Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 60)

Hriju321 IF-Rockerz
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
You know I really feel for bechara Arnav.How many times he wanted to kiss Khushi but missed,how many times he wanted to make love but was always interrupted. Aab yeh di ki nautanki, dadi being stoppy. Nani has  lost her spine,mami conveniently forgetting his kidnapping trauma and siding Shyaamli. Too many women in the house creating chaosLOLLOL
Sabse badi baat, mamaji is missing who could have controlled mamijaan and helped Akash grow some brain and spine.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloozainah09soapsuds.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Yeah I didHug

If Khushi actually does what that spoiler says i don't think I can bear to watch...idiocy ki bhi had hoti hai yaar...and Arnie is being led through a real emotional wringer by all the women in his life...he hasn't even had a moment to pause and think ...and even if he does...if the purpose is to glorify Shyam than nothing will ever come of it...its just like no one bothered to verify anything about the PG bit with anyone in laxmi nagar...maybe Arnav didn't coz he believed Khushi and didn't feel the need to but if Akash had doubts it was easy enough to find out...but then they couldn't have had shyam back...so Shyamji ke liye kuch bhi...agar show ki bali chadhani pade to woh bhi...agar kisiko khud hi apna pair kulhadi pe marna hai to kaun kya kar sakta hai...

Earlier we could live in a bubble and ignore all logic and watch it for just the romance. But now the romance has taken a backseat or the days they have it the sideshow is more overpowering that we cannot enjoy the romance.

Case in point was yest, the Arhi scenes were beautiful but bringing "woh aurat", comparing Khushi to "woh aurat", insinuating that she was immoral...How can one just see the romance and ignore the trashy allegations? Some felt Fri was unpalatable, mehendi & losing the baby in the same frame...How can you watch it days on end ? Maybe stick to the uncuts?LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloozainah09-monalisa-soapsudsipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Yeh kya naya satyanash hone waala hai?  Hadd ki limit ho gayi hai. Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9maaloozainah09Pr1yankaipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by maaloo

This is exactly what i was saying earlier. Villains too should come with an expiry date. You cannot show the same villiany over and over again. I agree that for the story to move forward, a villain is necessary.. but my beef is that it doesn't have to be Shyam's brand of villainery. This character has stayed on way past its welcome. The more he stays, the more he will be glorified... because the only way he can stay is if his deeds are successful, and if his deeds are always successful, then its nothing but glorifying the villain. So my thinking is, finish this evil plot.. and bring some other evil, if its the only way a love story could be justified.

Love story?? Kis ki love story...Shyam aur Anjali ki??

Ab tho aisa hi lag raha hai.. Confused In do hanson ke milan ki ek hi rukavat.. ASR aur his sidekick Khushi.. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09soapsudsipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Yeh kya naya satyanash hone waala hai?  Hadd ki limit ho gayi hai. Dead

Satyanash toh pehle hi hai...
what is another one?..we should be immune...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09-monalisa-soapsudsPr1yanka

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

[QUOTE=soapsuds]

Earlier we could live in a bubble and ignore all logic and watch it for just the romance. But now the romance has taken a backseat or the days they have it the sideshow is more overpowering that we cannot enjoy the romance.

Case in point was yest, the Arhi scenes were beautiful but bringing "woh aurat", comparing Khushi to "woh aurat", insinuating that she was immoral...How can one just see the romance and ignore the trashy allegations? Some felt Fri was unpalatable, mehendi & losing the baby in the same frame...How can you watch it days on end ? Maybe stick to the uncuts?LOL

I read that Star Plus is removing the uncuts from youtube...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooPr1yankaipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by maaloo

This is exactly what i was saying earlier. Villains too should come with an expiry date. You cannot show the same villiany over and over again. I agree that for the story to move forward, a villain is necessary.. but my beef is that it doesn't have to be Shyam's brand of villainery. This character has stayed on way past its welcome. The more he stays, the more he will be glorified... because the only way he can stay is if his deeds are successful, and if his deeds are always successful, then its nothing but glorifying the villain. So my thinking is, finish this evil plot.. and bring some other evil, if its the only way a love story could be justified.

Love story?? Kis ki love story...Shyam aur Anjali ki??

Shyam aur GH ki I would say...WinkTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloozainah09Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

You know I really feel for bechara Arnav.How many times he wanted to kiss Khushi but missed,how many times he wanted to make love but was always interrupted. Aab yeh di ki nautanki, dadi being stoppy. Nani has  lost her spine,mami conveniently forgetting his kidnapping trauma and siding Shyaamli. Too many women in the house creating chaosLOLLOL
Sabse badi baat, mamaji is missing who could have controlled mamijaan and helped Akash grow some brain and spine.LOL

i know…too many females together and some of them dumb to the nth degree can cause "some" problemsLOL for asr's sake i hope akash doesnt quit…he will totally lose it then

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321ipkbs

Go to top