Posted: 11 years ago
What happened between pc and Karan? And when and why did he yell at her
PC sure is like Phoenix. Keeps on resurrecting from ashes. 🤓 
WHAT HAPPENED WITH HIM AND PC?

I thought it was all ampublicity stunt for Srk and PC's movie and there was no real affair?

And if there was, what happened to Gauris mantra of "independant woman" she said on KJO's show hat she'd leave her relationship if her husband was dallying around. And suzanne said the same. No wonder theyre besties. And gauri no longer hangs out with the Khan ladies, right? Malaik, seema, and all them interior designing and jewellery designing ladies. 
Originally posted by Enycedoll

WHAT HAPPENED WITH HIM AND PC?

I thought it was all ampublicity stunt for Srk and PC's movie and there was no real affair?

And if there was, what happened to Gauris mantra of "independant woman" she said on KJO's show hat she'd leave her relationship if her husband was dallying around. And suzanne said the same. No wonder theyre besties. And gauri no longer hangs out with the Khan ladies, right? Malaik, seema, and all them interior designing and jewellery designing ladies.

I think Gauri and Suzanne still do meet up, but Mehr and her nope..
The bigger issue definitly occured between Arjun and SRK..
This is all such a mess..
I'm confused too..
Originally posted by you2

Perhaps that's why he did not mind seeing pictures of the actress at Salman Khan's house either. "I am only interested in what is written about me."

Err...where does this come from?
Originally posted by BlackStar.

I think Gauri and Suzanne still do meet up, but Mehr and her nope..
The bigger issue definitly occured between Arjun and SRK..
This is all such a mess..
I'm confused too..

Gauri and Suzanne are now business partners.
Originally posted by -ksh-

Gauri and Suzanne are now business partners.

So ridiculous, really. What happened between srk and arjun that has affected gauri and mehrs relationship? 
That's the confusing bitt..
Somehow it's all linked together and one giant mess..
It's more than just SRK/PC had an affair..

So ridiculous, really. What happened between srk and arjun that has affected gauri and mehrs relationship? 

sex  😆

Obviously I dont know the actual truth so IMO this is what happenned. Arjun was over in Bollywood. Thats when he held on to SRK for dear life. He did any aira gaira role he got in SRK's movies and his family hung around SRK's coterie to remain in the industry's inner circles. Finally the strategy paid off and Arjun started getting some films apart from the ones SRK gave him. Arjun ofcourse then decided to move on and obviously SRK and the rest of his coterie realized that Arjun was using them all the while. I think things really soured during Ra1. Since anyways the Mehr-Gauri friendship was also for benefits that didnt last either.