Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 49)

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Fandom is quick to learn from its mistakes and following the, be careful what you wish for philosophy. Which is why we are not getting any of the - Deepali, please don't quit kind of posts. 

Too late !

Not late at all. Even Daljeet was serving notice period when fandom begged and demanded that she return.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Hriju321soapsuds

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Fandom is quick to learn from its mistakes and following the, be careful what you wish for philosophy. Which is why we are not getting any of the - Deepali, please don't quit kind of posts. 

Rags, I think its reached a point where fans would rather see more of Deepali than DB.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_Rocks-Pallavi-Hriju321Rag1nisoapsudsNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Too late !

Not late at all. Even Daljeet was serving notice period when fandom begged and demanded that she return.

It was purportedly -- not sure how much of that was the truth and planted lies... am thinking that DB is a master manipulator. However logically speaking - DB was more central to the story than Deepali.. so negotiation banta tha ... some people including me used to like her. Payal on the other hand has made absolutely no impression favorable or otherwise on the viewers so there is a silence... she could have excelled in the Khushi Shyam convo supporting Khushi , she could have been Khushi's support... none of this happened ... Anjali's character atleast was the first one to support Khushi and bring her into RM and had more sympathy... plus her chemistry with ASR ( sisterly) was appreciated by fandom.

So too late!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Rag1ni

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Difference between the two is Deepali has already served notice, no negotiations happening. Its unfortunate to see her leave but no one blames her given how little she's had to do lately, she was reduced to nothing. Wish her the best and I can only hope the PH get the wake up call they desperately need, its time to go into damage control mode like pointed out in another thread. Things are just not looking good

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_Rocks-Pallavi-Rag1nimaaloosoapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfan

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Rags, I think its reached a point where fans would rather see more of Deepali than DB.

Have always enjoyed watching Jiji scenes with Khushi, ASR & NK much more than Jhalli's face cupping (yes even when Jhalli was happy, she was painful to watch). So I am kinda sad that Deepali has quit. But as an actress she deserved much more than just standing in the frame.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Rag1nimaaloosoapsudsPr1yanka

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Have always enjoyed watching Jiji scenes with Khushi, ASR & NK much more than Jhalli's face cupping (yes even when Jhalli was happy, she was painful to watch). So I am kinda sad that Deepali has quit. But as an actress she deserved much more than just standing in the frame.

True. Waise on this show everyone cups each other's faces a bit too much. It is strange.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

I was enjoying Jiji's scenes with ASR and NK, was looking forward to more as I finally felt she was being given more to do but obviously it was not enough as DP opted out of the show. I don't blame her though, she deserves more.

Rag1nisoapsudsparu_roxPr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
so what r 4 lions planning…not showing payal ever and forget ehr existence conveniently….or is a new payal coming up….coz usually if a new actor comes up in telly world..the old character introduces her offscreen..nahi…or at least the new one joins as soon as old one has left…nne of this has happened…i just hope they r not going to push the character of payal under the carpet like mamaji…that will be a bit muchConfused..btw i think ill miss deepali n nk scenes and deepali n khushi scenes

maalooRag1nisoapsudsparu_roxipkbs

Go to top