India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

combined os on maneet and arshi

kingofme IF-Dazzler
kingofme
kingofme

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
this is a combined os which i wrote to celebrate my 1000 th post in if...this is a comgined happy os on maneet and arshi...hope u all like it...

OS ZINDAGI...

it was a sunny morning and the window of a room opened and there was a beautiful girl cuddled up in her blanket...when the sun's first rays entered her room from the window to her face the beautiful face became more glowing...she slowly opened her eyes and welcomed the new morning to embrace her...she got up slowly and first prayed to her god and the went to do aerobics...

in the room next to the girl's one there was a young handsome man who was sleeping with a smile on his face...his whole room was a complete mess..there were clothes everywhere..followed by cd's and dvd's...within 2 minutes the door of his room opened and the girl came inside...

G:maan bhaiya utthiye..aaj aapko bhabi se milne jaane hai...(bro get up...today u must meet bhabi)
M:arre khushi mujhe sone do...kal puri raat geet ne mujhe sone nahi diya...(let me sleep...whole night geet didnt let me sleep...)
K:par bhai agar aap uthe ke tayaar hokar nahi gaye tho bhabi aapse naraz ho jayagi...(bro if u didnt get ready then SIL would get angry..)
M:[rec**taly maan got up]...tu aapne bhai ke saath hai ya geet ke saath???jab se tiu geet se mile hai tu bas usse ka saath dethi hai aar uske tho tewar hi badal gaye hai jab se tune uska saath dena suru kiya hai..(r u with me or her???from when u met geet u are always supporting her..)
K:mein tho humesha aapka saath hun...(i m always with u...)
M:gud...mein aabhi tayaar hokar aatha hun..(i will get ready and come...)

approximately at the same time little far away than their home...

there was a girl getting ready in red suit along with her bag and was going to go out...before she stepped out she was stopped by a man..
MAN:di aap kahan jaa rahi ho???(where r u going???)
DI:mein tumhare jiju se milne jaa rahi hun...(i am going to meet ur BIL0
MAN:aacha...par jaldi aana...mujhe aap se kuch baat karni hai...(ok but come soon...i want to talk to u)
DI:aacha arnav..mien jaldi aathi hun..(ok...i will come soon...)
A:aacho di bye...and say maan jiju hi from my side...
DI:ok...

saying so she went out of the house to meet her life partner...she reached the cafe and waited for maan to arrive as she was 5 minutes before and she has the habit of waiting and maan was never punctual...but as the 5 minutes were over some one shouted...GEET...

getting shocked she turned to see that her love of life was standing there loking hot and dashing than ever and punctual the first time...slowly she went near him in trance and maan sminked...seeing it geet came out of the trance and they went to sit on the table already booked by maan...who could say no to MAAN SINGH KHURANA...then after settling they ordered the food and then started talking...
M:kya tumne shadi ke liye apne witness dhunde??(hav u found the witness for our marrige??)
GIRL:haan maan...par kya court marrige karni hi zaruri hai???9is it compulsory to do court marrige??)
M:aur nahi tho kya...hum dono akele hai aur humare paas sirf ek hi insaan hai jo humari khushi mein khush ho...bas hum 4 honge...aur han undono se yaad aaya kya arnav ko humare plan ke bare mein pata chala???(what else do u want...we hav only 1 persons each in our life and we 4 are there to celebrate our happiness...and yes one more thing that did arvav know about our surprisee??)
GIRL:nahi...aabhi tak tho nahi...par hume jaldi kuch karna hoga...mera witness arnav hai...aur aapki khushi..(we must do something surely...my witness is arnav and ur's is khushi...)
M:haan isliye maine soocha hai ki hum kal hi court chalthe hai...aur jo hoga deekha jayaga...(yes so only i hav planned to go to court tomorrow itself...what will happen will be seen later...)
GIRL:par maan kal shaadi kal ho sakthi hai???(but can the marrige happen tomorrow??)
M:kyun nahi...kisme itne himmat hai ki woh maan singh khurana ko mana kar sake...(y not...who can dare to refuse MSK)

hearing this she started laughing and then maan also joined her...

then they talked for somemore time and had their food and left for respective homes to welcome a new beggining the next day for 2 pairs...

after reaching home the girl dropped bomb on arnav about her marrige the next day and maan to did the same to khuhsi...but after some coating they agreed and the preparation started...she was applying mehandi when khushi came to her home...she compelled khushi to apply mehandi...on much complusion she allpied it...then at night the four were discussing about tomorrow...then all retired to bed as they hav to wake up soon...

the next day arrived and the girl was dressed in bridal lehenga...and arnav was dressed in brown 3 peice armani suit...where as maan was dressed in black suit and khushi wore lehenga much on her bahbi's instance...all 4 reached the court at the same time...and they went in as no one could stop MAAN...the registerar was ready for them with maggige certificate...
MR:is MAAN SINGH KHURANA here???
M:yes...
MR:is MS.GEET HANDA here???
Girl:yes...
MR:is the groom's witness here???
K:yes...
MR:is the bride's witness here???
A:yes...
MR:MSK and GH can sigh here...and then the witness can sigh...

all four sighen and the garlands were brought...both maan and geet exchanged thier garlands looking in eachother's eyes...this moment was the one for which they both were waiting...the captured this moment...after that they took snap with the registerar and were set to leave when maan stopped them...

M:aabhi to sirf ek hi shaadi hui hai...(now only one marrige has happened..)

geet understood what he meant but arnav and khushi couldn't...

maan then actioned the registerar and he took another marrige certificate...

MR:is MR ARNAV HANDA here??
A[confused]:yes...
MR:is MS KHUSHI KHURANA here???
K:yes...
MR:is the groom's witness here??
G:yes...
MR:and is the bride's witness here??
M:yes...
MR:now u 4 can sign this...

by now arnav and khushi understood what was going on and mentally thanked thier siblings...and the 4 signed the certificate...then they exchanged the garlands and the took snap with the MR...after that the 2 couples left the court and sat in the car with maneet in front and arshi in the back but still now arshi didnt understand that how did they know about them...cant stand the curiosity khushi asked maan that why did he do this????

G:woh kya hai na bhabi ki mere chote kere se kuch bhi baat nahi chpa sakthe par unhane mujhse yeh chupayi...aur yeh ajaab behave karne lage and aapko the pata hai ki GMSK ek great dective hai...(u know that he doesnt hide anything from me...but he hid this and started behaving differntly and u know that GMSK is a great dective..)
A:but then also di...how did u know??
M:what??
A:that i and khushi "love each other"[blushing..]
G:haye haye maan see...ur BIL is blushing...

they started laughing...after sometime
K:pls bhabi tell na...
G:ok...

{THIS PORTION IS FUL OF FLASHBACK}

before 2 years geet and arnav were the owners of handa fashion and maan owned khurana constructions...in one of the business parties maan and geet collided and they became friends...amny times they used to caht and tease each other...they used to tell that the other's life partner would be lucky...but they didnt knew that fate was bound to bring them together...like this it was more that one year and their friendship was growing and slowly it blossomed into love...then on geet's birthday maan gave geet gift by proposing her and by giving her her lives first KISS and making it very special...after that KHUSHI came to india from london completing her law and was finding for a job...when geet asked that why she didnt settle there she said that she loved INDIA and her brother very much...they two became very good friends...but one day the existence of Handa fashion would hav been destroyed if khushi didnt help them...their emeny had brought the honest officials of HF and he had leaked all the information...but her knowledge and tactfullness had helped them...during this khushi and arna met each other frequently and they became friends...and started growing feeling...but the fear of siblings made them to avoid confessing to each other...as days went by their feeling grew strong...now maneet's marrige was nearing and they used to meet often on the pretex of planning...on one such day when arshi were planning arnav couldnt control and had finally proposed her and she hapilly accepted but the fear was still there...at the same time maneet were passing from there and they saw that scene...first they were very happy then slowly they became sad that their siblings had that much fear from them...from that day they started to plan for 2 weddings without their knowledge...

{END OF FLASHBACK}

now had come the aspicoous moment where 2 bodies would become 1 soul...in maneets room the light was dim and they were busy in their own world...this was the same case n khushi's room too...all four shifted in maan's mansion and the HF was merged with KC and geet and khushi was looking after HF and mann and arnav after KC...

AFTER 5 years there were 3 kids in the lawn of KM...maan and arnav was drinking black coffee and khushi and geet were playing with the kids...the mansion was filled with the laughter...after sometime the tired kids rushed to their fathers...2 kids went to maan and 1 went to arnav...maneet had twins 1 girl and  1 boy...they named it  meet and gurpreet...arnav had 1 cute girl of 3 years named anji...

the 7 posed a happy and a sweet family...

THIS IS THE END OF THIS OS...

HOPED U ALL LIKED MY STORY AND THE COMBINATION OF CHARACTERS...
WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM U...

LOADS OF LOVE AG

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

MSgayatriashuvarNihsoncutestarzaaw1505rina25maaneetkimeetLadyArwenpayal12anjalisen85angel_smilyruchsar_artsun_shine_girlveewriterrupzloveusanu3108_nandy_daisydee425HanishadevilehrseemamaryTyrojasminerahulpriyasreegill123-Mounika-dolly10bhanu_rekhagspvdDonnaa

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
lovely cute one dear awesome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kingofme

dolly10 IF-Stunnerz
dolly10
dolly10

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Lovely os

kingofme

freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
beautiful

kingofme

gill123 IF-Sizzlerz
gill123
gill123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Nice os

kingofme

payal12 Goldie
payal12
payal12

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
cute os

kingofme

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Super cute!

kingofme

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Lovely.I always luv arhi-maaneet combination stories.Ur os was a gr8 treat.u used d characters very well

kingofme

Go to top