Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 51)

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Fandom is quick to learn from its mistakes and following the, be careful what you wish for philosophy. Which is why we are not getting any of the - Deepali, please don't quit kind of posts. 

Rags, I think its reached a point where fans would rather see more of Deepali than DB.

Have always enjoyed watching Jiji scenes with Khushi, ASR & NK much more than Jhalli's face cupping (yes even when Jhalli was happy, she was painful to watch). So I am kinda sad that Deepali has quit. But as an actress she deserved much more than just standing in the frame.

I was enjoying Jiji's scenes with ASR and NK, was looking forward to more as I finally felt she was being given more to do but obviously it was not enough as DP opted out of the show. I don't blame her though, she deserves more.

The CV's could come up with excellent tracks related to A & K roping in Payal & Akash in order to expose Shyam ... but then that would mean less of Didi & Shyam. So no hopes there I guess.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsMepharm.Mandy.ipkbsPr1yanka

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamashwink630Rag1nisoapsudsparu_rox.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Fandom is quick to learn from its mistakes and following the, be careful what you wish for philosophy. Which is why we are not getting any of the - Deepali, please don't quit kind of posts. 

Rags, I think its reached a point where fans would rather see more of Deepali than DB.

Have always enjoyed watching Jiji scenes with Khushi, ASR & NK much more than Jhalli's face cupping (yes even when Jhalli was happy, she was painful to watch). So I am kinda sad that Deepali has quit. But as an actress she deserved much more than just standing in the frame.

I was enjoying Jiji's scenes with ASR and NK, was looking forward to more as I finally felt she was being given more to do but obviously it was not enough as DP opted out of the show. I don't blame her though, she deserves more.

The CV's could come up with excellent tracks related to A & K roping in Payal & Akash in order to expose Shyam ... but then that would mean less of Didi & Shyam. So no hopes there I guess.

Paru...SKD se bahar aaja...yeh sab kuch nahin honewala...ab toh bas SHAYMLI SHAYMLI 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsparu_roxipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

<font size="2" color="#990033">I kinda AGREELOL</font>

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321Mepharm

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Hello all! well...this was to be expected. Just a few months ago, she had said in another interview that she would like to explore. It does put the PH in a negative light though, they were willing to bend over backwards for an actress who continuously fails to impress yet they absolutely could not do anything for Deepali. Here is my grouse: Given the recent heavy dose of Anjali in the show if the PH felt so strongly about the character, they should have replaced Daljeet. The character has taken over the show completely but it fails to make an impression because Daljeet is not doing it any justice. This just tells me PH gave in because there was too much media hype which was very smart on DB's part. She leveraged the media to get what she wanted, it was a bit unprofessional in my opinion but it worked. To each their own, she was looking out for herself, can't blame her but the PH should have looked out for the show too, which they didn't.

I agree with you. Maybe the story did start out as a brother and sister story as initial reports were such that only. I read initial launching articles in which the storyline was that how a brother and sister who have beautiful bond between them find their perfect soul mates and how their life changes after their marriage. So far so good. But the point is the serial didn't become hit because of brother sister bonding, rather it became hit due to chemistry of Sanaya and Barun and Arnav and Khushi love story.

Now if DB wanted more screen space she should have demanded it during the kidnapping time when Barun was absent. She should have shouldered the responsibility of taking the show forward. Did she have any meaningful scene during the entire 2 months. Nope. Nada. She didn't work hard for the show's success but yes when the time came up for the contract negotiations she played her cards and played hard to get.

The storyline change may/may not be due to DB's demands but we can't ignore that the track was changed at the last moment to satisfy DB's demands. Then for the past 3 months is DB doing justice to her role. Is she able to portray a duped woman, a pregnant woman who is at loss. Nope. She didn't even sport a baby bump for the whole 6 months. And she absolutely can't act and that comes across in her scenes. It is only the other person who salvages the scene be it Barun, or Abbhas or Sanaya. Compared to her Deepali even though didn't have great chemistry with Akshay, did rock well with mami, Nk and Khushi.

One thing I would say is that the production house bent over backwards to meet the demands of DB thereby killing their show and putting off the fans when they could have replaced her and went on their way. Deepali didn't create any ruckus and this will help her in her future and if I were a PH I would doubt I will sign Daljeet for any role in future. Her public image went for a nosedive during the negotiation phase. And when Khushboo mentioned it yesterday that DB was feeling bad due to the bashing posts of her made on IF, I was like hell every loyal viewer is feeling like that and she thinks she is some royalty. DB wake up honey and smell the coffee. With Deepali quitting the professional way, fans are bound to ask why DB couldn't have let off rather than killing the show. Because at the end of the day the story is about Arnav and Khushi and not about Arnav and Anjali at least to the fans who are watching this show.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamIF_Rocksashwink630joenet1234fareeRag1nimaaloosoapsudsparu_roxMepharmipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

RV ladies..

Deepali, what a classy, quite exit. I will definitely miss the Payal-Khushi interaction the way she brought it to the screen. Dekthe hein who the new Payalia is?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamashwink630Rag1nijoenet1234Mepharmsoapsudsparu_rox.Mandy.PSharadaPr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

I want bubbly back.

she can play Di's live rajkumari only twist is she can tell Di to shut the eff up whenever she goes OTT.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Rag1niHriju321Mepharmsoapsudsparu_roxPr1yanka

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

so what r 4 lions planning'not showing payal ever and forget ehr existence conveniently'.or is a new payal coming up'.coz usually if a new actor comes up in telly world..the old character introduces her offscreen..nahi'or at least the new one joins as soon as old one has left'nne of this has happened'i just hope they r not going to push the character of payal under the carpet like mamaji'that will be a bit muchConfused..btw i think ill miss deepali n nk scenes and deepali n khushi scenes

I wouldn't be surprised if there is no mention of her at all, there is none of Mamaji and even NK's absence was not addressed for months.

I think Payal will be replaced though just not right away

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsMepharmipkbsPr1yanka

Go to top