Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Main Heroine Hoon - HEROINE Official Video (Page 4)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

^ DG I disagree with that...

Bhandarkar has never made such a blatant attempt to reach out to the masses as he has with Heroine.. this is basically his first time. I feel like he's not making something that's typical of his usual style

Even in Fashion, wherein he had a commercial actress, there was no BIG song for her, no end credits song. I don't even remember Bhandarkar doing a lot of promotion events for that as he's been doing for Herione

I agree...Madhur's older films were more gritty and real. Even Fashion had a bit of reality thrown in though not as much as some of his older and better works. But with Heroine Kareena wanted to conquer 2 worlds-Vidya's world of critical acclaim and Katrina's world of popularity. I hope it pays off for the sake of more women oriented films.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heerhoneyPirated_FunbriahnaChippeshwiniKai.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Yeah Liverach, haha. I like Madhur's gritty way more than the glam glam glam type.

No I have faith that its not gonna be glam. Even kareena said that the glam is just a portion of the film, but most isnt glam.
I wanna see the emotions and reality.

But with Heroine, like Shreya said, kareena wants to lure in the masses as well. And the masses, as we all know, are all about masala and looks. 
If she's able to do that, then so be it. 
briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
desu liverach is right there, i noticed that too, barring fashion, all of madhurs movies have  been small affairs. chandni bar, page 3, cooporate, etc
desu you really feel madhur  needs to throw these unnecessary item numbers, credit numbers, in your face promotion, spend crores in kareenas designer outfits...wahts the NEED?

hell..at the end the whole product has to be good. and why so much importance for that big opening?didn't kahani pick up by good wom. it didn't even get a decent opening. where is confidence in your product.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heerhoney

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

desu liverach is right there, i noticed that too, barring fashion, all of madhurs movies have  been small affairs. chandni bar, page 3, cooporate, etc
desu you really feel madhur  needs to throw these unnecessary item numbers, credit numbers, in your face promotion, spend crores in kareenas designer outfits...wahts the NEED?

hell..at the end the whole product has to be good. and why so much importance for that big opening?didn't kahani pick up by good wom. it didn't even get a decent opening. where is confidence in your product.

there... ahaha that's what I wanted to say LOL but wasn't able to articulately

I do hope this movie does well.. but somewhere down the line I feel like Madhur has turned very gimmicky in terms of his marketing strategy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Wow what a stunner she is. Extreme DIVA. Who cares how song is when you have such a gorgeous looking kareena on screen. Don't listen just watch the song and you will be amaze. First time I think that thank god Kareena is doing the Heroine.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Fun.khoobsurat.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Guys, its all about how big you wanna go for promotions. 8 brands have pitched in about 25 crores just for the promotions of the film, so UTV is taking full advantage. I for one LOVE the fact that  Heroine centric film is being promoted on par any big budget film with a hero. 

The budget of the film, according to Madhur and Kareena is still relatively small, like most of Madhur's films, but they have room to promote on a larger scale.
This song is shot recently, after the film has been completed. Its all about just promoting.

They want a huge opening. Kareena cares a LOT about boxoffice. Madhur never had to. But there's a reason she chose Heroine but not some other great offbeat projects. Its all about the boxoffice prospects. She's going all out. Never seen Kareena promote with so much motivation before. 

Fingers crossed. She wants to nail this one. She's confident about her performance, she wants the surity of the boxoffice. 

Edited by desigal90 - 06 September 2012 at 11:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anneta.khoobsurat.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
All I can say is WOW...Kareena looks stunning and gorgeous...Star

The year 2012 belongs to the women..Clap

Vidya Balan- Kahani
Deepika- Cocktail
Kareena-Heroine
Priyanka-Barfi...

I hope that all four of them sweep away all the awards...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnetaNew_novaPCRocks.khoobsurat.

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top