Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 73)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Complete Satyanash episode but small mercy was Khushi's character remained intact. Khushi did attempt to talk to Arnav which I wanted, I just hope she goes through with it unless of course Arnav arrives home and finds Shyam with Anjali like Khushi did today.

Mandy.. dear please wake up for your own good. She is not going to talk to him. Shyam or Garima will make an entry before that. This is puke worthy Kitchen politics.

i agree with joey mandy..they r hell bent on spoiling the serial..now im thinking maybe the story writers quit on their own coz this was being planned'.they seemed 2 be sane people

Ved quit but Ganesh and Arshad came back, yes?

ved raj n sudhir were the stroy writers'they quit'new writer jainesh from kekta camp came in'.as far as i know arshad never quit'lalit shd have been brought back as director but obviously woh bhi nahi hoga..time 2 say rip ipk i guess'what were gul n nissar thinking

Thats precisely the problem.. They were not thinking.. dimag gaye tel lene.. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321Pr1yanka

Hriju321 IF-Rockerz
Hriju321
Hriju321

Satya-effing-nash.
RIP IPK.

-Pallavi-Pr1yanka

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by tulip21

OMG ladies...just now back from first day on preschool...all ur reactions are scary...kya verdict hai aaj...

Don't bother Tulip you missed nothing. Basically Khushi found out it was no meds but Shyam helping Anjali, she still thinks losing a child could have changed him, tried to tell Arnav who did not hear her out that's it episode over. No good ARHI scenes, no NOTHING! It was a satyanash episode with focus on Shyam and Anjali!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-maalooRag1nizainah09Pr1yanka

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Complete Satyanash episode but small mercy was Khushi's character remained intact. Khushi did attempt to talk to Arnav which I wanted, I just hope she goes through with it unless of course Arnav arrives home and finds Shyam with Anjali like Khushi did today.

Mandy.. dear please wake up for your own good. She is not going to talk to him. Shyam or Garima will make an entry before that. This is puke worthy Kitchen politics.

i agree with joey mandy..they r hell bent on spoiling the serial..now im thinking maybe the story writers quit on their own coz this was being planned'.they seemed 2 be sane people

Ved quit but Ganesh and Arshad came back, yes?

ved raj n sudhir were the stroy writers'they quit'new writer jainesh from kekta camp came in'.as far as i know arshad never quit'lalit shd have been brought back as director but obviously woh bhi nahi hoga..time 2 say rip ipk i guess'what were gul n nissar thinking

This PH clearly does not know how to combat and renegotiate.. keeping their creative team on is mor important than keeping Daljeet or Deepali on.

maalooPr1yanka

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Why are Arnav and Akash going to the gynecologist? Matlab kya ho raha hain boss?!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-zainah09maalooPr1yanka

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by psarada

I think the creatives are clever that they stopped the serial at this point. I am pretty sure the next week they are going to change the thing and Dadi or Di are going to beg for Shyam's comeback. Khushi is not going to say it. I am pretty sure of it. The reason they stopped the serial at this crucial point is they too are afraid of the feedback. With Deepali quitting also becoming official, the 4Lions facebook is going to be bombarded with stopping the Anjali drama. I think the creatives can't go against the tide now. They are in damage control mode.

You really think that this damage can be controlled? I have a feeling that it has run away from their hands.. Confused

Let her be positive yo, we need that...
But, I say everyone go and spell venom on their FB page... I deactivated FB 5 months ago.. something I do wiish to be able to do with this show, but they are heading to end this by Jan..

At the rate they are sabotaging their own show..they will be lucky if it lasts that long...what the hell was today?? I dont care if Di was doing cartwheels how can Khushi want that man back??

maaloopremparbat

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

OMG ladies...just now back from first day on preschool...all ur reactions are scary...kya verdict hai aaj...

Tulip it was all Shyamli ...and Khushi knowing about Shyams visit.

She is contemplating asking Arnie to get him back.

No precap

Rubbish if u ask me and it takes a lot forme to call IPK that.

Edited by premparbat - 07 September 2012 at 9:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamzainah09maalooPr1yanka

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

SKIP.IT. IF U CARE FOR YOUR SANITY. OR WATCH THE INSANITY CALLED IPKKND

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09premparbatPr1yanka

Go to top