Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

who is the main lead

sparkle2985 IF-Sizzlerz
sparkle2985
sparkle2985

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
i m getting mad not knowing who the lead is for rachna
its rajeev or arav????????Confused 
articles said he is rachna's fiance elder brother and here rachna is in love with rajeev
CV'S hit the nail correctlyClap by giving this in articles becoz we all r totally confused who is lead for rachna and the next person who is coming is a positive or negative charClap
kitne love triangles honewala hey iss show mey
GUNJAN - MAYANK -CHARU
RACHNA - RAJEEV -ARAV
may be  even
CHAYA -???? -??????
WILL ALSO BE THERE I THINK

Edited by sparkle2985 - 06 September 2012 at 7:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyakrishna9-QH-lizzie1765MsPrez

Asha004 IF-Rockerz
Asha004
Asha004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
I know yaar--it's really frustrating!!Ouch But, I mean they're giving us daily doses of Rajiv-Rachna, so I would assume he's her lead and Aarav is either the guy who will try to get in between them or his presence will make Rajiv realize Rachna's presence.

But, I know I must be getting way too ahead of myself Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkle2985

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
in tellybuzz articleWink it said that rajiv will break rachna's heart CryCry
rajiv is playing the 2 nd  parallel lead LOLShocked, the 2nd main leads is rachna -aaravEmbarrassed ( aarav is not finalized yetConfused)

charu is playing the 1st parallel leadLOL, the 1st main leads are mayank - gunjanEmbarrassed
chaya i dont know who is for herConfused , but ive pretty bad feelingOuch that she will fall in love with rajiv ShockedShockedweird totally no Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkle2985MsPrez

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
girls more than ithe love story i feel they should give more importance to the journey of these girls towards their goal ...everything will happen on the way ...rachana might break some bodys heart ...so it is okay ...let us see how they develop it 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.....Lata.....lizzie1765sparkle2985

sparkle2985 IF-Sizzlerz
sparkle2985
sparkle2985

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

girls more than ithe love story i feel they should give more importance to the journey of these girls towards their goal ...everything will happen on the way ...rachana might break some bodys heart ...so it is okay ...let us see how they develop it 

i donot want it to be a lovestory at all
it wld hav been nice if they wld have show gunjan's love story after a couple of months
atleast i did not want rachna to fall in love so soon
they shld show theeir college journey,,achieving their goals ,,,, then mrge love and all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
@ sparkle...i think right now they r trying to gauze our mind ..what we want to see ...and i also feel they should   show their journey ...and ups amd downs in their life and how they face it ...love is automatically going to happen ...i think what they r showing with rajeev is just infatuation ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765sparkle2985

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

@ sparkle...i think right now they r trying to gauze our mind ..what we want to see ...and i also feel they should   show their journey ...and ups amd downs in their life and how they face it ...love is automatically going to happen ...i think what they r showing with rajeev is just infatuation ...

yea i want gunjan & rachna to focus on their dream Embarrassed
love automatically will happenEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

rajeev is just infactuation that s allEmbarrassed n he s too old for her LOL
i just  hope aarav is cute n positiveEmbarrassed i hope aarav n rachna have great chemistry between th
em thats allEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnaviMsPrezsparkle2985

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
@ lizzie  ...i also feel it is just an infatuation and during the course of her journey in the world of hockey ...she is going to meet many wonderful l people so letus just not focus on any guy ...young girls all in and out of luv very quickly ...so i wont mind if they show a few guys who will help her ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aasmaan.....Lata.....lizzie1765MsPrez

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index