Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Main Heroine Hoon - HEROINE Official Video - Page 7

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't think she's trying too hard. She's not doing anything diff than what other heroines do in their song.

I liked the video. Why do ppl expect her to dance? Doesn't seem like a song she needs to dance too. 

She looks really sexy without trying too hard. Beautiful. 

Song... not good at all..

Fav parts: when she's in the silver dress and has this sad expressions... that part is so good. Am talking about the parts in desu's avies...that she's using. 
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
I liked her in the gold dress with curly hair. I don't think she looked that good throughout the song. The song is so BLAH.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: theprince

Trust me this film will flop badly .Everything from this film try tooo hard to sell sex and hot image for kareena but their is nothing more and sadly kareena fail in her item and now with this terrible song .She look hot yes but put any other actrees with the same step and you will have the same result .The film can open good because of the clear reason (hot scenes and the hype ) but the final result ??? lets pray the quality of the film is too strong but till now i dont see that for sure .

Ormax has predicted  a 10 crore friday for this film based no the buzz its tracked. 
i liked the song and kareena looks stunning
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
desigal90
for sure the film will open big with all this hype and hot sexy factor but after that only the quality will speak and till now i cant see anything different from fasion bhut hostly i like fasion trailer and songs much much better
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she doesnt look sad in the one desi is using she looks like she is in love with the floor 

or ur talking about the small avie there too she just has blank look i see no emotion 

theprince i know zooming in on her breast & all the lip biting ðŸ¤¢
Edited by MissIffiy - 11 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

Yeah I hate the song as well Shane. Honestly speaking, this is my least favorite promo.

I actually enjoyed Halkat quite a bit, especially in HD. Saaiyaan was pure beauty.

But Kareena and Madhur are smart. They know that GLAM and SEX APPEAL pulls in audiences.

What I feel Shane, is that they're gonna use the sex appeal and glam as a hook to lure in the masses. Then it'll be a true Bhandarkar film.

Im getting SUCH a feeling of SRKs RAOne for this magnum opus of Madhur Bhandarkars.

He seemsabsolutely paralyzed by fear that the movie is going to flop and adding this

that, unnecessary stuff. Doesnt he know glamour / naked body parts dont pull in

the crowds? U can upload titillating stuff on the net, why would people pay hard earned

money to go to the theatre for that?

Till now his USP is his integrity where his movies are concerned, Chandni Bar

set the bar for him, he upped it with Fashion inspite of having three actresses to

please, he didnt deviate by putting unnecessary stupid songs!

The trailors look like Madhur thought he was assigned by a cosmetic company to

shoot an ad for foundation / fairness cream! There is NOTHING except kareenas

big face filling the screen and her staring somewhere in the distance. People dont

want to come in get depressed. Show some story na? Unless you are only making

the movie for Kareena die hard fan who wants to sit in the theatre and stare at her

face for three hours!
pakeezah thumbnail
Watched the song. Its a snoozefest!!!

I dont think if even Aishwarya was in this song people would stay to watch this song.

And Kareena looks really washed out and tired as if she hasnt slept for several nights

before shooting this.

Just shooting bust and thighs spilling out cant redeem a song or video there is just too

much print and media with fantastic looking girls out there.

The whole feel of the movie so far is depressing and try too hard.

Maybe kareenas acting will the the USP of the movie, because nothing else is looking

too appealing, really. Im so glad PC, Ash are not doing this movie.

Editing to add...Halkat Jawani is a fantastic song which got BUTCHERED by

Madhur, Kareena and the choreographer. The way they changed the scenes was

so abrupt and of course no one liked the dancing/choreography.  But if you see

the live performance of Halkat by  the real singer Sunidhi Chauhan on maybe utube?

on Indian Idol, ooo la la...its too good, really catchy, it could hv topped the existing

songs, what beat, what lachhaks Sunidhi gave it, even with her weight.

Sadly, it is buried beneath the debris of incapable dancer, lacklustere choreography.

Its just not fair to composer Salim / Sulaiman!

Edited by pakeezah - 11 years ago
briahna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pakeezah

Im getting SUCH a feeling of SRKs RAOne for this magnum opus of Madhur Bhandarkars.

He seemsabsolutely paralyzed by fear that the movie is going to flop and adding this

that, unnecessary stuff. Doesnt he know glamour / naked body parts dont pull in

the crowds? U can upload titillating stuff on the net, why would people pay hard earned

money to go to the theatre for that?

Till now his USP is his integrity where his movies are concerned, Chandni Bar

set the bar for him, he upped it with Fashion inspite of having three actresses to

please, he didnt deviate by putting unnecessary stupid songs!

The trailors look like Madhur thought he was assigned by a cosmetic company to

shoot an ad for foundation / fairness cream! There is NOTHING except kareenas

big face filling the screen and her staring somewhere in the distance. People dont

want to come in get depressed. Show some story na? Unless you are only making

the movie for Kareena die hard fan who wants to sit in the theatre and stare at her

face for three hours!

EXACTLY!!
briahna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pakeezah

Watched the song. Its a snoozefest!!!

I dont think if even Aishwarya was in this song people would stay to watch this song.

And Kareena looks really washed out and tired as if she hasnt slept for several nights

before shooting this.

Just shooting bust and thighs spilling out cant redeem a song or video there is just too

much print and media with fantastic looking girls out there.

The whole feel of the movie so far is depressing and try too hard.

Maybe kareenas acting will the the USP of the movie, because nothing else is looking

too appealing, really. Im so glad PC, Ash are not doing this movie.

Editing to add...Halkat Jawani is a fantastic song which got BUTCHERED by

Madhur, Kareena and the choreographer. The way they changed the scenes was

so abrupt and of course no one liked the dancing/choreography.  But if you see

the live performance of Halkat by  the real singer Sunidhi Chauhan on maybe utube?

on Indian Idol, ooo la la...its too good, really catchy, it could hv topped the existing

songs, what beat, what lachhaks Sunidhi gave it, even with her weight.

Sadly, it is buried beneath the debris of incapable dancer, lacklustere choreography.

Its just not fair to composer Salim / Sulaiman!

EXACTLY!!!