India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Please help clarify - Re: Caddy's father

Mumtaz24 Newbie
Mumtaz24
Mumtaz24

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Why did Caddy's mother leave the 2 girls with Rajat?  Where is their father.  I dont remember anything being mentioned about him.  If Joyti and Rajat had broken up and she married someone else then why did the girls end up with Rajat?  Please clarify.  Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani77

bubbles22 Groupbie
bubbles22
bubbles22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Dear Bhakt..bhagwan se aise prashn mat pooch..Ekta mai ko aise logic waale sawal bilkul pasand nahin hain...ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

farzidakshaya24dirk41geek2vibhusharma78-evan-Pri_013veena23

balhfan Senior Member
balhfan
balhfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
@Mumtaz24: no one knows bout kaddy's father but wen jyoti n priya met it seemed dat jyoti was a single mom, may b her husband died n she had no one else except Rajat to look after her kids so she told priya to take raina(kaddy's sis) to Rajat's

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-evan-Pri_013jakther7

aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
D epi in vich priya came to dubai vid raina, n kady as a kid was in introduced,d two sisters had a dialogue in vich kady said dat earlier it was dad who left us, n now mom as well.so kady's dad is long dead.u should watch d show more consistently:-):-).we are a happy to help forum,but please post queries like these in help desk.i am sure,u'l get speedy n accurate answers dere. Welcum to balh forum,hope u'l enjoy here.:-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41-evan-Pri_013jakther7

--RaYa-- Senior Member
--RaYa--
--RaYa--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Rajat loved Jyoti but she left him to marry someone else who was richer than him. From their marriage they had 2 kids-- Raina and Cady. 
Rajat left to Dubai to earn money. However, Jyoti's husband died, we don't know how. Jyoti was in India and Raina was with her when they met Priya. 
Jyoti dies in the accident and asks Raina to be sent to the address in her purse which happens to be of Daijaan and Rajat. I assume Cady was with Daijaan in Dubai when Jyoti died in India. Priya flies off to Dubai to give Raina back to her guardian as promised to Jyoti. 

But since she got to know she is pregnant she decides to stay there with Pihu. Now Raina is shown to be in hostel and Cady in Dubai with Rajat. 

dirk41

veena23 IF-Rockerz
veena23
veena23

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mumtaz24

Why did Caddy's mother leave the 2 girls with Rajat?  Where is their father.  I dont remember anything being mentioned about him.  If Joyti and Rajat had broken up and she married someone else then why did the girls end up with Rajat?  Please clarify.  Thanks

Milega milega har sawal ka jawab milega dear sawal isiliye hote hai taki log unka jawab dhundhne me apne deemag ko vyast rakhe qki khali deemag shaitan ka ghr hota hai na ...to hv patience sare jawab milenge bs nvr stop asking qstion
Pri_013 IF-Dazzler
Pri_013
Pri_013

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
in the first dubai epi itself...u can get ur answer where kady and raina were talking that firstly their father died and now mother...
Jyoti was a single mother when she met Priya...
yaar itni bhi illogical nhi h EKTA..LOLLOL.thoda sa chhota sa dimaag h usme...Wink

Edited by Madzz07 - 06 September 2012 at 11:39pm

-evan-

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Mumtaz24]
Why did Caddy's mother leave the 2 girls with Rajat?  Where is their father.  I dont remember anything being mentioned about him.  If Joyti and Rajat had broken up and she married someone else then why did the girls end up with Rajat?  Please clarify.  Thanks[/QUOTE

well ideally this should have been posted in help dsek but since so many ppl have made it a tooic i doubt IFVR will be albe to merge it anymore

from what i remember-i guess cadys parents were nto toghter anymore and when dying she gave the address of the friend she trusts the most. however knwonig ekta when all is well there might be a good chance  for cadys dad to emerge and psssibly as a wealthy tycoon and ayesha marrieds him to get badla from raya 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top