Posted: 11 years ago
OS for: @haruhi26 Hope you liked it babe!

She looked to her right slowly, her ears wincing at the loud footfalls Chottu was creating. All of a sudden, a voice was in her ear, whisper-shouting instructions.

"Do not attack unless you are attacked. Chottu and I can handle ourselves. You need to stay safe so we can have a back-up. Understand?" Arjun asked her.

She nodded, biting her lip to stop the protests from escaping her throat.

They walked a step further, and the room rang with bullets, one narrowly missing Arjun as he pushed Riya down, and rolled with her to the side of the room.

He counted silently to Chottu, One…Two…Three… and then they rolled out, guns ready, and firing into the now full area. They knocked out the men, but then things started to go wrong. Two men crept up behind Chottu, and one behind Arjun. Arjun didn't see the man behind him, and neither did Chottu, so Riya saw everything in slow motion before her reflexes kicked in, and she attacked the man, causing him to fall and hold his crotch, moaning in pain. Chottu shot him, still looking between Riya and Arjun, who were having an intense eye lock, before shrugging and leaving.

They both walked up to each other, their faces almost touching, and Arjun began the war.

"You could have died!"

"So could you!"

"There was no need."

"You were preoccupied."

"I had it under control!"

"Umm, no you didn't! You were helping Chottu."

"Not at all! I was totally aware of the man!"

"You were totally unaware, and probably wouldn't be talking if I hadn't intervened."

"So? I would have died. Big deal! You could have died too!"

"Why do you care?" She stopped screaming, and whispered.

"It's not about me caring. I had given you orders, and I am your senior. I have no feelings for you, and never will! You are-"

He stopped, his face to one side, putting his hand up to his burning cheek where she had slapped him.

"You didn't dare." His voice was a deadly whisper.

"Oh, but I did." She taunted. "It isn't all about you, sir. Maybe I cared!"

"You are not Roshni! No one else cares"

"I care." She whispered.

"No!" He shouted. "I don't care for you! Just LEAVE!"

'She did, but he tugged her hand hard, landing her on his chest, where he wiped away her tears with a gently rough finger, and tilted her head to meet his.

She crashed her lips on to his, sucking greedily at his tongue, knocking him back a few steps with her force. He was startled at first, but responded with equal passion, their mouths exploring each other, deprived of the fruit for so long that now all they wanted was release.

They broke apart when his hands reached the edge of her shirt, and she stopped him, her hands on his, and her eyelashes fluttering against her cheeks.

"Was that an order too, sir?" She teased, and then ran out, leaving a chuckling Arjun to follow her.

My third time writing on this forum. Inspired by @haruhi26 I hope it was up to your expectations. If you have any requests, drop them here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178320 

If you want PMs, just buddy me, and send a PM/scrap that you're from the Arjun forum. And I want reviews if you want PMs. And yes, I do know I sound greedy. Deal with it :P 

Its hot..its diferent...like
Awww... its hot and cute.. 😊 😉  Can't wait for something of this sort to happen on the show.. Even a tight 🤗 would suffice for us romance-deprived Ariya pankhas.. 😆
wow that is so male dominating 
but still its ariya 
love it
awesome...keep up the good work...ur os is like a daily dose since we cant watch the show everyday :) thanks for the entertainment :)
it was awesome ... liked it . the ending u went was hilarious but too cute 
yep it was very beautiful and hot and intense...
Had a new look
Thank you for writing it for me...
Basically i loved it😊, actually everything in it😊
Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
that was so HOOOTTT☺️ a passionate kisss...❤️
this ain't gonna happen in the show but i hope we get a passionate hug atleast...😆 ur OS r really entertaining...love u girl...<3
Originally posted by mushiroxx

that was so HOOOTTT☺️ a passionate kisss...❤️
this ain't gonna happen in the show but i hope we get a passionate hug atleast...😆 ur OS r really entertaining...love u girl...<3
Think we'd get a passionate hug in coming epis or we'l have to wait how long for that to happen???
Well at least he touched her bare shoulders and whispered in her ears, so maybe we are not far from a hug soon😉
Originally posted by haruhi26

Think we'd get a passionate hug in coming epis or we'l have to wait how long for that to happen???
Well at least he touched her bare shoulders and whispered in her ears, so maybe we are not far from a hug soon😉
OMg tumhare mun mein ghee shakar (or may be cadbury if u want...😆) i hope it happens soon... crazy ariya fever is on me right now...😃