Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

So Parshant's the culprit after all (Page 2)

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
if he comes to know the divorce truth , then it is the biggest lie of arati to yash 
yash hates lie .
he is feeling betrayed and cheated by arati .

Angel_Luv IF-Stunnerz
Angel_Luv
Angel_Luv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

accrding to it's justified, i meant yaar it's really very very Big thing that shelied about her x-husband, she told Yash & his family that she is a widow & married with Him, & then he found her husband alime...Ohh man it's really a big thig, we knw that men have more anger than women, they become angry by small things, & this is something  untolaterate, I knw  pushing a woman is not right but he cud'nt stop his anger coz of that lie of aarti!!

I totally agree wid u dearBig smile
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

accrding to it's justified, i meant yaar it's really very very Big thing that shelied about her x-husband, she told Yash & his family that she is a widow & married with Him, & then he found her husband alime...Ohh man it's really a big thig, we knw that men have more anger than women, they become angry by small things, & this is something  untolaterate, I knw  pushing a woman is not right but he cud'nt stop his anger coz of that lie of aarti!!

I agree. I too think Yash's anger is justified if Prashant is the reason. It was such a huuuge secret and Aarti should not have kept it from him.Ouch Relationships rely on trust and Aarti broke Yash's trust in her, I can see why he's angry. It wasn't a small thing.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index