Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Are u going to quit???

Poll

Are u going to quit d3 from monday onwards???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I m going to give one more chance...
Bcoz to much attached from swaron..
Nd if i quit dis week then it will disappoint Amar G ...
And dont want cvs to think that trps r down due to Amar G's track..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Monday is the last chance Iam going to give to cv's.. If stil they show MU's between swaron, Iam quitting. Enough is Enough. Swaron are not having a proper convo.. either Sharon goes off or someone else interrupts..max they have is two lines šŸ˜”... where as cv's start couple get a complete episode dedicated for conversationšŸ˜”... this is the limit...  And they call it balancing ... in two episode  swaron are happy and rest 20 episode they are having fights
When was the last time they were happy ..may be before footloose ..in the badge scene... after that no happy scene... had hai...
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JoshuaD

<font color="#000066">Monday is the last chance Iam going to give to cv's.. If stil they show MU's between swaron, Iam quitting.<font color="#990066"> Enough is Enough</font>. Swaron are not having a proper convo.. either Sharon goes off or someone else interrupts..max they have is two lines šŸ˜”...where as cv's start couple get a complete episode dedicated for conversationšŸ˜”... this is the limit...</font><font color="#000066"> And they call it balancing ... in two episode swaron are happy and rest 20 episode they are having fights </font>

<font color="#000066">When was the last time they were happy ..may be before footloose ..in the badge scene... after that no happy scene... had hai... </font>

yes i agree with u..
M going whole one week chance to show becoz current track include amar G in it
nd when cvs r giving chance to any other character to come in limelight i dont want to disappoint amar nd prove cvs right that fans r interested in watching show when only leads r in limelight
kriyansh19 thumbnail
already leaft d show long back ..!
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Already left the show and if Imnt wrong u gave a chance last tym too na...this will always happen..
karanika4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's it I'm leaving it!!! F this!! So damn pissed wasted my time!! No proper Swaron scene!
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

Already left the show and if Imnt wrong u gave a chance last tym too na...this will always happen..

ya u r right :p but dil h k maanta nahi... :(
i always think k nw this is limit m leaving d show nd in evening i find myself in frnt of tv.. Nd this tym too i want to conti for Amar G...
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
enough is enough for me!!!
if this monday swaron mu will not solve will not watch d3, untill they have swaron track!!!! 
rockingal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hell YESSS...   SwaRon track se kuch hope karna is stupidity... can't stand this anymore.
LoveShantannu thumbnail
I wont leave d show as i am addicted to swaron
Aur chahe wo jo bhi kare i cant stop watching dem
Aur agar swaron ke fan following kam ho gayi to hame
Crap jhelna padega chahe wo show me ho ya forum me