Shifali's
Madhubala
One Shot
Short Story
Fan Fiction
Gallery

Anyone wanna make me a banner?โ˜บ๏ธ

~*~

Like this title suggests, I am known for starting numerous stories for a show I like, be it Fan Fic, One Shot or Short Story and known for also not continuing them on time, and eventually, I can't keep track of em!

So this thread is purely based for the collection of my Fan Fics, One Shots and Short Stories related to Madhubala [and knowing that I started this thread, it means there might be a lot --depending on if my time permits me] and don't through chapal's at me or 'bhoot' curse me for not continuing a favourite story of yours.

Tips: If you guys have any tips on how to make my stories better, then by all means, just yell at me in this thread and say "SHIFALI, I hate your stories, can you please write better?" and I'd love you guys for that!

Anyways, that apart, if you have story ideas/concepts and would like me to start a Fan-Fic/ write One-Shots with your concepts/ideas, go ahead and request :D But honestly, writing is easy, just go with the flow, don't think too hard. Just do it. Even if it's incomplete, the fact that you started off an idea and actually managed to pen down lets say the first 3 paragraphs is a big deal.

Also, if I have any story ideas and I am not feeling confident about it, then by all means, I'll be posting them here and asking for comments/Feedback on whether I should give that idea a go or not!

Requests, If you would like a cameo/guest starring in a Fan Fic or One Shot or Short Story written by me, then for sure, ask for it, and I'll try to fit you in to a Fan Fic, One Shot or Short Story but that does not mean it'll be the one of your liking.

How to Request?

A personality description:
Which OS/FF/SS would you like to cameo in:

And how to fill it in:

Shifali
I love flirting, but am a true friend to the ones I love.
Mine.

Just because you request it, doesn't mean you'll get a cameo. I may give you a cameo in another FF/OS/SS so please don't be sad. But I'll try!๐Ÿ˜ณ Like when I am writing a Fic, I have trouble finding good names, so for example if I am doing a FF where RK is known to have many past Girlfriends/actresses he's been with, then I may put your name in etc.

PMs for this thread:  If you would like to have PMs for every time I post a new idea in or something, please like the post below which says "PM List". If you like this post, or a post that doesn't say "PM List", you won't be added.

PMs for EVERYTHING I write: Hey guys, if you guys want PMs for everything I write, be it OS/SS/FF, then please look below for something that says [PMs for EVERYTHING]

By all means, do post a comment saying "PM me when you update this thread" to get the latest info, but ALSO press the LIKE button on the PM list post so I know who requires a PM.

Thank you.

List of FFs/OS/SS found below.

Love,
Shifu
Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
One Shots

Fan Fictions

Short Stories

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
PM List
For This Thread
ONLY

~*~
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
PM List
For EVERYTHING I write
FF/OS/SS

~*~

noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW, great.

would love to read all the OS/SS/FFs by you, sply after reading MINE.

keep it all updated๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by backy - 11 years ago
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: backy

res

*edited*

oops was i suppose to not  comment here???

Nope, you can comment here!๐Ÿ˜†
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
gr8 news!!!!

will wait 4 ur posts n updates.
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanluvsgeet

gr8 news!!!!

will wait 4 ur posts n updates.

Thank you!
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Nope, you can comment here!๐Ÿ˜†

OK, great will edit my post now, BTW awesome FF dude(MINE) just read it and commented, but seriously it was AWESOME. i never knew u were sooo good at writing. 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shifu!
Pls PM me for all your work on Rishbala :P