Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 74)

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Why are Arnav and Akash going to the gynecologist? Matlab kya ho raha hain boss?!

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321maalooPr1yanka

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by psarada

I think the creatives are clever that they stopped the serial at this point. I am pretty sure the next week they are going to change the thing and Dadi or Di are going to beg for Shyam's comeback. Khushi is not going to say it. I am pretty sure of it. The reason they stopped the serial at this crucial point is they too are afraid of the feedback. With Deepali quitting also becoming official, the 4Lions facebook is going to be bombarded with stopping the Anjali drama. I think the creatives can't go against the tide now. They are in damage control mode.

wake up sarada..there is no damage "control"..there is an avalanche of damage'
[/QUOTE]

I am hoping against hope here. I did felt that this week's episodes are more of damage control. Or else I was dreading that they would drag the whole MC track for whole of this week but no they finished it within 2 episodes, we already have the Di wording her request, Khushi knowing that Shyam is in. They are not going to drag this out. I am pretty sure of that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

One thing I just read on rival new site, the reason for promotion of Mahadev on Star plus. The reason is KBC. KBC is coming from today on friday, saturday and sunday and so all the channels are pumping up to combat it. Zee is having mahaepisode today, Mahadev mahaepisode is on sunday and star plus has high points on all the serials being promoted on shaandar shukravaar. So thank god for small mercies, IPK is not being neglected because that time slot is safe from KBC.

channel kya neglect karega jab ph is hell bent on killing their show….i wish i could write posts like u sarada today…atleast they r feel good….

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloopremparbat

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Why are Arnav and Akash going to the gynecologist? Matlab kya ho raha hain boss?!

Just added to the ridiculous script of this episode Rags, there was nothing to this episode at all. CVs usually do damage control by now but the way I see it they've only managed to lose more viewers, they have refused to hear viewers out despite the outcry is it any wonder why Deepali gave up and left??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-maalooRag1nizainah09premparbatPr1yanka

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by tulip21

OMG ladies...just now back from first day on preschool...all ur reactions are scary...kya verdict hai aaj...

Bakwaas!!Angry

oh really...is khushi bringing back creep??
ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

We all need Some...

Edited by ipkbs - 07 September 2012 at 9:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Rag1nimaaloo

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

finally something that can make me LOL thanx rags

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1ni

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobop

I think the creatives are clever that they stopped the serial at this point. I am pretty sure the next week they are going to change the thing and Dadi or Di are going to beg for Shyam's comeback. Khushi is not going to say it. I am pretty sure of it. The reason they stopped the serial at this crucial point is they too are afraid of the feedback. With Deepali quitting also becoming official, the 4Lions facebook is going to be bombarded with stopping the Anjali drama. I think the creatives can't go against the tide now. They are in damage control mode.

wake up sarada..there is no damage "control"..there is an avalanche of damage'

I am hoping against hope here. I did felt that this week's episodes are more of damage control. Or else I was dreading that they would drag the whole MC track for whole of this week but no they finished it within 2 episodes, we already have the Di wording her request, Khushi knowing that Shyam is in. They are not going to drag this out. I am pretty sure of that.
[/QUOTE]

I want Di to beg, grovel, go on hunger strike, threaten to throw herself off the roof to get Shyam back...but please please dont let it be Khushi...that is just too ridiculous...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloofareeRag1niPSharada

Go to top