Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 8)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post...amd loved those pic you used...and interesting observartions...Thumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-Hriju321--Sari--soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Sigh what a damn emotional mess and today at many levels i am a Khushi...and my Arnavji stands helpless ...ok cv's i know asli duniya can ge this f**ked up yup even on vacay but can u for the love of whatever make this show have a glimmer of some hope?

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Vee... what happened?ShockedIs everything alright?</font>

You changed colors!!! Congrats!!!

</div>
<div>

Oye are you all right ? your post was a big scary. By the way I just mentioned today that I was missing you and your song selection...

Didnt mean to be scary todays episode had me bawling to say the least... Upset to the core is an understatement...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321joenet1234zainah09maaloosoapsudspremparbatshowstruck.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

Suni Goldie
Suni
Suni

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
After a looong time enjoyed Arnav and Khushi scenes.
Skipped the Poojali scenes so am in a better mood.Smile Going by the written update that was a good choice I made. 
Liked Nani supporting Khushi but I wonder how long that will go on for. Once Garima's secret is out, Nani maybe on the other side too. Cry
Less said about Dadi the betterDead
Where is Jiji BTW? Re-negotiating?Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-premparbat.Mandy.

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Sari, they have nani with them at the moment but for how long?
Di is a powerful thing and can pull everyone to her side. What are the chances of nani changing sides?

Ippy - my gut says nani can go either way, 50-50...The episode was good but I don't see much hope for the coming days...They don't seem to want to resolve any of the issues at hand...just go in circles...I am honestly bored already...I am not sure I even care who the other woman is...LOL

The story is an absolute mess...I could have easily made it 3 strikes today with a rant if I had not concentrated on Shyam's action plan...they just threw in that bone with Arhi understanding...But Khushi doesn't give me a good vibe....I am not liking where this is headed...Relentless attack on the audience along with Arhi...Can we seriously get a break?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Maggie--Pallavi-maalooHriju321joenet1234howcomepremparbatshowstrucksavvy05soapsuds.Mandy.sbk2Pr1yankaipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Sigh what a damn emotional mess and today at many levels i am a Khushi...and my Arnavji stands helpless ...ok cv's i know asli duniya can ge this f**ked up yup even on vacay but can u for the love of whatever make this show have a glimmer of some hope?

Hope everythings alright?

U changed colors too!!! Congrats!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruck.Mandy.ipkbs

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Excellent post Sari!

Read some of the others, well written SGs!!

As usual, I watched only the Arhi scenes...beautiful - especially the "Mat Jaao"...the pleading in his eyes, the vulnerability, the reaching out to her to be with him - excellently portrayed by Barun Clap

The later scenes were too good as well...the mehendi FB and the forehead kiss...awww!

I wish I could take a break from this serial! I am so frustrated with Khushi's court martial sessions by that horrible old hag...

You are right Sari...both Arnav and Khushi never seem to catch a break and along with them, us Arhi fans. 

All this while we had Arnav fighting for Khushi against Dadi...but after the past is revealed, what is Arnav going to do? None of the Raizadas will side with Khushi either! 

What a dark, bleak future! Not sure how much of this I can take...did not expect that by watching this serial I was signing up for 90% angst!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2-Maggie--Pallavi-maalooHriju321joenet1234--Sari--soapsudspremparbatshowstruck.Mandy.ipkbsPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

The story is an absolute mess...I could have easily made it 3 strikes today with a rant if I had not concentrated on Shyam's action plan...they just threw in that bone with Arhi understanding...But Khushi doesn't give me a good vibe...I am not liking where this is headed...
Relentless attack on the audience along with Arhi...Can we seriously get a break?

yep..true..khushi will don her mahaan avtaar v soon…but dekhte hain..jalebi had said…..jo socha hai woh hoyega nahiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruckipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Excellent post Sari!

I wish I could take a break from this serial! I am so frustrated with Khushi's court martial sessions by that horrible old hag...

tell me about it shwetz…what was that moving the body scene of dadi..abey..kaun aapko touch karna chahta hai anywayz.. …Censored

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-soapsudsshowstruckipkbssbk2

Go to top