Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My views on Sept 6th '12

mubashera Goldie
mubashera
mubashera

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Great episode!! Dadiji is really getting on my last nerves!Unhappy

"Hume Shaymji lota tho chote !"

As expected, Arnav was extremely shocked and confused hearing those least expected words from his di! The biggest shocker for Arnav will be when he finds out that Anjali has been having secret meetings with shyam, behind his back! To his surprise, Anjali begs that she does indeed need her pati and starts to explain about how she doesn't utter a word about arnav's decisions and what he does. With that, anjali faints and is carried back to her room.

As we all know, this time Arnav was wrong and dadiji is now using his own words against him which is definitely irritating him and making him furious. 

Arnav and Khushi

Night has arrived and Khushi tells him that she has to leave. Arnav insists and requests her to stay knowing that she can't. But seeing the plea in his eyes, she suggests that she can at least spend a couple of minutes with him.  

Arnav really needs her with him. Before Khushi came into his life, he was always alone. Khushi has become his life, his comfort and his support. He only wants to be with her.

When Khushi cried in silence after being kicked out by dadiji, Arnav immediately senses something is wrong. Khushi tries to cover her sadness, but as usual Arnav catches her lie! He then immediately understands that she is upset about the situation and kisses her forehead.Embarrassed

Later, after seeing dadiji's behaviour towards khushi, he then realizes why Khushi was upset.

He can really do anything for her! I wonder what will he do?

Pointers and Thoughts

As far as I know, the 6 month contract is OVER! Then why is Khushi still roaming around with sindoor and mangulsutra !?!? Cvs bhool gaye kya?

I really liked the mehendi admiring scene between Arnav and Khushi! It was very cute! Even with so much happening, they both still managed to smile. Missing each other already, eh!

Arnav in anger broke a vase and then khushi entered arnav's room and started to pick up the broken piece. Arnav slightly calmed down and helped her in picking the pieces. It reminded me of the scene when Khushi dropped channas and Arnav helped her pick it up! Interesting!  I think this indicates that they will work together to clean up the mess.

Clearly, that "aurot" is definitely Garima.

I hated how dadiji is blaming Khushi!

Anjali has gone on a strike! She is not going to eat anything! Will Arnav fulfill her wish?

The RM family is really keen on feeding Anjali, so they all decide to make/bring delicious food. Will Anjali change her mind and finally eat?

Payal missing: day 3!

p.s Please do comment and share your views! Would love feedback!Big smile
 and "like"

Edited by mubashera - 06 September 2012 at 7:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13

mubashera Goldie
mubashera
mubashera

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Sry for the typos if any! Smile

• Page 1 of 1