Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 81)

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by soapsuds

I am so sure Khushi talking to arnav is not happening...this will be another one in the long list of almosts...Dead

But this is one almost I fervently hope will never be completed.. Bas is ek cheez ko khushi ki khayalon mein hi rehna chaahiye. It should never make it out of her mouth.. Confused

Agreed!! This is one almost I will be very happy about..Dekhte hain...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipmaalooNewbiesoapfan

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by chip

Guys, look at it this way - today's epi was not for us, it was for the TRP viewers who like drama. They need to feed that audience too to keep the show running

TRP audience is discerning as well. Plus, there are loads of better dramas. Even that Pyaar Ka Dard Hain (based on the promos) featuring the chick with 2 expressions (greater than the number that daadi possesses) looks more promising.
[/QUOTE]

chip…i agree with rags…none of the trp audience im sure will want an episode full of shyam n anjali…

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamchipmaalooNewbiesoapfan

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Just read the WU update - what crap!!  I am going to skip watching it tonight. Why should the SG's even bother with a post.. can we all move bag, baggage and parcel to something else?Angry

Edited by savvy05 - 07 September 2012 at 9:32am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamashwink630chipHriju321maalooRag1nisoapsudsMepharm

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip21

Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by .Mandy.

So Di's plan to be Anna(jhali) Hazare Mein Meri Behna Hain went tai tai phish as she ate too soon. That dining table scene has to be the most ridiculous thing in the history of dining table scenes. My only hope is for some symbolism to salvage this. perhaps it was the Last Supper (though it was actually Brunch I am guessing) and on Monday somebody will be crucified (other than the audience that is).

Rags I like the way you think, if things play out this way I will be happy just as long as it is not Khushi who is crucified.

They cannot do that to us. That seriously will piss me off. I am holding on to the hope that Monday something else will happen that will take the decision out of Khushi's hands, there has be a reason why that scene was not completed today, right? They did that just to piss us off.

That's what I am thinking. The reason they have not completed scene is because they are not going to make Khushi take the decision. Someone will take this decision but not Khushi. Now they will get bombarded with hate posts and on monday we will have a volte face and Khushi will be spared.

they would have shot the scene by now when we are posting this...so lets wish for something good but don't be so sure...it may turn other side too

Nope usually the monday part of the serial is shot over the weekend. So I am positive they are going to give some Garima past, Dadi natak or Di drama on Monday but for sure we will not have Arnav and Khushi interaction just on Monday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooNewbiesoapfan

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by bobop

One thing I just read on rival new site, the reason for promotion of Mahadev on Star plus. The reason is KBC. KBC is coming from today on friday, saturday and sunday and so all the channels are pumping up to combat it. Zee is having mahaepisode today, Mahadev mahaepisode is on sunday and star plus has high points on all the serials being promoted on shaandar shukravaar. So thank god for small mercies, IPK is not being neglected because that time slot is safe from KBC.

channel kya neglect karega jab ph is hell bent on killing their show'.i wish i could write posts like u sarada today'atleast they r feel good'.

For some reason I am positive today. Maybe it may be because I am watching KBC and it is real feel good with commoners competing.

I would understand Channel's strategy. Would you promote a show which is in direct competition of the big ticket show which always had higher TRPs or would you promote a show which is safe as you have 2.8+ TRPs even with no promotion. You would promote the ones that are going to get clean wiped due to the big ticket right.

I am more angry on PH and Gul and gang. Because Channel can rest safe but this show is their baby, they need to fight for their show. But they too have their newest baby Arjun in danger due to the KBC so they are also caught between deep sea and daredevil. But for some reason I am positive today.

I trust this forum to pour hate mails to them all weekend... like legit.. just wait and watch an official interview or sth come out soon from one of the creatives

Riya...I am feeling so sad for us...we were so upbeat about this show a few months back...remember how we would stay at the hangout way past midnightOuch...Now I dont even feel like making one post about itDead

I know right? I had so much free time then...
But, seriously, Barun and Sanaya NEED to start throwing their weight around..

Rag1niMepharmNewbiesoapfan

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Ragini, I'm thinking Khushi won't say it and Di and Dadi will start their drama and Arnav will say it all again, maybe in private Khushi will again say DKL and he'll (explain) his reasons...

I'm thinking the CVs are going to give us what we always wanted, Arnav and Khushi fighting Shyam together... small mercies and faith

Yes, I am pretty certain Khushi won't do anything too silly. She may suggest one more time at best. But still this episode was so unnecessary, I would rather have watched Garima and Buaji make ladoos and give us the recipe to make those special taakat ladoos. I was watching the last bit of the previous show on SP and there they discussed the recipe of something called Undhiyo at great length. It sounded interesting so I even googled it and asked daadi if she would make it. (Which she refused) But anything else would have been better than 20-minutes of Anjaam.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kaykaychipmaaloosugar_babesoapsudssavvy05MepharmNewbiesoapfan

N112 IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chipmaaloosoapsudssavvy05Mepharm

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Satya-effing-nash.
RIP IPK.

ClapClapClap

soapsudsMepharmNewbiesoapfan