Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 72)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Joined: 30 August 2005
Posts: 3924

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Complete Satyanash episode but small mercy was Khushi's character remained intact. Khushi did attempt to talk to Arnav which I wanted, I just hope she goes through with it unless of course Arnav arrives home and finds Shyam with Anjali like Khushi did today.
 
 

Mandy.. dear please wake up for your own good. She is not going to talk to him. Shyam or Garima will make an entry before that. This is puke worthy Kitchen politics.

i agree with joey mandy..they r hell bent on spoiling the serial..now im thinking maybe the story writers quit on their own coz this was being planned'.they seemed 2 be sane people


Ved quit but Ganesh and Arshad came back, yes?



Their names are there on the credits.. yes.. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 17871

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Complete Satyanash episode but small mercy was Khushi's character remained intact. Khushi did attempt to talk to Arnav which I wanted, I just hope she goes through with it unless of course Arnav arrives home and finds Shyam with Anjali like Khushi did today.
 
 

Mandy.. dear please wake up for your own good. She is not going to talk to him. Shyam or Garima will make an entry before that. This is puke worthy Kitchen politics.

i agree with joey mandy..they r hell bent on spoiling the serial..now im thinking maybe the story writers quit on their own coz this was being planned'.they seemed 2 be sane people


Ved quit but Ganesh and Arshad came back, yes?



ved raj n sudhir were the stroy writers…they quit…new writer jainesh from kekta camp came in….as far as i know arshad never quit…lalit shd have been brought back as director but obviously woh bhi nahi hoga..time 2 say rip ipk i guess…what were gul n nissar thinking

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 3050

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
OMG ladies...just now back from first day on preschool...all ur reactions are scary...kya verdict hai aaj...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 52129

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by ipkbs

What The Mahadev Promo!


competition bhi koi cheez hai??





Shyam and Anjali Scene.


Shyam in a poopy shirt and feeding Rani sahiba with his personal khana...






What happened to the increased security and restraining order...

Waise restraining order ke liye you needproof.. or is this like the passport and UK visa? ASR ke naam se hi kaam ho jaata hai?


</div>
<div>
Looks like that slipped his mind, Anjali and Dadi are a real piece of work


Bhaiyya is like a kid, no? Attention span of a gnat! Easily distracted by candy (bhabhi), stoppy, di..

Mandy kuch karo.. logon ka happy jooice is depleting.. angry feelings an nausea is coming.. just based on WU.. ok I won't rant.. I think I will stay away today.. will make my jiji dedcation tomorrow..

Manisha, I never get tired of rants.. esp. The sarcastic kinds.. karna hai to karo.. i'l read.. but yes, I don't want to bring negativity to the hangout

</div>
<div>
The episode was worth a skip, they could have at least ended it with Khushi telling Arnav she is for bringing Shyam back Di Ke Liye that would have been a proper ending but instead nothing. The ending was as bad as the episode itself. Satyanash episode


Chalo.. eternal optimism ki deviyaan are giving up.. hum kis jhad ki patti hai

I'll be sulking in my corner.. so long SGs Pinch

I am not giving up, not yet but even an optimist like me could not find many plus points about this episode. The CVs did not even bother to throw a crumb our way and give us one good ARHI scene, this was full on Di and Shyam episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Joined: 10 February 2006
Posts: 7317

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Complete Satyanash episode but small mercy was Khushi's character remained intact. Khushi did attempt to talk to Arnav which I wanted, I just hope she goes through with it unless of course Arnav arrives home and finds Shyam with Anjali like Khushi did today.
 
 

Mandy.. dear please wake up for your own good. She is not going to talk to him. Shyam or Garima will make an entry before that. This is puke worthy Kitchen politics.


I think the creatives are clever that they stopped the serial at this point. I am pretty sure the next week they are going to change the thing and Dadi or Di are going to beg for Shyam's comeback. Khushi is not going to say it. I am pretty sure of it. The reason they stopped the serial at this crucial point is they too are afraid of the feedback. With Deepali quitting also becoming official, the 4Lions facebook is going to be bombarded with stopping the Anjali drama. I think the creatives can't go against the tide now. They are in damage control mode.

You really think that this damage can be controlled? I have a feeling that it has run away from their hands.. Confused



Let her be positive yo, we need that...
But, I say everyone go and spell venom on their FB page... I deactivated FB 5 months ago.. something I do wiish to be able to do with this show, but they are heading to end this by Jan..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooHriju321

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 17871

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada




I think the creatives are clever that they stopped the serial at this point. I am pretty sure the next week they are going to change the thing and Dadi or Di are going to beg for Shyam's comeback. Khushi is not going to say it. I am pretty sure of it. The reason they stopped the serial at this crucial point is they too are afraid of the feedback. With Deepali quitting also becoming official, the 4Lions facebook is going to be bombarded with stopping the Anjali drama. I think the creatives can't go against the tide now. They are in damage control mode.
[/QUOTE]

wake up sarada..there is no damage "control"..there is an avalanche of damage…
zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 3669

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip21

OMG ladies...just now back from first day on preschool...all ur reactions are scary...kya verdict hai aaj...


Bakwaas!!Angry
PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16143

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
One thing I just read on rival new site, the reason for promotion of Mahadev on Star plus. The reason is KBC. KBC is coming from today on friday, saturday and sunday and so all the channels are pumping up to combat it. Zee is having mahaepisode today, Mahadev mahaepisode is on sunday and star plus has high points on all the serials being promoted on shaandar shukravaar. So thank god for small mercies, IPK is not being neglected because that time slot is safe from KBC.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SS: Dark clouds and silver linings

2 3 4

Author: silver.lining   Replies: 27   Views: 4715

silver.lining 27 4715 11 January 2012 at 2:28am by it.shalini
OS : The Silver Lining

2 3 4 5

Author: Priya_128   Replies: 33   Views: 3428

Priya_128 33 3428 31 October 2011 at 3:17am by Lily2011
ASR -The Silver Lining

Author: radiance   Replies: 0   Views: 593

radiance 0 593 17 October 2011 at 11:22am by radiance
Arnav:You are d silver lining 2 my dark cloud<3

Author: applesauce.   Replies: 0   Views: 631

applesauce. 0 631 12 October 2011 at 10:12am by applesauce.
Every cloud has a silver lining!!!

Author: Biskybaby   Replies: 2   Views: 748

Biskybaby 2 748 26 August 2011 at 4:21pm by AquaBluez17

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index