Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 9)

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Great post dear
anjali needs to grow up erghhh !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruck

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by sbk2

Excellent post Sari!

I wish I could take a break from this serial! I am so frustrated with Khushi's court martial sessions by that horrible old hag...

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">tell me about it shwetz…what was that moving the body scene of dadi..abey..kaun aapko touch karna chahta hai anywayz.. …Censored</font>

she did the same to the nurse..
why doesn't she walk about in a fish bowl and overalls made from steel, she won't catch anything..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.sbk2NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sbk2

Excellent post Sari!

I wish I could take a break from this serial! I am so frustrated with Khushi's court martial sessions by that horrible old hag...

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">tell me about it shwetz…what was that moving the body scene of dadi..abey..kaun aapko touch karna chahta hai anywayz.. …Censored</font>

I havent watched a proper episode in over a week amd i am beyond frusyrated! Sala trp goes up too i wish i could stop watching!!! Thanks ippy for keeping me glued !!!!!! Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09showstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Sari great post, yes Shyam is not as stupid as once believed he has masterminded this whole thing and made them puppet in his hands. You are right about what he is doing to Khushi, this is as much about her psychological warfare as it is about Anjali's. It doesn't take much to get to Khushi who already felt responsible for Anjali's ordeal, so one more push will just set this girl over the edge and she will agree to his return but Arnav will not make things so easy. Arnav will stand as her protector since he is onto Shyam and Dadi's games.

I do believe Nani will stand by Khushi and Arnav, for her not to it would go against her character who up until this point has always remained consistent. If she were to learn the supposed truth about Garima, then what fault is it of Khushi? Why should Khushi be punished?? Nani must be the voice of reason

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-maaloo--Sari--showstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

why doesn't she walk about in a fish bowl and overalls made from steel, she won't catch anything..[/QUOTE]

the whole elitist/shuddhi idea is effed up…but phir bhi rest of family members ke saath toh nahi ho raha hota yeh sab..isko koi ashram wapas bhejo yaar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Sari, they have nani with them at the moment but for how long?
Di is a powerful thing and can pull everyone to her side. What are the chances of nani changing sides?

Ippy - my gut says nani can go either way, 50-50...The episode was good but I don't see much hope for the coming days...They don't seem to want to resolve any of the issues at hand...just go in circles...I am honestly bored already...I am not sure I even care who the other woman is...LOL

The story is an absolute mess...I could have easily made it 3 strikes today with a rant if I had not concentrated on Shyam's action plan...they just threw in that bone with Arhi understanding...But Khushi doesn't give me a good vibe....I am not liking where this is headed...Relentless attack on the audience along with Arhi...Can we seriously get a break?

Bang on!! The story is a MESS. They have unnecessarily complicated when they don't/can't solve a simple issue properly. They wanted to show drama for the sake of TRPs. And they themselves can't come out of it. 

Who will see this for a long time if they keep showing Anjali's puppy face all the time and everyone going behind her? They can create dumb women on screen. But viewers are not dumb. Some of us are still watching this show only for leads - Arnav and Khushi. What else was/is there in this serial other than these two? Nothing. And they are trying to encash from this nothing.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-soapsudsshowstruck--Sari--NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

[

why doesn't she walk about in a fish bowl and overalls made from steel, she won't catch anything..

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">the whole elitist/shuddhi idea is effed up…but phir bhi rest of family members ke saath toh nahi ho raha hota yeh sab..isko koi ashram wapas bhejo yaar</font>
[/QUOTE]

ashram kyun?
Send her to Brazil with a one way ticket...

-Maggie--Pallavi-showstruck.Mandy.Pr1yanka

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Sigh what a damn emotional mess and today at many levels i am a Khushi...and my Arnavji stands helpless ...ok cv's i know asli duniya can ge this f**ked up yup even on vacay but can u for the love of whatever make this show have a glimmer of some hope?

Hope everythings alright?

U changed colors too!!! Congrats!!!

Dhanyavaad!! Waise hum aapke songs bahut miss kar rahe hain...enjoy the rest of your vacation Hug

-Maggie-showstruck.Mandy.ipkbs-Vee05-

Go to top