Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Dedicated to Purvi...

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Dear Purvi

This is my second letter to you.  What i had hoped would not happened... DID HAPPEN!! 

You did wrong Purvi.  You did wrong to yourself, to your mother and most of all to Arjun.  You did not respect the love you were blessed to have with Arjun.  The gods gave you a gift - a gift of true love.  Not many girls are given that love you have were given and you gave it back to the gods!!

As i mentioned earlier - sacrifices are sometimes necessary.  But a sacrifice must have meaning. The Buddha said that for a deed to be considered GOOD - it must bring happiness to oneself AND to others.  If an action brings happiness to oneself alone - it is not a good action;  if an action brings happiness to others but not to oneself - it is not a good action;  if an action brings happiness to both oneself and to others - that is a GOOD action. 

Purvi, can you honestly tell me that your action, your sacrifice brought happiness to ALL - to yourself and to others?  Be honest about this.  Can you say you are HAPPY - no i don't believe you are happy. Your so-called happiness is very much tempered by unhappiness because you lost your soulmate, Arjun.  You can cover it with pretty words but the bottomliine is you are sad for losing Arjun. 

Now can you honestly tell me that it brought happiness to Arjun? I think i don't need to answer this - you, I, Ovi and everyone knows - it is a resounding NO.

Ok, now can you tell me did you bring happiness to your Mother?  Do you think she is happy Purvi.  If you think she is happy - you do not know your mother!!  She may feel some pride that you did the mahaan thing but deep in her heart she is not happy. She loves you Purvi and she wants you to have happiness.  Do you think she can be happy with your father Manav when you have taken such a big loss - No Purvi - she is not happy and she will never be happy.  In fact she will feel so much regret that because of her, you gave up your happiness - no mother can feel happy at such a thing.

So lets widen the net - is DK happy?  No he is not because he knows how much his son loves you and he knows that you have condemned his son to a living hell.  No matter how good Ovi will try to be, Arjun's heart has been given to you and he cannot take it back - at best they will have a mechanical marraige - no father would be happy with that.  No Manav - frankly i don't think he will be happy too and i can go on and on Purvi.

So looking at the above - you have only made Ovi happy - just one person.  Well sad to say, that happiness of Ovi is just a bubble which will eventually explode on her face - because no mater how much she tries to form a marriage with Arjun - your sacrifice will always be in the background needlling her heart, her mind.  Whenever there is a problem in the marriage (and there will be problems, Purvi - no marriage no matter how god-given, can go through life without problems - when problems hit them Ovi will always think Arjun is like this because he still loves Purvi - the ghost of your love will never ever leave Ovi... so the marriage will end up a sham... no happiness

So what was your sacrifice for? 

Having said all that, i must commend one thing about you - you stayed true to character.  You did not behave like your mother, Archana.  ARchana would have pretended and created a drama about hating her hhusband and what not.  You did not - you told the bald facts to Arjun, you told him that you wanted him and you to sacrice your love for the sake of your mother Archana.  At least in part you were honest to Arjun.  YOu did not pretend to be someone you are not so that Arjun will hate you.  You did not do that.  for that I respect you.  You always shared your problems with Arjun and so did he - that is pavitra rishta. 

But sad to say you did not respect that pavitra rishta, instead you returned it to the gods!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

purvishettyRinamaharajampliphysmiley20ForeverSHINeeWanderingBeautyaathyasoapwatcher1NadaCintabonibrightameilia_OrChiD_pallavi25

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post!  I agree 100%

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
i agree with u purvi's sacrifise was senseless. arjun  and ovi's marriage was not the last solution to save ur mom's marriage..if they would have been divorced they could have again got back together. n it doesnt depends on ovi to give archana all rights of a mother,wife or D-I-L...its upon savita n manav...  but u onl thought about ur sister n mother 

but what about arjun... he loved u soo much..n u betrayed him just before an hour of marriage... i would be really happpy if arjun ignores purvi n let her live crying... 

arvi's story in now beyond repairable...   i just hated it when purvi was just standing quitely when arjun was marrying ovi.she did not had any sympathy for him she just wanted her happines ,her sisters n her aai's

Edited by crazygirl4u - 06 September 2012 at 10:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reshivadittysmiley20soapwatcher1bonibright

Jaisoif Goldie
Jaisoif
Jaisoif

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
awww it's so sad but true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I wish Purvi had felt the same...CryCry
but now that Arjun Purvi realtionship is beyond reapair,
I hope arjun does not go behind Purvi n tries to make his marriage with Ovi work..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top