Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 6)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

@Sari:- Loved the episode today. One thing I would like to tell the creatives is to open the past secret asap. This thing of showing something and putting the suspense music is so not my cup of tea. And the calculations don't add up. If Garima was the other woman, looking at the photos and all, She should have had an affair when Arnav was 14 but Payal would have been around 10 at that time and we know that Garima married Shashi when payal was small. So do they mean to say Garima had an affair when being married to Shashi. That doesn't add up.

Hi Sarada,  You wait and see , Garima will be the other women.  Suspense in IPK is very misleading. the truth is right in front of you and they make you over analyse . i learnt my lesson with Shyam the kidnapper and then  on Arnie's return to RM after the 'napping when we all thought that Khsuhi & he had an understanding that is why he is a silent spectator to the Shyam accusation track.

Like you what bothers me , if she is the other women then how come she did not recognoze Anjali who was besides her parents bodies when she silently visited.  Why did she only recognize dadi ? But who knows the cvs may never care to explain ad simply take some craetive liberty there...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi--Maggie-soapsuds--sumana13--showstruckPr1yankaipkbsPSharada

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Sigh what a damn emotional mess and today at many levels i am a Khushi...and my Arnavji stands helpless ...ok cv's i know asli duniya can ge this f**ked up yup even on vacay but can u for the love of whatever make this show have a glimmer of some hope?

Kiya hua? Tum theek ho?

-Maggie-Hriju321soapsuds--sumana13--showstruck.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Sigh what a damn emotional mess and today at many levels i am a Khushi...and my Arnavji stands helpless ...ok cv's i know asli duniya can ge this f**ked up yup even on vacay but can u for the love of whatever make this show have a glimmer of some hope?

aww vee hope your ok... Hug

I have a real life MIL who is no less than dadi ...to say the least...

and ir is almost 2:30 or 3:30 in ur time zone...

Im talli n upset whats ur excuse?????

-Maggie-Hriju321-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

"Mat jao" - Are you kidding me????? that is SRK speak. ASR would say "Khushi - please don't go!".
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Gul! tum nahi samjho gi!!! Angry

Since I am missing Vee's awesome songs, my pick of the night!

ClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321zainah09showstruck.Mandy.ipkbs

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Vee... what happened?ShockedIs everything alright?</font>

You changed colors!!! Congrats!!!

Oye are you all right ?   your post was a big scary.  By the way I just mentioned today that I was missing you and your song selection...

-Maggie-soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.ipkbs-Vee05-

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Why isn't Anjali just sedated? She needs help, it'll only come with her seeing Shyam's true colors. I've made my piece with that. Just have mercy and either give her a brain or seriously reduce her screen time.
Creatives make a freaking OPPORTUNITY COST, Shyam or Anjali. Pick one and give that one the attention, because when you show me the finger by showing them both for 15 mins per episode, I have the urge to stop watching and sure I'm International and blah blah, but believe me that loyal 2.4 shares my sentiment... Big smile

A simple solution right? Why do the creatives insist on shoving an overdose of Shyam-anj down our throats.. and then expecting us to like them? Guess they don't care about the viewers sentiments.. this is one sentiment everybody has expressed across the forum, and the creatives who are supposed to secretly troll the forum haven't figured it out yet? Go figure..Confused

@joey:
Loved everything that you said.. I seriously am starting to doubt my DM.. thanks to IPKKND. This is something that I had mentioned yesterday too..glorifying evil is really not needed.. We get it.. its time that the leads got a break.. like you said..I would be a happy camper, the day I donot need to fast forward certain scenes, and can watch the entire episode without being wrung out like a corkscrew.. but then I have accepted that thats my SKD, 'cos for some reason story writers think that wringing out every last drop of sympathy for the leads by making them go through unthinkable hardships is the way to please the TRP mata.. Now I would so love to have the head of the person who started this trend in Indian television.. Angry

Edited by maaloo - 06 September 2012 at 7:29pm

-Maggie-joenet1234soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hi Sarada,  You wait and see , Garima will be the other women.  Suspense in IPK is very misleading. the truth is right in front of you and they make you over analyse . i learnt my lesson with Shyam the kidnapper and then  on Arnie's return to RM after the 'napping when we all thought that Khsuhi & he had an understanding that is why he is a silent spectator to the Shyam accusation track.

Like you what bothers me , if she is the other women then how come she did not recognoze Anjali who was besides her parents bodies when she silently visited.  Why did she only recognize dadi ? But who knows the cvs may never care to explain ad simply take some craetive liberty there...
[/QUOTE]

effed up creative liberty…v good point

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbsPSharada

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkbs

aww vee hope your ok... Hug

I have a real life MIL who is no less than dadi ...to say the least...

and ir is almost 2:30 or 3:30 in ur time zone...

Im talli n upset whats ur excuse?????

aww bechari.. Hug MILs aise hi hoti hai from what I've seen. Sab ke sab dadis with some exceptions..

im always awake till 4-5 because I sleep till 1-2pm... LOL

-Maggie-soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Go to top