India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

aborting a child.. how educated this people are

india Senior Member
india
india

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I am with Manvi if she files case against Jeevika then I will support manvi 100%
what the hake man, there are people who can't have kids.. they have all the money in the world but they die for a kid and here you have no value just because????

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Here the situation is different, too delicate.. The decision to abort was not for pleasure, u see. No offence meant, i was explaining the situation..Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20chikni-chamelimannisaipkfrncmadhu0702manan_virikaRadharadayalicemathchasinghopeBrunoMars-SweetGirl-

TrackStar1128 Groupbie
TrackStar1128
TrackStar1128

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
What would you do? Save your sister that you knew for 20 years or an unborn baby? It's a hard decision but only one can live

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alicemath

chikni-chameli Newbie
chikni-chameli
chikni-chameli

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
It's a delicate matter of opinions and generation gap mindset! Vadhera khaandaan ka khoon vs chaudhary parivar's darling daughter ka khoon.. Jeevika & Viren are Doing what THEY think is right while the family is against this decision- everyone has their own reasons on whether it's right or wrong.. And the answer is... Everyone is right!! Yes.. It's sikkke ke do pehlu.. Two sides of a coin.. Glass is half full- half empty kinda situation LOL.. So really "I" think it's right but I am not against YOUR opinion too.. You are right as well.. Ying Yang

Radharaday

chikni-chameli Newbie
chikni-chameli
chikni-chameli

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrackStar1128

What would you do? Save your sister that you knew for 20 years or an unborn baby? It's a hard decision but only one can live
      Seriously if I was in Jeevika's shoes I would do the same thing and save Manvi!! Just imagine if Jeevika doesn't abort.. Maanvi will die coz her body has stopped making new blood cells (average life is 1 month I think).. So Manvi will definitely not find any donor and she will first slip into coma and then die!! But Jeevika will be HAPPY since she kept the baby!! Of course she would not be depressed about losing her behen of 20+ years & that too such painful, slow death.. And once the baby is born.. She will look at her all her life and NOT even think about her dead sister!! I am not gonna write about what happens to Virat and Chaudhary clan! Virat is happy to be a chachu and chaudharies became nanihal!! But wait.. Let's analyze If she does abort.. Hmmm.. Jeevika is perfect match.. Surgery will be successful!! Cancer will be cured or atleast Manvi's life will be increased for another 10-20 years!! Jeevika can easily become pregnant again.. Everyone lives.. Hmmm I will choose option B

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20mannisachasinghopealicemath

muskaan_mht Senior Member
muskaan_mht
muskaan_mht

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
The situation is too delicate... I know abortion is wrong.. but in other words, you can still have your baby the 2nd time... but once your sister dies you can't get her back ever again... Manvi is correct in her decision but Jeevika is also very much correct in her decision... when anybody loves their siblings a lot... you really can't afford to losses that person ever, that too in front of your eyes when you know you can save her...

I have my Di who does anything and everything for me... and yet we can't even stay without eachother for a day even... Smile Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20chikni-chamelimannisaRadharadayalicemath

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
My dear the situation here is different and its not out of pleasure they are doing it but with great difficulty and its a very delicate situation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radharadayalicemath

Abi.Abz Groupbie
Abi.Abz
Abi.Abz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up i agree with you. I know it is a different situation but we don't have right to anyone. That baby also have a life.

sennareni

Go to top