Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 43)

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
SPOILER ALERT :
Looks like its Arnav and not Khushi who will bring back ShyaamOuch
http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Arnavs_decision_to_change_lives_in_Iss_Pyaar_Ko_Kya_Naam_Doon-gid-18380-gc-16.html

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_rox

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Anyone here. Seems like Deepali quit. At least there was no drama surrounding her quitting. I really was fed up with Daljeet "I am quitting, nope I am still there" drama. Bye Bye Payalia. I wonder who they will select for the role of Payal because if blast from past hits then payal is also going to get hit right, if the other woman is Garima. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxNewbiesoapfan

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Ash, if madhur Milan during Diwali then shoe khatam. After blast past is done they don't have anything along the line of nafraat/ mohabbat. It can only be mohabbat but then it will be a different show.

This PH thrives on misery so mohabbat just won't cut it from them ... am guessing Shyam is gonna be there till the end of time.

BTW did you guyz read ... Jiji is quitting Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Ash, if madhur Milan during Diwali then shoe khatam. After blast past is done they don't have anything along the line of nafraat/ mohabbat. It can only be mohabbat but then it will be a different show.

This PH thrives on misery so mohabbat just won't cut it from them ... am guessing Shyam is gonna be there till the end of time.

Yeah saw it. It seems it is a done deal. Glad that she didn't create a drama like DB and hijacked the story. It was much graceful and now I hope Akshay doesn't follow the suit. The creatives had 2 beautiful love stories ArHi and Payash and then could have divided it very well between them and Shyam-Anjali and they could have taken this story till mid next year. But the PH is in hurry to jump tracks and in between we get a actresses throwing in her tantrums and so this was bound to happen. Looks like they have not yet found an replacement.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfan

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
For all those who were missing Jiji

Edited: the news is already on the hangout I see...

Edited by soapsuds - 07 September 2012 at 3:59am

paru_rox

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Rag1ni

[QUOTE=maaloo][QUOTE=Vistaa]

Looks like you own the bet??

Yup, won the bet :D

How was life without Internet?

Watching sister show.. Drama every where is killing me

Not bad, but utna bhi khaas nahin tha.
Actually I get the Sister Show drama - I mean it is a valid and a painful conflict - a sibling's life versus an unborn child. It is being heavily promoted on and by every Star Plus show, except not by Bhaiya and Bhabhi.

Tough choice but they are making it too complicated for drama sake. Maanvi will be saved. I know Krystal is too young to be mom on tv. She is not going to sport a bump either. So, baby is gone before it came. That's why drama is getting to me.

What will make it ok for SP if they just show a miscarriage as would be mother is too stressed. Stress is not good during pregnancy.

I thought she was aborting the child to save her sis... so that she could give her her bone marrow. BTW , seems stem cells are a great source of the same bone marrow... so can't she have the baby and they harvest stem cells from the placenta .. or is too late?

Biraj if you are around -- please confirm!

If Manvi survives that long? Isn't that the main question?

I am not an expert on this subject but embryonic stem cells are what are called as totipotent cells and can differentiate into any type of stem cells. Theoretically these can be used for any type of stem cell therapy in any tissue.

What is usually done with bone marrow transplants is to use haemopoetic stem cells...in other words these are cells which are precursor cells of blood cells. They do not form any other type of cell other than cells found in blood.

An embryonic stem cell would have to differentiate into haemopoetic stem cells.

Thanks Biraj for the clarification... so the stem cell could differentiate if needed into the haemopoetic cell right?

soapsuds

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

For all those who were missing Jiji

Edited: the new is already on the hangout I see...

Yes , was expected... Deepali was underused.. Aakash is underused too... both of them had got other offers last year in Oct/Nov that resulted in the acceleration of the Payash track and marriage. Good luck to Deepali -- hope she gets a better opportunity elsewhere.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsparu_rox

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by paru_rox

Yeah saw it. It seems it is a done deal. Glad that she didn't create a drama like DB and hijacked the story. It was much graceful and now I hope Akshay doesn't follow the suit. The creatives had 2 beautiful love stories ArHi and Payash and then could have divided it very well between them and Shyam-Anjali and they could have taken this story till mid next year. But the PH is in hurry to jump tracks and in between we get a actresses throwing in her tantrums and so this was bound to happen. Looks like they have not yet found an replacement.

She is still serving her notice meaning they can shoot with her ... the miserly PH is just saving up some cost by not showing her at the moment.

I will be honest I am sad to see her go... I have always liked the bond portrayed as sisters by Sanaya & Deepali. I have liked Payal as a character but after the whole Payash thing in December, the character lost steam. I still remember the Guest house scene where she balsted ASR Clap

The problem is that this PH does not know how to balance the characters. Mamaji was brilliant ... loved his comic timing. He could have been used for both light & drama scenes but that did not happen & he left. The same goes with Payal & Akash's character. They could have shown tracks where both supported their siblings, were more involved in the tracks going on but that did not happen.

Wonder if the only thing stopping from Akshay to quit is the bond he has with everyone on the sets ... hope he is not the one to put in his papers next.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Go to top