India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

we want arshi together

LOVE-ASR Newbie
LOVE-ASR
LOVE-ASR

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

IPKKND will always be #1. ITs the best show ever!

This serial is about ARSHI
Why give anjali so importance?

I know drama but this was  injustice for ARSHI .

Arnav always think about sister and her happiness firstly then think about his love khushi . Conversely, Anjali  lies to his brother  who loves her so much and then asks him to understand her even though he did everything for her .

I hate Anjali and Dadi yesterday ...If his husband is more importance for his brother's then she can leave the house and stay with his husband. Also, Dadi did not live on his grandson house for a long time and she did not know every thing  about Khushi  . How dare did she talk so bad for Poor khushi . Although, Khushi always think about family happiness especially for Arnav and Anjali and Sacrifice her life for them .

I Like the scene when Arnav says to Khushi  "don't go", he said how sweetly and emotionally. And the best moment  when Arnav kisses her on forehead such or like he says  ( I AM WITH YOU DON't WORRY )  

I do not want any misunderstanding again with ARSHI  . This was not fair .  I want the truth coming out .

Edited by LOVE-ASR - 06 September 2012 at 6:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrmomo121trina2010ChaandaniyaMrDarcyfanshonasandy

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
The show is about ArShi I enjoy other cast screen space as well but this Poojali track is a damn headache. Even HP, Laxmiji, Mamaji & Payal doesn't have any screen space these days. Cry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LOVE-ASRChaandaniyatrina2010MrDarcyfan

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

The show is about ArShi I enjoy other cast screen space as well but this Poojali track is a damn headache. Even HP, Laxmiji, Mamaji & Payal doesn't have any screen space these days. Cry 
They are not parallel leads buddyLOL
They don,t have negotiation power like a certain someone...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I am TIRED of ARHI being made to suffer for that Poojali! She is a parasite! If she wants her husband GO to him! He IS your husband! BUT you have NO spine and no self respect! SO you expect your Brother to pay for you and your Parasite husband as well!

IF your husband loved you so much, why has he not ONCE asked you to leave with him? A man who LOVES his wife would have done that! This women is an IMBECILE! To top it off, she is the MOST selfish and pathetic women I have EVER seen!

I DESPISE her and I hope ALL bad things she deserves happens to her! SHE deserves it ALL! I wont even care is Shyam KILLS her, coz THAT is what a dumb, selfish bimbo like her DESERVES!

As for DADI... send her BACK to that Ashram! She has no right to come back after 14 years and tell people what to do! Also she knows NOTHING of Shyam or Khushi accept the LIES that Shyam has told! HOW can she be so sure he is telling the TRUTH??

She is DUMB just like her grand-daughter! TIRED of this storyline and POOJALI! Just KILL that bimbo and put us all out of our misery!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LOVE-ASRtrina2010

LOVE-ASR Newbie
LOVE-ASR
LOVE-ASR

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Lovely post from MrDarcyfan

Good point when you say ( IF your husband loved you so much, why has he not ONCE asked you to leave with him? A man who LOVES his wife would have done that! ) . Also , what you say about Dadi (As for DADI... send her BACK to that Ashram! She has no right to come back after 14 years and tell people what to do! Also she knows NOTHING of Shyam or Khushi accept the LIES that Shyam has told! HOW can she be so sure he is telling the TRUTH??)

Really I like it
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
No one likes Poojali and IPK is all about her nowadays. If Anjali cares for Shyam only, why can't Arnav care for Khushi only? Why does he have to think about Anjali all the time. This woman is a bloody parasite that's it.
CVs stop this nonsense. Arnav should be concerned for Khushi only, enough of Di now. I practically hate the word DI nowadays because of IPK. Stop this stupidity.
tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
fed up of si...yesterday arshi scene made me calm...plz CVs,arshi is ur brahmastra and use that...u neednot show poojali n her stupid nakhre...arnav should care for his wife now...enough of di di di...she dont care for her bro,only her husband is god for her...
momo121 IF-Rockerz
momo121
momo121

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u:)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top