Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Kuch Khaas was good too from Fashion. And I also remember liking "Aashiyana" or something like that. I enjoyed Fashion's album much more than Heroine's. 
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fashion had an AMAZING soundtrack..
It added so much life to the film..
I can never forget Kangana's walk on Jalwa..
And the theme song played during the opening credits..
Love that movie.. <3
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the intro to Marjawaan beginning as Kangana shifts from being a bitch to her ramp manager into an amazing model as she's the first to enter the stage...
that was amazing editing
starstruckk thumbnail
Fashion had way better songs than Heroine, for sure. I loved Jalwa & Mar Jawan then and still do till this day (hear them every now and then). I can never see myself listening to this film's song yrs down. Heroine's songs aren't up to par. 
Kangana stole the show in Fashion. N the songs were better than this movie.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LIke it, this is a promotional number, probably will play at the end. Cannot wait!

And yeah, they could have added more to it. It was just Kareena looking unbelievably hot, but the expression she brings in for those few seconds of looking alone, wish they had gone more with that. 
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: you2

Jismon Ka Hai Yeh Jalwa
Kismon Ka Hai Yeh Jalwa
Shoharat Bhi De Yeh Jalwa
Maksad Bhi De Yeh Jalwa

Dilkash Lage Yeh Jalwa
Mehkash Lage Yeh Jalwa
Nasha Hi Nasha Yeh Jalwa
Maja Hi Maja
Nasha Hi Nasha
Jalwa

How awesome was this song in Fashion!

Marjawan was great too

kuchh khaas hai(thanks hotmess)

kanaganas catwalk took the jalwa and mar jawan to next level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-euEyqI8LE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA7FYWiz4UI&feature=related

everybody...WHISTLE...!

briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

LIke it, this is a promotional number, probably will play at the end. Cannot wait!

And yeah, they could have added more to it. It was just Kareena looking unbelievably hot, but the expression she brings in for those few seconds of looking alone, wish they had gone more with that. 

desu ...i don't know what to say...i really don't . i don't think i am even feeling this is a madhur movie.
sooo much glamour.  i always found whenever bebo comes all dolled up, glam sham, with zillion designer fits...it disappoints. 

i want to enjoy this video, but this terrible, terrible song is not letting me, and not going to force myself here.

BUT ...i am not losing hope...i am going to wait for the performance...and seriously thats what really counts.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Lame song. Hot silver dress. 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah I hate the song as well Shane. Honestly speaking, this is my least favorite promo.
I actually enjoyed Halkat quite a bit, especially in HD. Saaiyaan was pure beauty.

But Kareena and Madhur are smart. They know that GLAM and SEX APPEAL pulls in audiences.

What I feel Shane, is that they're gonna use the sex appeal and glam as a hook to lure in the masses. Then it'll be a true Bhandarkar film.