Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 78)

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hello Guys! Going by the WU, looks like skippable episode today. 

Maybe this is the bottom of the abyss - bringing Shyam back into RM. From there on, I am hoping things will turn positive with A-K getting the evidence needed to get Shyam out of their lives once and for all. The winning streak of the villain has to stop at some point. And, this time it has to be Anjali throwing him out. 

Also, Dadi has to be got rid off - the only way would be to show her she was quite wrong in wreaking havoc in her grandchildren's lives once again. And more importatntly, this will help ASR  make peace with his Dad and his mom's suicide. 

Guess, it would be good to take a break for a week till things turn around and then all will be good from that point on.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9maalooRag1ni

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by .Mandy.

I get it..
PH thinks one Arshi scene a week will keep us sedated...

Not happening!!

Kya boloon ab?
I feel fake!

If they gave us one in this episode it would've been good but NOTHING. Tonight will be venting night for SGs!!

I'm not making a post...
Hmmph!

Guys, look at it this way - today's epi was not for us, it was for the TRP viewers who like drama. They need to feed that audience too to keep the show running

maaloo-monalisa-ipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rag1ni

So Di's plan to be Anna(jhali) Hazare Mein Meri Behna Hain went tai tai phish as she ate too soon. That dining table scene has to be the most ridiculous thing in the history of dining table scenes. My only hope is for some symbolism to salvage this. perhaps it was the Last Supper (though it was actually Brunch I am guessing) and on Monday somebody will be crucified (other than the audience that is).

Rags I like the way you think, if things play out this way I will be happy just as long as it is not Khushi who is crucified.

They cannot do that to us. That seriously will piss me off. I am holding on to the hope that Monday something else will happen that will take the decision out of Khushi's hands, there has be a reason why that scene was not completed today, right? They did that just to piss us off.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooHriju321ipkbsPSharada

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by psarada

One thing I just read on rival new site, the reason for promotion of Mahadev on Star plus. The reason is KBC. KBC is coming from today on friday, saturday and sunday and so all the channels are pumping up to combat it. Zee is having mahaepisode today, Mahadev mahaepisode is on sunday and star plus has high points on all the serials being promoted on shaandar shukravaar. So thank god for small mercies, IPK is not being neglected because that time slot is safe from KBC.

channel kya neglect karega jab ph is hell bent on killing their show'.i wish i could write posts like u sarada today'atleast they r feel good'.

For some reason I am positive today. Maybe it may be because I am watching KBC and it is real feel good with commoners competing.

I would understand Channel's strategy. Would you promote a show which is in direct competition of the big ticket show which always had higher TRPs or would you promote a show which is safe as you have 2.8+ TRPs even with no promotion. You would promote the ones that are going to get clean wiped due to the big ticket right.

I am more angry on PH and Gul and gang. Because Channel can rest safe but this show is their baby, they need to fight for their show. But they too have their newest baby Arjun in danger due to the KBC so they are also caught between deep sea and daredevil. But for some reason I am positive today.

I trust this forum to pour hate mails to them all weekend... like legit.. just wait and watch an official interview or sth come out soon from one of the creatives

Hriju321MepharmPr1yanka

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

I am so glad I am travelling most of next weekBig smile
Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Originally posted by chip

Hello Guys! Going by the WU, looks like skippable episode today. 

Maybe this is the bottom of the abyss - bringing Shyam back into RM. From there on, I am hoping things will turn positive with A-K getting the evidence needed to get Shyam out of their lives once and for all. The winning streak of the villain has to stop at some point. And, this time it has to be Anjali throwing him out

Also, Dadi has to be got rid off - the only way would be to show her she was quite wrong in wreaking havoc in her grandchildren's lives once again. And more importatntly, this will help ASR  make peace with his Dad and his mom's suicide. 

Guess, it would be good to take a break for a week till things turn around and then all will be good from that point on.

@red : Hats off to your positivity.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I am so sure Khushi talking to arnav is not happening...this will be another one in the long list of almosts...Dead

maalooHriju321zainah09

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

I get it..
PH thinks one Arshi scene a week will keep us sedated...

Not happening!!

Kya boloon ab?
I feel fake!

If they gave us one in this episode it would've been good but NOTHING. Tonight will be venting night for SGs!!

I'm not making a post...
Hmmph!

I don't think any of us will, this thread will continue just to vent.

Imagine a weekend full of venting smile emoticon kolobok Why did they have to do that? Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09ipkbs

Go to top