Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 76)

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Post cannot be quoted.

If Sari opens a new thread today I'm going to analyse Sayani Di's love story,her saries,her love for saiyyan,her eating mithai because she is celebrating her miscarraige you know...no need to put on weight,can get back to sheer net saris while flaunting flat abs,how many times she said'humhe aapki zaroorat hain,how many times she cupped Daiyya Ho and Chote's face,how she bribed the nurse with Chote's money...the list goes on...Angry

Edited by Hriju321 - 07 September 2012 at 9:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09Pr1yankaipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Why are Arnav and Akash going to the gynecologist? Matlab kya ho raha hain boss?!

Shocked

Yun ki.. Yeh kya hai?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

I get it..
PH thinks one Arshi scene a week will keep us sedated...

Not happening!!

Kya boloon ab?
I feel fake!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink77chipcicilia9zainah09Rag1nimaalooHriju321soapsuds.Mandy.Pr1yanka

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by bobop

I think the creatives are clever that they stopped the serial at this point. I am pretty sure the next week they are going to change the thing and Dadi or Di are going to beg for Shyam's comeback. Khushi is not going to say it. I am pretty sure of it. The reason they stopped the serial at this crucial point is they too are afraid of the feedback. With Deepali quitting also becoming official, the 4Lions facebook is going to be bombarded with stopping the Anjali drama. I think the creatives can't go against the tide now. They are in damage control mode.

wake up sarada..there is no damage "control"..there is an avalanche of damage'

I am hoping against hope here. I did felt that this week's episodes are more of damage control. Or else I was dreading that they would drag the whole MC track for whole of this week but no they finished it within 2 episodes, we already have the Di wording her request, Khushi knowing that Shyam is in. They are not going to drag this out. I am pretty sure of that.

I want Di to beg, grovel, go on hunger strike, threaten to throw herself off the roof to get Shyam back...but please please dont let it be Khushi...that is just too ridiculous...
[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! I want Di to do OTT drama to bring Shyam back but do not let Khushi be the stupid one here, I cannot stand to see her destroyed. The spoiler for today's show never happened, so either it was not true or it plays out next week.

chipzainah09maaloo

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

This week I was off from work and my mom watches a lot of shows. On sp there were promos for all but   IPK.     It was really bizarre. Maybe the ph has an option to promote only one show and thet are promoting arjun heavily.

very sad the show which brought them so much adulation has been massacred…n im not even talking about promotion

chipmaalooipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

So Di's plan to be Anna(jhali) Hazare Mein Meri Behna Hain went tai tai phish as she ate too soon. That dining table scene has to be the most ridiculous thing in the history of dining table scenes. My only hope is for some symbolism to salvage this. perhaps it was the Last Supper (though it was actually Brunch I am guessing) and on Monday somebody will be crucified (other than the audience that is).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chipcicilia9maaloosugar_babe.Mandy.ipkbsPr1yanka

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by ipkbs

I get it..
PH thinks one Arshi scene a week will keep us sedated...

Not happening!!

Kya boloon ab?
I feel fake!

If they gave us one in this episode it would've been good but NOTHING. Tonight will be venting night for SGs!!

chipmaalooipkbs

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

One thing I just read on rival new site, the reason for promotion of Mahadev on Star plus. The reason is KBC. KBC is coming from today on friday, saturday and sunday and so all the channels are pumping up to combat it. Zee is having mahaepisode today, Mahadev mahaepisode is on sunday and star plus has high points on all the serials being promoted on shaandar shukravaar. So thank god for small mercies, IPK is not being neglected because that time slot is safe from KBC.

channel kya neglect karega jab ph is hell bent on killing their show'.i wish i could write posts like u sarada today'atleast they r feel good'.

For some reason I am positive today. Maybe it may be because I am watching KBC and it is real feel good with commoners competing.

I would understand Channel's strategy. Would you promote a show which is in direct competition of the big ticket show which always had higher TRPs or would you promote a show which is safe as you have 2.8+ TRPs even with no promotion. You would promote the ones that are going to get clean wiped due to the big ticket right.

I am more angry on PH and Gul and gang. Because Channel can rest safe but this show is their baby, they need to fight for their show. But they too have their newest baby Arjun in danger due to the KBC so they are also caught between deep sea and daredevil. But for some reason I am positive today.

chipmaalooipkbs

Go to top