India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Can Someone Explain

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Though not able to watch the show I am reading written update daily and able to make out whats happening in the show since the time change.

But off late Nidhi's behaviour is not understandable...
On one side she is not telling Amar that she is married to Dr.Ashu who works in same hospital where Amar is admitted and she keeps favoring him and saving him and indirectly encouraging him to flirt with her.

On the other hand she is giving tips and boosting Aahana towards impressing Ashu. who happens to be her own hubby. How can Nidhi do this... what if Aahana takes her liking to Ashu seriously... when Aahana comes to know ashni are married to each other what will she feel...

And finally whole kgh staff knows that ashni are married so how come these interns think Ashu is single... usually such news gossips spread soon even in a hospital...

I feel Nidhi's little games will backfire when Ashu too starts flirting with ahana to make her jealous...

Edited by ash_arti - 06 September 2012 at 10:47pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

myeraArmu4evaSSA777Roza_DUfanktlkKrrish4Youhkp11kaks0211niniborn2ruleparmarA

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Aarathi: nidhi is doing big mistake on 3 sides.. 1st: Helping & giving tips to aahana to patao ashu.. 2Nd: making amar feel comfortable even when he is flirting.. 3Rd: apne pair par khudli maar rahi hain..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSSA777Roza_DUrajanigandha26daffodil81hkp11niniborn2rule

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Nice questions Aarati ... its going above my head as well... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUrajanigandha26daffodil81hkp11

hkp11 IF-Rockerz
hkp11
hkp11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Sure that makes sense, that info about docs, nurses, etc is always heard around the hospital, so the fact the AshNi are married doctors should have been something that Aahana heard about...

that said, these story lines are there to tie over till SK gets back...it's better to have this instead of rona-dhona...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Roza_DUrajanigandha26daffodil81

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkp11

Sure that makes sense, that info about docs, nurses, etc is always heard around the hospital, so the fact the AshNi are married doctors should have been something that Aahana heard about...

that said, these story lines are there to tie over till SK gets back...it's better to have this instead of rona-dhona...Wink

I found the episode annoying with the games played by Nidhi and now Ashu is going to turn around and do the same.  I guess you could be right that they are showing this until SK returns.  But why add another character?  They should have just left it with Amar and then maybe the gangster track.  My option, Ahana is over kill.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodil81hkp11

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
You know Aarti I was also going to make a post for this. Iam unable to understand Nidhi at all...Why is she encouraging Ahana? Yest after she heard that Ashu has asked Ahana to wrok under him, Nidhi was saying to herself that Main Dr Ashutosh ko jalane chali thi aut khud jal gayi. Ahana ko encourage kane se Dr Ashutosh ko kya jalega? Nidhi is putting herself into trouble and at the same time leading an innocent girl into problem...

Her support for Amar despite Ashu telling her of his concerns is also not beyond my understanding...And she is still giving the feeling to Amar that she is single...Sindoor to gayab kar hi di hain usne...

Unable to understand where the track is leading to

Only thing I liked abt her yesterday when she spoke well abt Ashu to Amar...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777fanktlkrajanigandha26daffodil81hkp11

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
they are just want to  hurt each other,and this is their way to hurt each other.

daffodil81hkp11

hkp11 IF-Rockerz
hkp11
hkp11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSA777

Originally posted by hkp11

I found the episode annoying with the games played by Nidhi and now Ashu is going to turn around and do the same.  I guess you could be right that they are showing this until SK returns.  But why add another character?  They should have just left it with Amar and then maybe the gangster track.  My option, Ahana is over kill.

Sure, we have annoying new characters like Aahana, but I guess there are several reasons for these story lines that we don't know about...most likely is TRPs.  If they bring in young faces, maybe KTLK gets more viewers and higher TRPs???

And yes, Nidhi is annoying by playing jealousy games with Ashu...it reminds me of the 1960s American movies like Doris Day movies where husband & wife gets jealous of each other because of others in their lives --- like "Do Not Disturb"...husband's secretary and wife's male decorator...

SSA777daffodil81

Go to top