Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 56)

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by Rag1ni

But what I don't understand is, why didn't they show Anjali grieving for the baby? Khushi has grieved more for the baby, which is strange.

Khushi takes everything too seriously, the girl needs to chill & focus on getting her hubby in her bed ... the way Jhalli is doing.

*snort*
Also, why does she love Anjali Di so much?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kaykay-Pallavi-zainah09eyesonmesoapsudsparu_roxPr1yanka

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

I just think that unlike Shyam's past misdeeds, this is relatively evidence free as a crime. Not that evidence has mattered :D

anjali ke dimag ki batti jal jaaye toh kisi evidence ki zaroorat nahi hai...
[/QUOTE]

Dimag hi nahi hai to batti kaise jale gi...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-maalooRag1nisoapsudsparu_roxPr1yanka

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soapsuds

SPOILER ALERT
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3184132
Woemyvariousgods!

Yeh main kya sun rahi hoon?Shocked...bas yehi baki tha...now complete DKD...sigh...ek female character worth loving bacha tha ussey bhi maar dala?

If this happens, I will cry as much as Anjali Di.

Me too...hum saath saath royengeHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-zainah09

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

But what I don't understand is, why didn't they show Anjali grieving for the baby? Khushi has grieved more for the baby, which is strange.

Khushi takes everything too seriously, the girl needs to chill & focus on getting her hubby in her bed ... the way Jhalli is doing.

*snort*

to be fair anjali has almost always been super sweet with khushi….i mean she is so delusional that she made up with her as well when she was allegedly the "doosri aurat" in her life….plus khushi toh hai hi super loving soul …no suprises there

-Pallavi-zainah09

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cicilia9

[QUOTE=Mepharm]
[/QUOTE

which means its the men in white coat for u mepharm ji LOL because just as anjalis only dialogue to others is humein ---------- lauta do , everyones only dialogue to her is aap theek to hau na ! dialogue writer has been nadaarad when it comes to anjali ji LOL smart guy !

@red -- u sure its only for Jhalli?  Poor Nani has had only 3 dialogues (twisted many ways) since Dadi has come in:

1. Yeehan Anjali bitiya tabyat kharab/god bharai/ghar waapis *insert occasion* hain, aur aap dono jhagad rahein hain

2. hum isspe baad mein shaanti se vichaar karenge

3. Anjali bitiya aap theek toh hain na?

The dialogue writer needs to move his ass or better yet his pen else Nani will be the one quitting next.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kaykaycicilia9-Pallavi-maaloosoapsudsPr1yanka

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

I know that nobody has bothered to ask this question on the show yet, how did the miscarriage happen. But I am wondering (when they will get around to asking this question), is there any evidence that Shyam is the one behind it?

Ragini if anyone asks this question then Shyamji may get caught...so for Shyamji to remain shatir...baki sab ko to bewaqoof hona padega?...Total one brain in RM...is waqt Shyamji ke kabze mein hai...so no brain left to go around for anyone else...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-Pallavi-cicilia9zainah09howcome

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

*snort*

to be fair anjali has almost always been super sweet with khushi'.i mean she is so delusional that she made up with her as well when she was allegedly the "doosri aurat" in her life'.plus khushi toh hai hi super loving soul 'no suprises there

I completely agree. Khushi and Anjali have always been close, Anjali is like a sister to her and has always fought for her even when disappointed with the elopement Anjali stood by Khushi. I can understand why Khushi is putting up a fight for Anjali now.

-Pallavi-Pr1yanka

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

*snort*

to be fair anjali has almost always been super sweet with khushi'.i mean she is so delusional that she made up with her as well when she was allegedly the "doosri aurat" in her life'.plus khushi toh hai hi super loving soul 'no suprises there

Thats just it!! How the hell do you make up witht he doosri aurat in your life...One day she is pissed and next day chotte tells her he loves khushi and everything is fine...that is just insane...your husband had the hots for this woman and your mami witnessed it for gods sake...

paru_roxPr1yanka

Go to top