Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Ab ek post to apne Golu k liye banta hai na...Awww can he get any cuter😳Arey bechara was so heartbroken when his dibbas left the village na😆Bechara...Mini I garee you have to give to Ali haji..My Gosh he was so talented and LOL...use itna gussa ata hai😆Bina dibbon ka engine ban gaya hun main toh😆Awww I was also left wondering that my GoD Neil sank PERFECTLY in the role..Just watch the scene again ..The way Haji cries bending one side ranting and then watch the scene of Mat ja na Gulaal by Neil..OMGEEE the body language is just the same...He even bent on the right side ,nodded his head scrunched his eyes in the same manner as Haji..I was like😲It felt as if Haji has grown up as Kesar.It was that similar..Par Golu ko kitna Gussa ta hai😆Bilkul MB pe gaya hai..Ekdum..Vassy was calmer like PB or maybe Correct me if I ma wrong PIG vassy kya PB k pehle hubby ka beta tha..Coz Kesar is quite young as compared to Vassy😕But Kesar was completely a copy of pink MB (LOL MB indeed turns pink when he is angry😆)But LOL bechare bache ka manhandling starting se hi start ho gaya tha🤣But Gosh Ali is like so AWWW..CAN I PULL HIS CHEEKS😳

RAAT KA RAJA...
OMG no wonder Anju dunju fell in love with Dushy...Such a ENIGMATIC character..Loved his dialogue-"Din mein wo sarpanchhonge par raat ka raja to main hi hun...I loved hsi character development ...From raat k araja to the sarpanch of Talsagra...I am sad very sad and angry coz the CV's just RUINED such a great angle and sidelined such a POWERFUL character and Gosh us bandariya ko shove kiya RIGHT ON OUR FACES😡Loved his tease with the bichoo..Spooky BG score ..Love Sushant😳

OMG and Revji bhai was such a gussail character...No wonder Gulaal had streaks of his zid and anger in her...😳and out HYPERVENTILATING pooba..LOL itna pyaar Lakha se😆

OK AND WHO NOTICED THOSE BW PICS ON GULAAL'S HOUSE WALLS.they were so lovely there was one with Revji right in front of Gateway of INDIA mumbai😆

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Piu,thanks for reminding me about the cowshed scene.I loved that.Her laughter was infectious.She was a live wire na.so full of life and energy... bechaari in 10 yrs she just became a shell of her former self.The chudi scene made me emotional because I remembered the post leap scene where she is looking at her sooni kalayi...she has this same FB na😭and I wanted to ask what did Vasant say his janmatithi was I did not get that
minizz thumbnail
haan Piu Revji bhai was quite the serious person na.Gulaal looked a bit scared of him today😆I loved Raat ka Raja.He is so deliciously evil here.His character is so interesting.I would have loved to see the grey shades in him after the leap too but well we all know who became the darling of the CVs😡Golu ka gussa baap re baap😆did you see stone throwing was his fav way to express his anger right from the beginning😆I agree with you I don't think bringing in Rahil as Kesar would have been a wise decision.They did a good thing by bringing in a different actor and what an actor they got.It was sometimes eerie to see the resemblence between Neil and Ali...the mannerisms,the way of talking...everything was quite similar na😊
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Ok I loved how the dah sanskaar of Ramjadiya..The camera angles and even the air being rarified due to the flames was so beautiful...Awww and the night scene following it and the next morning when Vassy gets the kada and watches Kesar through it..Wonderful and interesting symbolism here..I donno If I can make sense hereBut Ramjadiya gave his sapna and imagined Gullu through this kada and connected her to Vasant and Vasant sealed the fate of Kesar with Gulaal by viewing Kesar through this Kada..I donno what am I blabbering but the show evokes so many emotions in me...
Now coming to the wonderful desert scene where Vasant starts his JOURNEY in quest of Nirja..Lovely blue colour and WOW!! the desert and snake bit scene AWESOME again!! Sigh Sigh and What an EPIC meeting of these two...MAGICAL IS JUST THE WORD...I felt as if I was watching a movie...It was such a EPIC scene..No wonder Gulaal could never come out of that magic..It is interesting to see how the dupatta slips from Vasant's hands definitely indicating Gulaal was never meant to be with him...
But LOL ðŸ˜†I am loving this Gullu😆 Oh God Fultoo Latto over Vasant..So flirtataious nad all over Vasant..Now who woould not fall for such a HANDSOME BEHRUPIYA jo dholida bhi hai,maniyara bhi,janwaron ka

wow piu superb desrciption about those symbolisms..i have watched this epidoe long time back..wish some one could cap these beautiful scenes...

Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

L...use itna gussa ata hai😆Bina dibbon ka engine ban gaya hun main toh😆Awww I was also left wondering that my GoD Neil sank PERFECTLY in the role..Just watch the scene again ..The way Haji cries bending one side ranting and then watch the scene of Mat ja na Gulaal by Neil..OMGEEE the body language is just the same...He even bent on the right side ,nodded his head scrunched his eyes in the same manner as Haji..I was like😲It felt as if Haji has grown up as Kesar.It was that similar.

yes yes yes hell they were so similar...i liked haji a lot in those scenes...and u know i was like sure neil must have gone thru haji ka scenes to capture that body languauge...and thats why when we got opporutnity to ask neil question about gulaal...i specifically asked if he saw those scenes and to my surprise he replied that he never did due to lack of time..though he had got cd's of haji's scenes to watch...

we r lucky to get two grt actors as kesar...
and  i loved  dushyant more in preleap scenes 😆

Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
@geeshu..i want caps of gulaal..do u have it with u ?
Transference thumbnail
@ Prachu...I missed this point but Yes!! OMG piyu mhare did remind me of the scene in the orchard..The orchard scene was beautifully shot too...It had a brilliant chemistry but watching pre -leap makes me more GREEDY I want PRE-LEAP BEAUTY+POST LEAP CHEMISTRY😆
SCREW SP...their lack of promotions of a prime time show lead to falling TRP's cost cutting and what not...RESULT- post leap only 5 dresses😭...Sigh wonder SP keeps promoting its achar papad vadi shows on a spree and neglects all others😕

@Mini..and I totally AGREE with you that bringing back RAHIL as Kesar would have been a  very bad choice...I mean Rahil is an exceptional actor..and I know he would have been very good in KEsar's role too but the EPIC resemblance with haji in looks and otherwise and the level of intensity which Neil brought with Himself could never have been achieved by Rahil a huge part being played by his physique and appearance which could not have resembled young Kesar..When Neil maroed an entry you immediately wanted to pull his clean shaven cheeks just as we wanted to pull chotu's ..He was that cute and brattish😆Yes the choodi scene post leap with Dai ba..It was so emotional...Wonder they also shooed off Dai ba to some alien planet to make space for a BIGGER and TORTUROUS alien TALLI😡and YES!! Gullu was full on BRATTY pre leap..Non stop bak bak...😆LOL Even Vassy compared her to Kesar ...Gosh who knew these two sirens and ziddi people will stand against and later with each other😆It was interesting how Vassy tamed Gulaal and gradually she stepped into his shoes sacrificing her own self and later She transformed apna BIGDA BRAT into a timid sacrificing goat like her..Ahhh the sheer BRILLIANCE of the scriptWill we ever get to see something like this on screen again

@Neilu.....The show was full of symbolism Neilu..At each and every scene there were so many layers to be EXPLORED like Manasi herself said so many things about it...The script is so BRILLIANT that every timer you actually sit and watch the scenes you find something new ..One more interesting thing was the trip and fall scene..Though it was full on cheesy and UNREAL but again the symbolism was interesting coz a minute before Vassy says that - "ab humare rastein alag hain- but when she falls in hsi arms she remarks -"ab to ek ho gaye hain na.." Though Vassy was only there for the sake of his maqsad of finding Nirja and nothing even the tempatation of being with Gulaal could not deviate him still fate sealed his way to unite with Gulaal and ultimately find LOVE with his DREAM of water..So for Vassy Love was never a PRIORITY ..But with Gulaal it was different from Day 1 ..She surely fell for his charms and nothing in this world could waver her from her maqsad ie to love vassy and fulfill her promise...Look I donno if m making sense but I just want to keep blabbering about the show...I never watched Pre DV episodes so its my time to GUSH and rant about each and every nuance😆
And certainly the raat ka raja Dushy pre leap was such a devilish character Love him!!  Neilu I still believe Dushy -K- G- triangle would have been a helluva track rather than the Badariya😡I really feel bad for Sushant Post leap he was neglected a lot😭
😳And OMG did our BRAT himself said ki he never watched those CD's ðŸ˜²Bin dekhein ye haal kiya dekhta to kya ho jaye.NEIL WAS PAR EXCELLENCE !! He had an errie similarity to Haji..I rewatched the mat ja na scene again and he even hunched his shoulders and articulated his hands in the similar manner as Ali talked to MB..It was Goddamn freakingly similar😲
Also a BIG issue came to my notice LOL Gulaal's age and her motherly status to Kesar was a huge topic of debate and the forum went berserk with HATE posts ..But lol so fianlly when I saw the episode 2..it is said that 15 yrs ago a 5 yr old gal nirja so gulaal's age when she met Vassy must be 15+5 +20 and Kesar was 12 ...So lol a diff of 8 yrs does not make her his mother and then there was a leap of 10 yrs so when Kesar came back he was 22 and Gullu 30 ..lol So how come they were mother and son is still beyond my comprehension
Edited by manzilmukul - 11 years ago
minizz thumbnail
aaah the age thing...yep I said the same thing as soon as I saw Vasantji calculate Nirja's age😃There's only an 8 yr gap between Gulaal and Kesar.That's not much at all.

I agree with Neilu,I loved how you brought out the symbolism of the dupatta scene.The trip and fall was very cheesy but I did love Vasant and Gulaal's expressions after the fall.awww I loved what you wrote about the difference between  Vasant and Gulaal's love.For Gulaal love was everything just like someone else we know😳I agree with you completely about the Kesar-Gullu-Dushyant triangle.It would have been an emotional,explosive ,unpredictable story to watch.
Please continue on with your gushing about these episodes cause I am enjoying them a lot😃
Transference thumbnail
My turn to gush about the Friday episode..LOL Gulaal is such a big siren and nautanki...I mean the lady is all over Vassy ..I am really loving her flirtatious avatar..Apna Kesu aisa karta to wo use kha jati ranting her paap jaap ..and Lol as PIG used to say this Rashipur looks like an extremely Modern Village..I mean Eyelocks and Gulaaldi running like a torpedo holding Vassy's hand and LOL😆 no one raises an eyebrow..It was so beautiful and Then the arti scene..OMG i felt like I was watching a movie and the simultaneous finding out of Nirja being a part of the toli...Lol 😆the makhan nikalne wala apparatus was so cute..and the Bumbad goes on like a siren and her mother silences her🤣 Sigh she was reduced to a mere shadow of the woman she once was...I still remember the Dialogueof YES!! none other than TalliSad but true Bandariya used to give some real gyan to everyone -"Tu ladki nahi hai?Tere bhi to kuch sapane hai jaise mere hain..."
Sigh 😭but Post Vasant none of her dreams existed for her..It was as if Vasant's dreams were merged into hers..She no longer cared for the woman that was hidden inside her..That reminds of Kesar's dialogue before he decides to break the DV -"Tere andar bhi ek aurat hai uske bhi kuch sapane hain armaan hai..."

Me coming back to The episode..😆 the talsagra gals are big flirty ones all drooling on the handsome dholida and the way Gullu says -"Kyun pyaar ho gaya hai Dholi babu ko..She is in  such a flirtatious mood  and Poor Vassy😆,he is not even interested LOL😆And then the EPIC scene of Conning Vassy with presenting Rupa as Nirja 😆.Though she played a prank but Gullu's expressions were bang on..He twitching of the nose ðŸ˜†Everything is so so cute😛and Then when Vassy decides to leaveThe way she said mat ja na...Ahhh she wanted him to stay She had already fallen in love with the man who was to unite her with her ULTIMATE destiny...That reminded me of the last scene ..Jana zaruri hai kya of Gulaal's mahaepisode where she says the same thing to Kesar..The only difference being Vasant being a little less tied to her..Nothing not even Gulaal's love could have stopped him..For Vasant his duty came alawys FIRST but for Kesar ..he had been dying to hear those words..It was as if his world stopped after she stopped him...Gosh I donno what am I blabbering
 again...Coming back to the episode..I loved Gulaal's expressions at the havan ..😆She is not at all 9interested in the havan ..she is busy sneaking and stealing furtive glances with the dholida and lol that rupa too si busy weaving dreams of her lagan with the dholi..Feel bad for Kesar ek anar sau bimar..LUCKY GUY..Bechar apan Kesu to deprived his reh gaya...Mili bhi to only ek picha karane wali bandariya🤣 
And wow!!The moment Vasant hears Gulaal taking her real name in the puja and reconfirming it with Yogesh ..The fire just lights up..Not only the darkness of his despair is enlightened by this symbolic fire but also it warms and rekindles HOPE...
While watching Pre-leap..I was amazed by the dutifulness of Vasant and the passion of Nirja...Sigh The story was never about Vasant's love..It was always about Gulaal's love for Vasant and Kesar's love for Gulaal ...Vasant was only a medium to unite thse two strongly devoted people who spent half of their lives loving people who were not near them physically .Both were devoted and both their worlds revolved around a person whom they revered and loved...No wonder Vasant found similarity in both of them..Sigh !!What a FABULOUS story
Edited by manzilmukul - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
wow piu well written..when i read ur analysis it feels like am watching the epi itself...

btw kya aisa din aayega jab tum talli ka naam nahi logi ðŸ˜†...
ok show mai tho full on talli thi..but tu bhi usi ko jyaada bhaav deying...

ok coming to episode i loved how u interpreted the whole show..that it was about gulaal's love for vasant and kesar;s love for gulaal...