Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 59)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by Rag1ni

I know that nobody has bothered to ask this question on the show yet, how did the miscarriage happen. But I am wondering (when they will get around to asking this question), is there any evidence that Shyam is the one behind it?

Ragini if anyone asks this question then Shyamji may get caught...so for Shyamji to remain shatir...baki sab ko to bewaqoof hona padega?...Total one brain in RM...is waqt Shyamji ke kabze mein hai...so no brain left to go around for anyone else...

Absolutely Biraj...even a children play is better scripted and has more logic and fantasy...M& B has been downgraded to a Halloween parade, kabhi electrician, kabhi drummer...LOL you reached home safe & sound?Big smile

Yeah I didHug

If Khushi actually does what that spoiler says i don't think I can bear to watch...idiocy ki bhi had hoti hai yaar...and Arnie is being led through a real emotional wringer by all the women in his life...he hasn't even had a moment to pause and think ...and even if he does...if the purpose is to glorify Shyam than nothing will ever come of it...its just like no one bothered to verify anything about the PG bit with anyone in laxmi nagar...maybe Arnav didn't coz he believed Khushi and didn't feel the need to but if Akash had doubts it was easy enough to find out...but then they couldn't have had shyam back...so Shyamji ke liye kuch bhi...agar show ki bali chadhani pade to woh bhi...agar kisiko khud hi apna pair kulhadi pe marna hai to kaun kya kar sakta hai...

What they are showing is totally unrealistic.

Forget brothers, even parents can not/will not tolerate children like Anjali. Who has the time/patience to make kheer and feed her all the time and also bring the goon back to satisfy her *what ever* needs. 

bachpan mai ek zor sa chanta kaan ke neeche laga hota, toh aaj yeh din nai dekhna padhta...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-joenet1234howcomeRag1nizainah09maaloosoapsudsparu_roxPr1yanka

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Arnav Singh Raizada.

The first male dukhi bahu on SP since 17th February 2012...

Rishta Wohi Soch Nayi.

ROFLROFL Jo sach hai woh mooch hai... LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Hriju321zainah09soapsudsparu_roxPr1yanka.S.A.ipkbs

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Awesome post 
Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

This is exactly what i was saying earlier. Villains too should come with an expiry date. You cannot show the same villiany over and over again. I agree that for the story to move forward, a villain is necessary.. but my beef is that it doesn't have to be Shyam's brand of villainery. This character has stayed on way past its welcome. The more he stays, the more we he will be glorified... because the only way he can stay is if his deeds are successful, and if his deeds are always successful, then its nothing but glorifying the villain. So my thinking is, finish this evil plot.. and bring some other evil, if its the only way a love story could be justified.

"they" cant send shyam off…coz "they" lau shyam..now make peace with thatTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Rag1nizainah09maaloosoapsudsipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

This is exactly what i was saying earlier. Villains too should come with an expiry date. You cannot show the same villiany over and over again. I agree that for the story to move forward, a villain is necessary.. but my beef is that it doesn't have to be Shyam's brand of villainery. This character has stayed on way past its welcome. The more he stays, the more he will be glorified... because the only way he can stay is if his deeds are successful, and if his deeds are always successful, then its nothing but glorifying the villain. So my thinking is, finish this evil plot.. and bring some other evil, if its the only way a love story could be justified.

Love story?? Kis ki love story...Shyam aur Anjali ki??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloosoapsudsipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by paru_rox

But what I don't understand is, why didn't they show Anjali grieving for the baby? Khushi has grieved more for the baby, which is strange.

Khushi takes everything too seriously, the girl needs to chill & focus on getting her hubby in her bed ... the way Jhalli is doing.

*snort*
Also, why does she love Anjali Di so much?

Kyunki Anjali Di hain sabse sayaani
Toffee se meethi aur imli si khatti
Shyam ke alawa chahein naa woh kuch
kya maang liya unhone too much

Ab hum na kahenge baar baar
Jo baat ab tak kehte aaye hain lagataar
Agar kisika itna hi bada hai ahankar
ki ussey sunayi nahin deti hai viewers ki pukaar
zid par adkar na dikhayega woh jiska hai sabko intezaar
bas din par din shyamu ka badhta hua atyachaar
jiske samne hai sabhi parivarwale lachaar
agar kisiko lagta hai ki isi se milegi jay jaykar
khud hi samajh jaayega jab milegi dutkar aur fatkar
us waqt maan ni hi padegi ussey haar
lekin tab na laut aayega yeh khoya hua hamara pyaar...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9Hriju321maaloozainah09paru_roxipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Arnav Singh Raizada.

The first male dukhi bahu on SP since 17th February 2012...

Rishta Wohi Soch Nayi.

Oh Ippy, you had to go there

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09Pr1yankaipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

This is exactly what i was saying earlier. Villains too should come with an expiry date. You cannot show the same villiany over and over again. I agree that for the story to move forward, a villain is necessary.. but my beef is that it doesn't have to be Shyam's brand of villainery. This character has stayed on way past its welcome. The more he stays, the more we he will be glorified... because the only way he can stay is if his deeds are successful, and if his deeds are always successful, then its nothing but glorifying the villain. So my thinking is, finish this evil plot.. and bring some other evil, if its the only way a love story could be justified.

"they" cant send shyam off'coz "they" lau shyam..now make peace with thatTongue

LOL hard call to make there pri..  well, if "they" lau him so much, let "them" make him "their" hero/heroine/villain/comedian whatever in the next show .. apparently a new love story is in the offing in another channel produced by "them". Why shove him down our throats.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09soapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

Go to top