Can Someone Explain - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by hkp11

Sure that makes sense, that info about docs, nurses, etc is always heard around the hospital, so the fact the AshNi are married doctors should have been something that Aahana heard about...

that said, these story lines are there to tie over till SK gets back...it's better to have this instead of rona-dhona...😉

@Bold  Exactly...Thats what I meant ...Ahana shud have known by now that Ashu is not single if not that he is married to Nidhi.
Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kaks0211

You know Aarti I was also going to make a post for this. Iam unable to understand Nidhi at all...Why is she encouraging Ahana? Yest after she heard that Ashu has asked Ahana to wrok under him, Nidhi was saying to herself that Main Dr Ashutosh ko jalane chali thi aut khud jal gayi. Ahana ko encourage kane se Dr Ashutosh ko kya jalega? Nidhi is putting herself into trouble and at the same time leading an innocent girl into problem...

Her support for Amar despite Ashu telling her of his concerns is also not beyond my understanding...And she is still giving the feeling to Amar that she is single...Sindoor to gayab kar hi di hain usne...

Unable to understand where the track is leading to

Only thing I liked abt her yesterday when she spoke well abt Ashu to Amar...

Agree with your POV completely.
Being a doctor how can Nidhi play with Amar & Ahana's feelings... Now I am finding ehr really immature.
Originally posted by ash_arti

Well said Harshal. Its baffling to see Nidhi giving tips to Ahana to patao her own hubby
Thank you... Nidhi will regret it..