Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 95)

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Can they bring Creepali together on monday and give them a happy ending so we can look forward to our promised Arshi romance??

Go rush through Shyamli and bring the dude home.. this faltu bakwaas buildup to bringing him home isn't doing anyone any favours.

Yes yes please!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321

N112 IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloohowcomezainah09-monalisa-soapsudssavvy05Newbiesoapfan

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by --Sari--

DM ki kasam, NO NEW HANGOUT tonight...LOL It isn't worth my time or yours...

Just wanted to let you'll know in advance, so I don't keep you waiting...Friday hai...Embarrassed

When Mandy and Ippy are upset, I get the point... I don't think I will even watch...Wink

To all those upset, no point venting Guys...HugJust go on about your lives...This serial isn't worth wasting your lives over...Easy for me to say but I seriously don't let this nonsense take over my life...Faltu mein DKD...LOL

I will just open a new thread when we are done with this...

Sari gives up too???? arre re arre... this is bad.

Veeps - I have not watched the episode but when everyone is so upset, there is no point opening a new hangout and talking to myself...You can trust me to spin the Creepali romance to our advantage but buyers bhi hona chahiye na?ROFL We have discussed every possible angle, past, present, future, jannat bhi...bacha hi kya hai...LOL

Sari- we need a satyanaash thread for the rants that we have... silver lining is the wrong caption!

OK... so here's the thing. Today is perfect episode for a take 5. J, would you please, pretty please *bats eyelashes furiously* do the honors?

Yes, yes, yes,... we need a Take 5. We need an outlet to rant tonight, dammit.   Ms. J, itna to aapko karna hi padega hangout ke khaatir.  Ok, I'll do some eyelash batting and gangotri swinging too, if you want Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooHriju321howcomeN112savvy05soapsuds-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

sheena29 Senior Member
sheena29
sheena29

More than anything the growth the husband wife relation of Arnav and Khushi has seen demands that she tells her husband that the man he loathes and is trying to ensure doesn't enter his house, is lurking around in his very own house. Where's the loyalty to your husband??? How could they show her going home without sharing it with him?? Would you trust your spouse after this???  Where has the phenomenal trust that they are supposed to share gone now?? What differentiates her from Anjali right now?? both keeping things away from him.. anjali seems to be justified.. what is Khushi's justification???  The Show seems to be stuck in a quagmire and doesn't know how to pull itself out.. seems to be grasping for straws... They should show the return of Shyam and family living happily after and then SHUT THE SHOP

I've never posted here earlier but being a silent reader have thoroughly enjoyed the views as well as the snark of this thread.. Love the humour that all of you share.. didn't know my first post would be the on the day of the worst episode of this show.. nah maybe they can beat this too.. 

Rechristening required to continue or ????  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluHriju321joenet1234N112maaloo--Sari--soapsudssavvy05Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

does anyone really want links???

Hi IppyHugcheer up... Monday's another day!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipN112soapsudsipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by chip

This was part of the story, they have to go thru this growing pains phase for Anji to grow up - she has been so protected all through that only Shyam can open her eyes to reality. It has to happen. 

And the Raizadas have to witness Shyam's cruelty first hand. Otherwise it is very difficult for them to reconcile with the image of Shyam they have had for a longtime.

It can only get better from now on. 

True. Except that we have said this too many times in the past :) But chaliye, hope-shope.

As always - wise words from the youngling. 

Hope is currently out shopping for chameli ka tel. Don't know about shope - last seen cowering in a corner trying to get away from Dimbulb and Dimwit since they have now started invading her dreams.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamchipcicilia9zainah09joenet1234howcomeN112maaloo-monalisa-soapsudsparu_roxsavvy05Pr1yankaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

DM ki kasam, NO NEW HANGOUT tonight...LOL It isn't worth my time or yours...

Just wanted to let you'll know in advance, so I don't keep you waiting...Friday hai...Embarrassed

When Mandy and Ippy are upset, I get the point... I don't think I will even watch...Wink

To all those upset, no point venting Guys...HugJust go on about your lives...This serial isn't worth wasting your lives over...Easy for me to say but I seriously don't let this nonsense take over my life...Faltu mein DKD...LOL

I will just open a new thread when we are done with this...

Sari gives up too???? arre re arre... this is bad.

Veeps - I have not watched the episode but when everyone is so upset, there is no point opening a new hangout and talking to myself...You can trust me to spin the Creepali romance to our advantage but buyers bhi hona chahiye na?ROFL We have discussed every possible angle, past, present, future, jannat bhi...bacha hi kya hai...LOL

Sari- we need a satyanaash thread for the rants that we have... silver lining is the wrong caption!

OK... so here's the thing. Today is perfect episode for a take 5. J, would you please, pretty please *bats eyelashes furiously* do the honors?

Yes, yes, yes,... we need a Take 5. We need an outlet to rant tonight, dammit.   Ms. J, itna to aapko karna hi padega hangout ke khaatir.  Ok, I'll do some eyelash batting and gangotri swinging too, if you want Big smile

I am willing to be hazed once more !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipN112-Jamba--monalisa-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

does anyone really want links???

Hi IppyHugcheer up... Monday's another day!

oh i'm happy Soapy...
Fikar not... future hopes are still thereBig smile... But can they speed through this Shyamli madhur milan?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kaykaychipN112zainah09maaloo-monalisa-soapsudsPr1yanka

Go to top