neelamra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😡. I'm sorry to say this but I am absoloutlty Disgusted with the makers of DABH at the moment. DABH has always been my favourite show,yet now I am very upset with this new Terrorist track they have started to show. I can understand it,when they show all this in films that's a diifferent matter,but showing this type of storyline on an everyday show puts ideas into peoples head.This show was supposed to be 'naye soch' and showing the same type of thing that a person comes into your house wanting a job stays becomes your friend but at the same time is going to make a bomb to kill hundreds of people is not showing 'naye soch'.Most likely this person will turn out to be a Muslim and again this is Steryotype! Because of a few Minority of stupid People Muslims around the world have to watch and listen to all this go on!So instead of doing 'naye Soch' and saying that not all Muslims do this,or any poor person who works in your housr is a good person and has a good heart they are showing crap like the 'Rajkumar story'.Thousands of people watch this programme people will most likely get ideas in there heads which is what leads to being Ignorant and steryotypical. I'm sorry but I hate watching DABH at the moment especially when now was the time to Sandhya and Sooraj.I'm sorru if some people think I'm wrong,but I feel strongly about this and will make an official complaint to Star Plus. Just thought should express my opnion here too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi. Thank you for sharing your thoughts ðŸ˜Š I kind of view the terrorist track differently - it is "nayi soch" in a way. The way that he will be unveiled by Sandhya (as most have predicted) and perhaps even his change as a person - he might stop being a terrorist. Even if he does not, and he just goes to jail, I feel as though this kind of teaches people to be more alert and aware of their surroundings. And as for the Muslim stereotype thing, I beg to differ here. Yes, it is a stereotype, but terrorists come in all forms - they are not just from a specific religion/race/culture. They are people with a certain animosity, or hatred built up inside them. I do not know why they do the things they do, but I am assuming this may be a possible reason.

Trust me, the CVs of DABH have always been the best - as you can see, it has been the top show for the past 7 months. DABH is known not only to be a best daily serial, but one that actually teaches things to society. I don't think they would ever show anything to belittle any group of people.

I hope I did not offend you in any way. That was not my intention. I apologize in advance if so. ðŸ˜Š
_srija_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They did not showed that raj kumar has come from Muslim religion , his orginal name is not yet revealed i hope , on the passport his name was written as Anurag Joshi . They did  not introduced any culture/religion for his evil nature ,they said very clearly that he is Anti -Social Person .

I have beleif that T-Track of RK was going to share how to use hidden gadgets that reveal info to Policewala. so I think it is still standing on Nayi soch 
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I do not think the intention of the show is to belittle any community.Terrorists irrespective of race or religion  are so filled with hatred for the human race that sanity deserts them.They are mostly a victim of circumstances either extreme poverty or victimization of a family member due to police atrocities.I am very sure they will get into the issue of why Rajkumar became a terrorist.No where have they dealt upon the issue of his religion.Do not be disheartened or disgusted.I have full faith in Star plus.They will never show anything to hurt the religious sentiments  of any community.This track has been introduced to take forward Sandhya's dreams to become an IPS officer and the realization of the Rathi family to allow her to pursue it. Do not forget our hero Anas Rashid is a muslim and we all love him.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Neelamra you have every right to express what you feel strongly and thanks for sharing your thoughts but I agree with Priya,Srija  and UMDU in the above posts...

DABH has been careful not to hurt any groups and so far they have not pointed towards Muslims.  They continue to use the terms anti-socials and anti-nationals.

Also so far whatever they have shown is alerting People to keep eyes and ears open and to be observant in keeping the neighborhood watch.  Also if you see the character of RK he appears like any of us besides being good looking and well mannered and he has already gained the trust of the religious and pious people of Pushkar.
The Terrorists do operate in this way living among the common people and it is educating people about the dangers lurking amongst us.

Also as I had mentioned somewhere in my earlier posts - it is possible that Sandhya might be instrumental in changing RK's thinking and getting him to help the police in the end.  Dont know how the CV's are planning to show this track...   
Edited by Juna04 - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
This track is done with the sole purpose of preparing a groundwork for Sandhya to become IPS officer and they are only showing it for the sake of that, and how she will unravel the plans of RK. Religion has no role to play here and nothing has been said about RK till now.

Through this investigation track, Sandhya will make it clear to everybody that she is perfectly suitable for becoming an IPS officer and this event will obviously play a big role in convincing her family members about her dreams and aspirations.
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Terrorists have no religion cuz I don't know any religion that says to spread violence. So any sane person can differentiate between the two.
And I am happy that DABH is taking up social issues and trying to make people aware of them. It is very much needed
_srija_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yeah we can find clearly Nayi Soch in the show they are saying ways to be Alert by Yourself in the surrounding u are moving, Be Doubted on what kind of persons , Like Sandhya doubted on RK in Mandir when he is moving from Electric circuit room , Sandhya Doubted RK when is getting Uncomfortable to answer her Quesstions,  this is Nothing but  they are sharing  ProActiveNess  that u have to get Yourself in Dealing a Newly Entered/Strange person Like RK .Sandhya Felt bad and said that T-Attackers always find and use this kind of ways Like Hitiing Barricades at PoliceCheck Points , Deviate them from Public Check points. 

Ok All this Tells Story is All About Nayi Soch on Maturity in Holding Human Releations with Love , Patience , even a kadak saas can also be Melted ,  In the Form of Bhabo they give Hilarious Jokes and All time Acceptable Truths ,  During S'pore Track Sandhya said Many aspiring Words ,    ProActiveness of commonman in Alert times , Like reacting to even a small Wi-fi connection near by and informing this to Cyber Police

Totally every Track is Standing for Nayi Soch , More and All , All this they are sharing From a Female Lead , so that even a Village Girl starts thinking Like Sandhya to Go Ahead on her Life and Expand the knowledge.  Dear  ðŸ˜³Now I Hope u Got a clear Idea How Logically they step to Knit Nayi Soch in every Track ,on their show. Edited by _srija_ - 11 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
One minute,Thank You for posted.At first i also was in deep thoughts about this terrorist track. And as a muslim woman I never ever thought that the makers of DABH would be stereotypical and make this Rajkumar/Whatever his name is a muslim. This is naye soch that Star plus is promoting,and i am quiet sure they would not make this man a muslim. I have my own reasons for it and Anas Rashid is a muslim,from seeing him we can tell religion is a big thing for him,it is important for him and I highly doubt he will act something that would make people point or question Islam or muslims.
Secondly, I would like to say that terrorist come in any form and its not based on religion.It is disgusting bunch of people doing pure rubbish.

Rani, From my POV this track is really good.It is also showing that you cannot be so innocent and trust people so easily like how Suraj did. He was innocent and out of humanity i guess gave Rajkumar a job.Out of humanity or pity?I am confused.They are promoting especially nowadays people have become overly smart and selfish and trusting is not easy especially not like before!
Interesting track,Looking forward for it. I am hoping CVs do NOT break my hope 😊
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beleive it or not...this is what is  need of hour...we all need to as vigilant as sandhya is...we have been seeing terror attacks around us every now and then...so this is no different...no one gonna get any idea from it...it just tells us about opening up our eyes on our surroundings...i dont gind anything wrong...infact this is again one of the best track ...they havent shown any commnutiy labelling to terrorism...i think you have taken it in worng sense...but i think its a need of hour and appreciate CV's to take such bold step to tread into that territory...i am really liking this one...and totaly glued to it