Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Fan Fiction Ideas

shellytt Senior Member
shellytt
shellytt

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone, 

It's been awhile since I've been active on the forum and I see a lot of new names around. 

I've been feeling the itch to write something and my natural fallback is Harry Potter fan fictions as it was initially the members of this forum that encouraged me to share my stories. 

So here's my request:  

I can't seem to come up with any ideas for stories to write so if you have an idea that you would like to see put into a story (and you feel like you can't put words to paper yourself), send me a PM or comment here and I will try to put it together, with full credit going to the idea giver!

I know that most of you don't know me, but if you want a sample of some of my stories, I believe that there are some links in the Fan Fiction archive topic. So feel free to take a look!

Looking forward to getting some ideas!!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Break.The.Code

Break.The.Code IF-Dazzler
Break.The.Code
Break.The.Code

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Oh Id really vote for ya to do some humor ones you know..Like the next gen pranks on the first and it instead backfires or set during Marauders' Era..
Heck you may also write on Fred/George doin sumthin funny..lol..

If you arent a humor person, I suggest you may write somthin post DH or sumthin canon-like BG characters..Cuz they dont hav any particular characters that JKR mentioned other than their brief appearances here and there, so theyd naturally fit in your 'character assignment'

I may nit be of much help but if you really are gonna write somethin...then BRING IT ON!!!

-Sally:)
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top