Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

pre-cap + new promo (Page 2)

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Originally posted by jay_bpm

But Kunal hating Siddhi, please guy can't even take lunch box without remembering her and god forbid there's a tear; he'll run with all the tissues in the world. 

Just my POV, but then again who knows what'll really happen.

Yes, but what if in the name of "creativity" they show a mirrored version of Parichay Part1? ie. Siddhi hating Kunal, the mus are from her side now...this time it could be weeks & months worth of episodes where Siddhi acts aloof & cosies up to Abhay, while Kunal goes about doing what Siddhi did in Part1.

I wouldn't like that either, it's not like they have to take turns to showcase their stupidity, they're soulmates so they can be stupid together & get it over with quickly.

So best if they show the necessary resentment, akad & attitude quickly & get on with a plot that hopefully will have Kunal unravel the 9yr long mystery.

Fari, what you said would be worse than a disaster. While it was unbearable to see Siddhi's mute avatar, Kunal acting like Siddhi; God save us. I agree, both can be stupid together.

As you said, hope is whatever resentment, attitude or MUs are here, both need to get over it quickly and it should be Kunal asking questions leadng him to unravel their stupidity of 9 years. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Bhavi

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful post Jay ... even i am lil  depressed to see 
 un necessary postmortem about the past .. we know it so well
how stupidly the leap was introduced without any logic and reason 
now Cv's are hell bent on damage control ... i kinda appreciate them for their work 
post leap ... coz i didnt expected them to take the story and quality of work to this level 
less ritcha , Less Chopras  infact less of Surekha ji ...

instead of supporting them we are still digging old graves ... lets start afresh 
Thanks for a positive Post Smile

Go to top