Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 61)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

I read that Star Plus is removing the uncuts from youtube...Cry
[/QUOTE]

yest nite i tried watching on disismailvegamze's channel and some scenes were removed by star plus india…dunno what is their problem….chain se baithen..bewaqoof

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloozainah09-monalisa-ipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by Hriju321

You know I really feel for bechara Arnav.How many times he wanted to kiss Khushi but missed,how many times he wanted to make love but was always interrupted. Aab yeh di ki nautanki, dadi being stoppy. Nani has  lost her spine,mami conveniently forgetting his kidnapping trauma and siding Shyaamli. Too many women in the house creating chaosLOLLOL
Sabse badi baat, mamaji is missing who could have controlled mamijaan and helped Akash grow some brain and spine.LOL

i know'too many females together and some of them dumb to the nth degree can cause "some" problemsLOL for asr's sake i hope akash doesnt quit'he will totally lose it then

HP hain na...waise bhi HP has more lines than Akash...LOL

maalooHriju321ipkbsPr1yanka

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by soapsuds

Yeah I didHug

If Khushi actually does what that spoiler says i don't think I can bear to watch...idiocy ki bhi had hoti hai yaar...and Arnie is being led through a real emotional wringer by all the women in his life...he hasn't even had a moment to pause and think ...and even if he does...if the purpose is to glorify Shyam than nothing will ever come of it...its just like no one bothered to verify anything about the PG bit with anyone in laxmi nagar...maybe Arnav didn't coz he believed Khushi and didn't feel the need to but if Akash had doubts it was easy enough to find out...but then they couldn't have had shyam back...so Shyamji ke liye kuch bhi...agar show ki bali chadhani pade to woh bhi...agar kisiko khud hi apna pair kulhadi pe marna hai to kaun kya kar sakta hai...

Earlier we could live in a bubble and ignore all logic and watch it for just the romance. But now the romance has taken a backseat or the days they have it the sideshow is more overpowering that we cannot enjoy the romance.

Case in point was yest, the Arhi scenes were beautiful but bringing "woh aurat", comparing Khushi to "woh aurat", insinuating that she was immoral...How can one just see the romance and ignore the trashy allegations? Some felt Fri was unpalatable, mehendi & losing the baby in the same frame...How can you watch it days on end ? Maybe stick to the uncuts?LOL

SP is shutting down the uncuts too on yt. Confused I used to enjoy ismailvegamze uncuts.. the recent ones are all down.. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09ipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Ippy is there a way to download the uncuts before they are removed???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

yep..

Keepvid.com

Paste the YT links into that site and click download.

zainah09maaloo.Mandy.Pr1yanka

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

You know I really feel for bechara Arnav.How many times he wanted to kiss Khushi but missed,how many times he wanted to make love but was always interrupted. Aab yeh di ki nautanki, dadi being stoppy. Nani has  lost her spine,mami conveniently forgetting his kidnapping trauma and siding Shyaamli. Too many women in the house creating chaosLOLLOL
Sabse badi baat, mamaji is missing who could have controlled mamijaan and helped Akash grow some brain and spine.LOL

LOL CVs really should have held off introducing Dadi and Garima's past, better yet hold off her entry all together. The track with Shyam could have worked without her for the time being. It was too early to focus on the past when they already had a powerful parallel track in the making now the focus on both is just outweighing the good that is left in this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321ipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

I guess he will have to upload on another channel. I had downloaded all but the last few (15 or so) and now thats gone.. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09Pr1yankaipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Satyanash ve ladkiyon..

Ab kya hai naya taaza?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-monalisa-ipkbs

Go to top