India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Disgusted!! (Page 2)

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
One minute,Thank You for posted.At first i also was in deep thoughts about this terrorist track. And as a muslim woman I never ever thought that the makers of DABH would be stereotypical and make this Rajkumar/Whatever his name is a muslim. This is naye soch that Star plus is promoting,and i am quiet sure they would not make this man a muslim. I have my own reasons for it and Anas Rashid is a muslim,from seeing him we can tell religion is a big thing for him,it is important for him and I highly doubt he will act something that would make people point or question Islam or muslims.
Secondly, I would like to say that terrorist come in any form and its not based on religion.It is disgusting bunch of people doing pure rubbish.

Rani, From my POV this track is really good.It is also showing that you cannot be so innocent and trust people so easily like how Suraj did. He was innocent and out of humanity i guess gave Rajkumar a job.Out of humanity or pity?I am confused.They are promoting especially nowadays people have become overly smart and selfish and trusting is not easy especially not like before!
Interesting track,Looking forward for it. I am hoping CVs do NOT break my hope Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajab2011shivenikitty25A-A-SJuhiRSAIBALROUTH

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
beleive it or not...this is what is  need of hour...we all need to as vigilant as sandhya is...we have been seeing terror attacks around us every now and then...so this is no different...no one gonna get any idea from it...it just tells us about opening up our eyes on our surroundings...i dont gind anything wrong...infact this is again one of the best track ...they havent shown any commnutiy labelling to terrorism...i think you have taken it in worng sense...but i think its a need of hour and appreciate CV's to take such bold step to tread into that territory...i am really liking this one...and totaly glued to it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajab2011kitty25A-A-SJuhiRSAIBALROUTH

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
This track is really good.  They have not shown anything pointing any religion and hope they would not as their main point is revealing Sandhya's IPS ambition which she has not said anyone.

Besides, if people watching the television do really think about what is shown or learn from the shows, I really appreciate DABH for showing the character of RK and his friendliness with common people.  Guess this is how terrorist act upon and gain confidence.  It is a good lession for us to be alert and not to believe people by looks or mannerism and think logically, especially people who do responsible jobs as security and those house owners who rent their houses. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaA-A-SJuhiRshiveniakku8910Juna04SAIBALROUTH

neelamra Senior Member
neelamra
neelamra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Thankyou for Everybody's opnion. I really appreciate it. I just hope i dont get dishearted  like the movies it all goes one way! I really hope like people have said this is all about Sanya becomming an Officer and not what i think. I agree that terrorists have no religion,and come in all cultures with there own reasons, this is why such a delicate matter like this hurts when its pin pointed to one religion like we see time and time again. I also agree that DBH is the best serial at the moment which i also stated origanally and it has come up with amazing social issues. Hence why i have never miss the show. However a track like this always gets on the wrong side of me.Lets see what happens? im glad i shared my views and got good feedback. Thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25A-A-Smaddy311

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
everyone have their opinion. i like the Rajkumar story. Smile
-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
 Serials are always showing issues like greed, divorces, deceives, gender discrimination, domestic violence, early marriage, hatred, unwanted pregnancy (it was one of the common issue in balaji serials) and many others negative factors... Does it mean we r getting idea from it???Silly Only with good thing they can not continue n make twists in story line na... I think a human being is matured enough to understand the difference between good and bad things... What should we choose its upto us, not in anyone's hand... In Balika Vadhu they had shown early marriage of the main female lead... But they managed to encourage people at the same time not to do it... By this track we r getting idea how to be aware from terrorists more than become one...LOL And the people entering into terrorism they don't need a serial to be motivated... 
And I dont think they can be from any religion... I am a muslim and I dont think anyone can be a muslim just because of a surname or because his/her parents were... Anyone might be an Indian, American, Pakistani, British because he born there...But anyone cant be Muslim, Hindu or Christian by born, u have to believe, keep faith and have to live your life the way ur religion told u to... I am sure there is not any religion in the world that can encourage to take innocent people's lives 4 whatever the reason is... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaA-A-Skitty25-Liebe-

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing ur thoughts.first i dont know how to tell.but i have to express my feeling.as all said above terrorists not belongs to one religion.first of all i dont like the fact,by birth v are giving and separated by religions like muslims,hindus,christians.i dont mind these kind of religion and all.in my pov,there is no religion and nothing can separate us.i strongly believe that there are the people who belongs to only one thing it is human being.i dont know how to see the people by their religion who ever it is.and mainly but only one thing i want to u is,keep one thing in ur mind,ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE SAME AND NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM.ALL ARE ONE.WHO GIVES HAPPINESS TO OTHERS.now a days my respect towards DABH AND STARPLUS increases because,dabh is the first and ever serial i get to know more about the awareness about the current issues where the whole world is suffering from the terrorist attack.dabh is the perfect serial which gives awareness in every fields,and hope going to give some more informations in future also.starplus should be proud by giving the people with the best serial,show which eats all other serials in indian cinema sorry i can say it is the record of the not only indian and also international serials.how i can describe about the show in only one word is PERFECT.please note it without hurting anybody:-)is important for the serial.it is just my thought.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-S-Ayeshi-

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

Thanks 4 sharing ur thoughts.first i dont know how to tell.but i have to express my feeling.as all said above terrorists not belongs to one religion.first of all i dont like the fact,by birth v are giving and separated by religions like muslims,hindus,christians.i dont mind these kind of religion and all.in my pov,there is no religion and nothing can separate us.i strongly believe that there are the people who belongs to only one thing it is human being.i dont know how to see the people by their religion who ever it is.and mainly but only one thing i want to u is,keep one thing in ur mind,ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE SAME AND NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM.ALL ARE ONE.WHO GIVES HAPPINESS TO OTHERS.now a days my respect towards DABH AND STARPLUS increases because,dabh is the first and ever serial i get to know more about the awareness about the current issues where the whole world is suffering from the terrorist attack.dabh is the perfect serial which gives awareness in every fields,and hope going to give some more informations in future also.starplus should be proud by giving the people with the best serial,show which eats all other serials in indian cinema sorry i can say it is the record of the not only indian and also international serials.how i can describe about the show in only one word is PERFECT.please note it without hurting anybody:-)is important for the serial.it is just my thought.

Ya u r right... In international serials they r showing terrorism and even some serials are based on serious issues like terrorism, crime, serial killers,drugs etc... Doesn't mean they r influencing viewers in these matters...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25A-A-S-Liebe-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index