinister relationship with Sudhi...The way Sudha fumes and says ki tum badal gaye ho and Dushy tries to place his hand on her cheeks gave me GOOSEBUMPS!Sushant was FAB!! Even when Sudhi witch and JK enters to reprimand Dushy for being over friendly with Gulaal..The way he laughs cynically /..The AFIMCHI stole my heart..Gosh he was such a wonderfully layered character totally battered to death to accomodate Talli😡..
The last scene with Gulaal looking at Vasant in awe is so beautiful...SHe really loved him a lot ...it was so EVIDENT from her eyes,,,,,..The brilliance of cinematography is awesome!! Even the tiny little details of Gulaal's skin being properly tanned due to digging in sun for days was maintained flawlessly and her demeanour indeed looks tired...Loved the Giga and MB scene awww those wre some EPIC charactersSigh big sigh😭
minizz thumbnail
Before starting off on today's epsiode I would love to talk about the episode where Kesar and Gulaal bonded for the very first time.I think it was from the tuesday episode.I loved that scene.It is so symbolic.Vasant is the reason for bridging the gap between Golu and Gulaal.How cute was Golu when Gulaal asked him if he was still naraaz with her and he replies and haan pehle tha lekin ab nahi and then he sweetly takes the potli of Haldi andgives it to Gulaal saying"yeh tum subah lagana bhool gayi thi".This trait is so consistent in him.Even when he is angry or naraaz with Gulaal he cannot help taking care of her.He could never see her in pain na😭their bond was formed in that moment.This reminded me of Kesar's statemement later on "maine hamesha se hi tujh pe apna haq maanta aaya hoon.abhi se nahi tab se jab se tu is ghar mein aayi"so true.I could feel that when he gave her the haldi in this scene.

Dushyantji...aap kitne mast maula the.I am loving this flirty,sarcastic devil with witty one liners.Sushant was too good.I enjoyed his scene with JK when says in jest that he is going to do lagan with dushamn ki beti.I was laughing so hard looking at JK's expressions.Sushant was fab in that scene.

I am loving Vasant and Gulaal's cute little love story.Gulaal was mad about Vasant na.You can see the passion and adoration for him in her eyes.It is so evident.I loved their scenes today.Though the terrace scene was more romantic my fav has to be the one where Gulaal and Vasant feed each other.That was a very beautiful scene...and did you guys notice Gulaal's(vrat😳hahaha ok not vrat exactly😛)anshan was broken by none other than Kesar.He made her drink water.PB was going to take the glass from him but he insisted he be the one to make her drink the water.It was a cute scene😊

Piu🤗lovely post yaar.I agree with you about the afimchi.Why did they turn his character into a mute spectator after the leap.It makes me so sad😭
Edited by minizz - 11 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Awww Mini such a lovely post👏I agree watching pre-leap is making me so happy that what a crisp storyline they had maintained but some tiny bloopers like Sudhi witch used to call PB as Moti ba and her JK as Saasu ma..LOL TALLI K ATEY HI SAB BADAL GAYA😆The more m watching Sushant I am falling in love with Dushy..Whta  delicious devil and LOL I must say Giga bhi kitna gussail tha...No wonder JK called him lakshman😆 Kesar ko parivar k males k sarein Best Qualities mili thi..Zid,Gussa and Goodness of Vasant ..Shrewdity of Dushy Thank God Raman ki tarah Thraki nahi nikla warna Humara kya hota😆
minizz thumbnail
Piu thank you for reminding me of Sudha calling JK sasuma😆When I heard it the first time I started laughing.Her motiba got the same reaction out of me.So funny to hear her say that.8 ya 10 yrs mein aisa kya ho gaya ki sab badal gaya haaan i know the entry of Talli😳

I agree with you about Giga kaka.He was such a powerful character na.His scenes with his brother are a treat to watch.

waise did you like Sudha's dialogue in today's episode "kahin haath mil rahe hain aur koi haath masal raha hai"or something to that effect?I loved how the actress delivered it.Every one of those characters was so beautifully layered na.
minizz thumbnail
I also want to say that the CVs were throwing hints around from the very beginning.They had the story firmly etched out.
I forgot to talk about today's scene with Dushyant and Kesuda-Did you see Kesuda's attitude?He has been converted into a Gulaal fan now na so he taunts Dushyant when he asks about Gulaal's well being saying "Tumhe isse kya?tumhi toh kehte the na ki woh dushman ki beti hai"😆Ali was wonderful in that scene
Transference thumbnail
I missed today's episode Mini...But yes Sudhi pre leap had some really creepy and witty one liners...And I am sure uska aur Dushy ka angle explore hi nahi kiya..Un dono mein kuch to tha😆But lol Talli pe concentration itna zaruri tha ki baki sab gaye tel lene Gosh the bandariya and her battisi😡
minizz thumbnail
awww Piu this was the one with the pathar throwing scene.That scene reminded me of your VM and I was smiling imagining Kesar standing there😆Thanks a lot for that🤗
Transference thumbnail
Chiii I missed it :'( can u just give a brief summary of what happened in the episode