Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 53)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

But what I don't understand is, why didn't they show Anjali grieving for the baby? Khushi has grieved more for the baby, which is strange.

Because Sanaya is a better actress. Daljeet couldn't even deliver a shock expression in scene and you want her to grieve.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamashwink630Rag1nieyesonmeMepharmsoapsudsparu_roxPr1yanka

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
The cancer sister in behna show ...her character is really terminally ill and she is doing a good job with ...not OTP...par yeh hamaari DI...she got the whole pregnancy thing all wrong...she acted more terminally ill than the cancer sisterLOL..

Until Anjali got pregnant she only had a limp but she was treated like and acted like a glass doll...and then once she was shown pregnant ALL HELL BROKE LOOSEDead.

If DB was getting it wrong...CVs should have corrected it ...if CVs got it wrong DB  should have corrected...Who the F*** acts like that????Shocked

One more time Arnav or some RM wasi asks DI ''AAP THEEK HO''...I am going to be real MADConfused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_Rocksashwink630cicilia9zainah09maalooeyesonmeRag1nisoapsudsparu_roxPr1yankaPSharada

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

But what I don't understand is, why didn't they show Anjali grieving for the baby? Khushi has grieved more for the baby, which is strange.

arey rags .. anjali is emotionally limited ... she can only love n grieve for shyaam ji currently !Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1nisoapsudsparu_roxMepharmPSharada

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
The worst scenes are when anjali is ill or something and then the whole family stops what they are doing and pampers the girl...Angry LOL.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Mepharm]The cancer sister in behna show ...her character is really terminally ill and she is doing a good job with ...not OTP...par yeh hamaari DI...she got the whole pregnancy thing all wrong...she acted more terminally ill than the cancer sisterLOL..

Until Anjali got pregnant she only had a limp but she was treated like and acted like a glass doll...and then once she was shown pregnant ALL HELL BROKE LOOSEDead.

If DB was getting it wrong...CVs should have corrected it ...if CVs got it wrong DB  should have corrected...Who the F*** acts like that????Shocked

One more time Arnav or some RM wasi asks DI ''AAP THEEK HO''...I am going to be real MADConfused
[/QUOTE

which means its the men in white coat for u mepharm ji LOL because just as anjalis only dialogue to others is humein ---------- lauta do , everyones only dialogue to her is aap theek to hau na ! dialogue writer has been nadaarad when it comes to anjali ji LOL smart guy !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxMepharm

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Did you guys see this..Big smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3184221

Rags, like Sari said declare Anji as mentally ill or in depression - something to justify the totally illogical things she is doing.

I completely agree, it would tie in perfectly with her character right now given everything she's been through. It would work.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxsavvy05

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

SPOILER ALERT
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3184132
Woemyvariousgods!

Yeh main kya sun rahi hoon?Shocked...bas yehi baki tha...now complete DKD...sigh...ek female character worth loving bacha tha ussey bhi maar dala?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1niMepharmPr1yanka

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Fandom is quick to learn from its mistakes and following the, be careful what you wish for philosophy. Which is why we are not getting any of the - Deepali, please don't quit kind of posts. 

Rags, I think its reached a point where fans would rather see more of Deepali than DB.

Have always enjoyed watching Jiji scenes with Khushi, ASR & NK much more than Jhalli's face cupping (yes even when Jhalli was happy, she was painful to watch). So I am kinda sad that Deepali has quit. But as an actress she deserved much more than just standing in the frame.

I was enjoying Jiji's scenes with ASR and NK, was looking forward to more as I finally felt she was being given more to do but obviously it was not enough as DP opted out of the show. I don't blame her though, she deserves more.

The CV's could come up with excellent tracks related to A & K roping in Payal & Akash in order to expose Shyam ... but then that would mean less of Didi & Shyam. So no hopes there I guess.

Paru...SKD se bahar aaja...yeh sab kuch nahin honewala...ab toh bas SHAYMLI SHAYMLI 

LOL SKD is my only hope to enjoy the current track LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds

Go to top