Pavitra Rishta

Ovi is Serious

KatRulz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 Ovi was saying she will try her best to make her marriage sucessful with Arjun .Seems like she is serious abt  her marriage and Arjun(no doubt ).May be  later Ovi change into a good person.A new guy(heard Sameer Rane) comes into Purvi.life.I don't understand one thing If Ekta and her CV's don't want   ArVi  to end up  togther why did they showed so many scenes of ArVi.Now they   hurt ArVi fans.I mean they could have mantain a balance b/w Arjun/Ovi  and Arjun/Purvi scenes .Intially they totally ignored Ovi.😡 Soo then  it would be interesting to know to whom wid Arjun marry Ovi or Purvi.

Edited by pvrr - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I've been hearing loads of rumours bout Ovi realizing that Arjun truly doesn't love her and when she finds out Savita's truth she's going to patch up ArVi . I mean, im seeibg rumours like these all over so im not believeing it quite . But it seems like Arjun's gonna (ofcourse) not even look at Ovi and become the old AK, Ovi's gonna keep trying to win Arjun but wont be able to, and then Purvi's just gonna continue crying at the fate she made herself :/
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Of course she is going to make it work. she got what she wanted most!..And Ekta is goin to stick to this marriage!🥱
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Ovi is serious about this marriage too. I actually felt really bad for her at the end of the episode when she was crying, it was really heart wrenching. Asha was great today too but I didn't feel any sympathy for Purvi today because she's the one who brought this onto herself. I felt bad for Arjun, but what the hell was wrong with him when he told his Dad that Purvi forced him to? I could see the look of reproach on DK's face. Arjun should have told Purvi he didn't agree and walk away rather than listening to her bakwas. I know Ovi's wrong in wanting Arjun and thinking she can have just cause she loved him first and all, but I would feel bad for her if she was treated like crap. Maybe Ekta will stick to this marriage and find some other guy for Purvi, or maybe in the very end Ovi will give up Arjun.