So Parshant's the culprit after all

sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
OK!!!

let's now assume that Yash believes Aarti's character
but because he hates lying he's angry because Parshant told him something

His mental break downs, his behaviour against Aarti, his worrying the family, his throwing out Arpita out of the room, etc, etc... NONE OF IT IS JUSTIFIABLE 

i don't think that whatever Parshant did or said to Yash against Aarti justifies Yash's bratty behaviour towards handling a situation 

CVs could have done a MUCH better job

I honestly thing CVs were like ok so Mumbai track went well but we can't have Yash in love w Aarti so quickly there should be something to stir things up. They came up with Yash being angry at Aarti for some reason track...and THEN started to explore the ideas of what we should have Yash angry at. Took them 2 weeks to sort of form a track and they're still trying to make up their mind...

whatever is the case the reason better be REAL SOLID or else what a waste of time, energy, good actors, and fans

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11rabiacasamytripkapsjojo1986nirmalac99Nabihahmaha9gcluvvillager00PuvZ-Mrs.MSK-

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
i'm all the more confused too, with the precap being unexpected.. yeah, the dialogues and the shoving and picture breaking just don't add up..i will still put my faith in the CVs that they have something very interesting that would encompass all the elements we have seen lately..
PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by villager00

i'm all the more confused too, with the precap being unexpected.. yeah, the dialogues and the shoving and picture breaking just don't add up..i will still put my faith in the CVs that they have something very interesting that would encompass all the elements we have seen lately..
Me too. Hoping Cv will come up with something positive!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jojo1986

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
accrding to it's justified, i meant yaar it's really very very Big thing that shelied about her x-husband, she told Yash & his family that she is a widow & married with Him, & then he found her husband alime...Ohh man it's really a big thig, we knw that men have more anger than women, they become angry by small things, & this is something  untolaterate, I knw  pushing a woman is not right but he cud'nt stop his anger coz of that lie of aarti!!
DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Prashant's truth is a huge huge truth! thats the only justifiable reason for his anger. I hope thats the reason. cvs did a great job!

Its easy to say its not justifiable, lets place ourselves in his shoes for once. any other man would have spilled the beans to the family by now! Aarti did not say a trivial lie but a HUGE one! and Yash doesn't have the right to be angry? we expect him to handle things maturedly!Confused

The pushing was not required- thats the only thing about which i agree. But he didn't push to abuse her, when someone is in a terrible state of mind, it happens!

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 07 September 2012 at 2:22am
Jaisoif Goldie
Jaisoif
Jaisoif

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
lol i agree some of it just doesn't make sense...they didn't want them together so quickly so they made up things.
maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Agree with u. as the weeks pass by, each doubt is getting cleared and finally  the main matter lies with yash alone
luvraj4ever IF-Rockerz
luvraj4ever
luvraj4ever

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
its really confusing now..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index