jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So duo here is making quite a news on the forum. Well I am juts going to bore those who prefer to read it with my take on them.

Pre-cap: Siddhi dear questioning why does Kunal have to do all these and she must find out. So wanna be JKR will start her investigation. I assume most she'll find is may be Kunal was leading pathetic life with no work. May be she'll find out Kunal left law because she left him. But I doubt she'll come to know about creature and AC. Why? If she find out truth about creature and AC; well she'll take AD and run fastest marathon to see Kunal. That is not happening anytime soon so not worried about that. Siddhi exposing creature - well if she was to do that why waste 9 years? She made deal with creature so she already knows truth.πŸ˜• So I doubt Siddhi dear will do the good deed as she likes making deals.πŸ˜†
Also why forget Diwans? Sulekha already put her dream in front and looking how Abhay was behaving; we'll have another lattoo over dear Siddhi to make things complicated.πŸ˜‰

Promo: well promos are always ambiguous. We don't know for sure if they'll come true or not. I have few thoughts about it. Siddhi appeared sacred and Kunal was just with usual attitude. Now we know Kunal has been putting this brave face in front of everyone to make it seem he doesn't care. So there Kunal may be just doing that. he can be letting Siddhi know he is not bothered by her and he'll continue working there no matter what she has to say. Because according to their last meeting, Siddhi didn't want to see his face. 
Another thought may be Kunal has promised at house he'll take care of few things so he must stick to the job no matter what. He left law for Siddhi but not any more.
We saw Siddhi getting curious about Kunal's 9 years and Kunal may come to know about it and stop Siddhi as he doesn't want anyone to know his private life.
What I hope this may be is Kunal finally taking all the shots. He is ready for whatever life has to throw at him and he is determined to fight it no matter what. If he has to deal with Siddhi he will but he must fulfill his roles at home. 
I do not mind late SINAL reunion if it will allow for some growth and substance for Kunal.

About whole hate nonsense; well we anticipate some resentment here. 9 years and so many questions; so I don't mind some exchange of attitude here and there mixed with anger from both sides. Kunal challenging his boss, well you must expect thatπŸ˜†
But Kunal hating Siddhi, please guy can't even take lunch box without remembering her and god forbid there's a tear; he'll run with all the tissues in the world. 

Just my POV, but then again who knows what'll really happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradigm thumbnail
Exactly.. Siddhi can start investigating but she wont find out the whole truth.. Otherwise SINAL re-union will happen to soon. As for Kunal hating Siddhi.. Are you kidding me? Everyone and everything: from a tiffin box to his son remind him of siddhi... he is crazy about her and can never really hate her.. he can only pretend.. and the moment she is in trouble he'll drop the pretence and run to her.
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
100% in agreement with you that Kunal can never hate Siddhi. He is just being a bit wary of her, since her behaviour 9 years ago was a shock to him. He does not know what to expect from her. All he is worried about is that she should not take AC away from him...

About Siddhi's investigation, it will be slow but I feel it will bring out the truth because we have heard rumours (which maybe right or wrong) that Richa's character will end and a new set of villians are entering the show.. Therefore, I will not be surprised if siddhi comes to know of the truth, but how they (I am presuming Kunal will have a part to play in it) will expose her
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
100% agree with u jay kunal cannot hate siddhi at all he can be angry at her but he still loves her madly n deeply under his heart bas donot expressing it in front of others n donno who started abt the revenge track
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know what will happen, but I would like to think what you say is true because it makes more sense to me. Siddhi will only find out about Kunal's decade long velagiri and will probably do her bit to keep him in the job. Other than that I don't think Siddhi can or will do much. About exposing the witch and knowing about AC, there is still a lot that should happen. The witch is close to the Chopras.. so, seema or Kunal have to be the ones to smell foul play and thats what I think will happen. And about the kids, well, there is supposed to be a parent trap track, isn't it? So, I think all will happen in due time.. they cannot rush up anything now and create a chaos out of the story line.

As for Kunal's attitude towards Siddhi.. that is to be expected of him. He will put a purda over his feelings for Siddhi in the name of attitude. And that is how I want it to be.. it should be a gradual let down of defenses.. afterall there all lot of issues to be cleared between the two.. so, I don't mind Kunal giving attitude and Siddhi being silent for a while and then turning on her akad at the right time. It will be fun. I am sure there is no hatred involved.. it cannot be.. they are just MUs and every thing will vanish in thin air as soon as the witch is exposed. Fingers crossed for a good, positive, energetic and fun track ahead!!
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima2012

I don't know what will happen, but I would like to think what you say is true because it makes more sense to me. Siddhi will only find out about Kunal's decade long velagiri and will probably do her bit to keep him in the job. Other than that I don't think Siddhi can or will do much. About exposing the witch and knowing about AC, there is still a lot that should happen. The witch is close to the Chopras.. so, seema or Kunal have to be the ones to smell foul play and thats what I think will happen. And about the kids, well, there is supposed to be a parent trap track, isn't it? So, I think all will happen in due time.. they cannot rush up anything now and create a chaos out of the story line.

As for Kunal's attitude towards Siddhi.. that is to be expected of him. He will put a purda over his feelings for Siddhi in the name of attitude. And that is how I want it to be.. it should be a gradual let down of defenses.. afterall there all lot of issues to be cleared between the two.. so, I don't mind Kunal giving attitude and Siddhi being silent for a while and then turning on her akad at the right time. It will be fun. I am sure there is no hatred involved.. it cannot be.. they are just MUs and every thing will vanish in thin air as soon as the witch is exposed. Fingers crossed for a good, positive, energetic and fun track ahead!!

This is what I want to see!πŸ˜‰With R exposure as a parallel track , they should take a track with potential and reduce it to one of their oft  repeated crappy tracks!🀒
Yeah lets hope for a good one!
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

But Kunal hating Siddhi, please guy can't even take lunch box without remembering her and god forbid there's a tear; he'll run with all the tissues in the world. 

Just my POV, but then again who knows what'll really happen.

Yes, but what if in the name of "creativity" they show a mirrored version of Parichay Part1? ie. Siddhi hating Kunal, the mus are from her side now...this time it could be weeks & months worth of episodes where Siddhi acts aloof & cosies up to Abhay, while Kunal goes about doing what Siddhi did in Part1.

I wouldn't like that either, it's not like they have to take turns to showcase their stupidity, they're soulmates so they can be stupid together & get it over with quickly.

So best if they show the necessary resentment, akad & attitude quickly & get on with a plot that hopefully will have Kunal unravel the 9yr long mystery.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i too feel siddhi wont know the exact truth, ie reg the vamp and kid. she will just know part of it that kunal never fought cases i these 9 yrs and was jobless. she will give a lame excuse saying maybe bec he was feeling guilty that he could never do anything for her. but what happens after that is my worry, what approach will she take to make kunal stick to the job, will she provoke him>, will she pretend again that she is a gold digger, will she pretend to be with abhay and in turn give abhay wrong signals too. i feel she will once again invite trouble for herself. i would have preferred if she did not know at all that kunal was jobless these 9 yrs, cvs could have left that point. so maybe it would have been kunal trying to find out when siddhi came out of jail, how is she with abhay etc. that way maybe he could get to the vamp's truth??

i agree kunal can never hate siddhi, his love for her is undying, but he has no respect, trust or understanding for her, hence his behaviur towards her is not going to be pleasant at all. i can understand about kunal trying to hide his love for her by his akadd, but that doesnt mean in the process of that he ends up hurting and insulting her. i dont want to see that. he can atleast be cordial with her and think about the favours siddhi did for him before 10 yrs ago. he seems to have forgotten all her goodness and niceness and tends to re only one ting that she back stabbed him and doesnt love him. 

they need to keep a balance in this track, maybe show vamp showing weird expressions of shock when she knows reg siddhi, and kunal for once can sense and smell foul play and starthis secret investigation. 

tired of seeing siddhi making the sacrifices and destroying herself  more in the process.  

norzar
Edited by norzar - 11 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fariyal

Yes, but what if in the name of "creativity" they show a mirrored version of Parichay Part1? ie. Siddhi hating Kunal, the mus are from her side now...this time it could be weeks & months worth of episodes where Siddhi acts aloof & cosies up to Abhay, while Kunal goes about doing what Siddhi did in Part1.

I wouldn't like that either, it's not like they have to take turns to showcase their stupidity, they're soulmates so they can be stupid together & get it over with quickly.

So best if they show the necessary resentment, akad & attitude quickly & get on with a plot that hopefully will have Kunal unravel the 9yr long mystery.

Fari, what you said would be worse than a disaster. While it was unbearable to see Siddhi's mute avatar, Kunal acting like Siddhi; God save us. I agree, both can be stupid together.

As you said, hope is whatever resentment, attitude or MUs are here, both need to get over it quickly and it should be Kunal asking questions leadng him to unravel their stupidity of 9 years. 
rima31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful post Jay ... even i am lil  depressed to see 
 un necessary postmortem about the past .. we know it so well
how stupidly the leap was introduced without any logic and reason 
now Cv's are hell bent on damage control ... i kinda appreciate them for their work 
post leap ... coz i didnt expected them to take the story and quality of work to this level 
less ritcha , Less Chopras  infact less of Surekha ji ...

instead of supporting them we are still digging old graves ... lets start afresh 
Thanks for a positive Post πŸ˜Š