ilovevirat21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lets all put up a united front. too many people are bashing virat/kushal for not being expressive etc. there is nothing wrong with the guy. he gives 101% to every thing he does. some comments are pure mean. hes not fat-its muscles! he wasnt completely expressionless-someone pointed out he was holding onto his emotions coz he didnt wanna be too happy in case it went downhill, hes not a blank person...he rocks! he's the reason i began watching the show, and hes improved a million times with each passing day.

if your gonna blame anyone, blame the damn cv's for not giving him any/much importance! its like they only want jeeman or jiju-sali scenes only. im living in the hope that the maha episode brings out his best where manvis possibly on her death bed and thats where we see him come to life in desperation to save his love. if that doesnt happen, im definitely going to india to hunt the cv's down.

we need to support kushal guys. hes been so ill. malaria and typhoid together can be quite severe. everyone suffers differently. if you see him in the episodes this week, his face has sunk and hes lost a lot of weight...and now instead of people saying get well soon, theyre saying thank God he lost weight. thats an awful thing to say. im sure you wouldnt like it if someone said that to you.

i am and always will supprt kushal tandon. he is the best thing ever. and i give all credit to him, coz in all scenes, cv's tell him what they want, but hes the one that executes it...PERFECTLY! give him a chance guys...why is nearly everyone saying mean things about him!

and a special message to Sakeena: heres one massive hug to you. you sound so depressed and sad that kushal isnt getting any importance. but i feel it might happen soon InshaAllah... the cv's will be mad to keep that going forever.

one love for kushal tandon/virat vadhera. love you sooo much. mwah. xxx...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree 100% dear! I jus don't believe its his fault. If we suffer frm such a serious disease, i dont think we will get up frm bed for a month & this guy, he shot frm home during the illness & is back to shoot within a week.. Respect his commitment yaar!! & one more thing, Tht am serious, Virat isn't getting screen space & thats not kushal's fault. Blame the CV's for that. As for the expressions, I feel that an actor emotes the script & his director's words. How does it become Kushal's fault if the script demands that he stay expressionless & dumb??
ilovevirat21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly. i had tonsilitis last year. i could have managed to go to work but i didnt... i stayed home till i got better. but him...he was working even while he was ill in his own house... and then he came back to work straight away. i salute him for that. i think he'd be really p****d off if he read that his fans werent backing him.

but dont worry kushal...i will always support you!
Captain_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

KUSHAL's ARMY!!

Anyone in??

If you are, hit the like button!! ðŸ˜‰
Virman85 thumbnail
Yes I agree people just love to hate on him
He is superb maybe that's why they don't see what he is doing good like working when he is sick and all thy seem to care is how he didn't give powerful performance give him a break
He is wonderful actor I believe
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah...v should appriciate his commitment rather than critizing him for that 2 second scene...again in that scene also the complete focus was on viren and jeevika... 
again hezz the most loved aswellas most hated person in this forum...
as v can see majority loves him and minority always try to belittle him just because majority loves him...
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rainbow_251

i havent watched the episode so no comments but will say itna people here cant wait to pounce on him😆 i rarely see anyone appreciating him but when it comes to criticizing most are forever ready with a danda in their hands😆 if people cant even let him off the hook for 1 scene despite knowing he isnt yet completely better what more can i say here😕

And what's more shocking is some r his fans atleast that's. What r claiming themselves to be ok haters r haters and they will never be satisfied with kushal no matter what he does that's. A fact but the ones calling themselves as his fans how come u can't support him and u think he let u down in only one scene when u know he not feeling so well what kinda of a fan comes running to say all those thing about their fav why can't u gave him some time and till u get tired of being petient with him but no u will be the first to post about his acting in today's epi and u call urself a fan n want us to believe it when u can't support him in two min sence when will u is my question and if u r a fan u know he is good that's why u liked him at the first place na then how come u don't appreciate him when he is shooting while he is sick and he is not up to the mark people will make wonder always sry I don't know if I make any sense at all yaar
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
And every post starts with I love kushal/virat but he was not up to the mark today his expressions were blank this and that if u love him how u don't see the good and u only see the bad he is here shooting when he is sick and he needs to rest cause his team and his fans need him u see all he is doing good u only see the two min scene that u didn't like and u claim to love him give a breakEdited by arjun2011 - 11 years ago
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
M with you kushal..you rock..and ppl who comment on him should get a life..