Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 3)

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Hola SG's.  Since we all know that woh aurat is Garima, thanks to the spoiler pics posted in the FB pageConfused, today's post of  mine is going to be about the ramifications of the reveal.

Dadi hates Woh Aurat
Dadi thinks Woh Aurat is the reason for everything that has gone wrong
Dadi hates Khushi

Arnav hates Woh Aurat
Arnav thinks Woh Aurat is the reason for his mom's suicide
Arnav loves Khushi

Everyone MUs Woh Aurat
Woh Aurat is Garima

Khushi loves Garima
Khushi respects Garima for raising and taking care of her.
Khushi loves Arnav

Will Khushi fight for wronged Garima?
Will Khushi go against Arnav for Garima?
Will Arnav fight for Khushi and MU Garima?
Will Arnav go against Khushi because of angst towards Garima?

Nafrat pass na aane de, mohabbat door ne jaane de
Iss Pyar ko mein kya naam doon?

See what a tangled mess we are in.. happy times for Arhi seems far far away and we have not even included Anjali into the equation!!

Super equation savvy Thumbs Up But if you include anjali here it no longer remains an equation and that unfortunately is the truth of the show today! 

Ofcourse the world of complex math which i have studied in great detail, seems like a walk in the park compared to what i try to comprehend from this daily serial. This convoulted path to the infinity of pain and agony with a hope that we encounter an x of love when the basic assumption is x is a random variable and never a constant just kills the spirit to deduce something from this show! 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterbug-Maggie--Pallavi-maalooHriju321joenet1234--Sari--savvy05soapsuds--sumana13--premparbatshowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
@ Sari, at the risk of sounding  like a broken record.. your posts are an utter delight to read, much better than the episode.

My hope is that when ASR finally yields to Anjali I want him to say "If Shyam can come in then Khushi will also come in with or without pheras". Have everyone under the same roof, level the playing field and then let the games begin!!!

@Mandy, I miss Payalia too. I am sure she will be on Khushi's side now that Akash is swaying towards Anji's side. The aftereffects will have to be felt on all members of RM

@Ratna, honeymoon?Big smile, SKD indeed. I would be more than happy if they just give us a couple of episodes with Khushi's smile back and less of Anjali and Shyam.

Edited by savvy05 - 06 September 2012 at 6:32pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-Hriju321soapsuds--sumana13----Sari--sugar_babepremparbatshowstruck.Mandy.sbk2ipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Sari...thank you for your awesome post! I ffed through Anji and her drama so loved todays episode..I wish they had pumped Anjali up with meds and stuck an ivy into her so she wont have to say anything because seriously no one wants to hear her whine...liked that we were not subjected to Shyams twitchy face today, definitely needed a break from that...Dadi was once again her usual bitchy self..even though Nani tries to take up for Arnav and Khushi, she needs to put a little more heart and passion into it..enough of trying to pacify the situation its time to put the witch in her place..I heard Akash had a line today but missed it since it was in the presence of Anjali..Every scene between Arnav and Khushi was beautiful, for a change it felt like it was their story..I only hope that it continues to be that way...and Arnav packs up and ships Dadi away...my SKD Day Dreaming

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2ashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-maalooHriju321--Sari--soapsuds--sumana13--premparbatshowstruck.Mandy.Pr1yankasbk2ipkbs

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sari and all the spice gurlz for the awesome hang out ... I love reading all your posts... feels nice to be together during the sad Creepali tracks...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooHriju321premparbatshowstruck--Sari--soapsuds.Mandy.sbk2Pr1yankaipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

But before that happens can we get a mini track of a happily married ArHI , maybe a honeymoon in UK now that Barun has announced his  soon to come visit to the UK. We deserve some reprieve before the next drama.  What do you say girls ' Yes to Romance.

Definitely yes to romance...we will make your SKD our SKDDay Dreaming

Sahana2chatterbug-Maggie-Hriju321maaloo--sumana13--premparbatshowstruck.Mandy.sbk2ipkbs

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

@ Sari, at the risk of sounding  like a broken record.. your posts are an utter delight to read, much better than the episode.

My hope is that when ASR finally yields to Anjali I want him to say "If Shyam can come in then Khushi will also come in with or without pheras". Have everyone under the same roof, level the playing field and then let the games begin!!!

@Mandy, I miss Payalia too. I am sure she will be on Khushi's side now that Akash is swaying towards Anji's side. The aftereffects will have to be felt on all members of RM

@Ratna, honeymoon?Big smile, SKD indeed. I would be more than happy if they just give us a couple of episodes with Khushi's smile back and less of Anjali and Shyam.

Ditto Savvy  .

On Sari's fantastic post and anlysis.  I specially enjoyed the bit on Shyam's manipulative plan to attack Arnav's two most imporatant people.  A very interesting perspective indeed.

And you Savvy,   What a math equation and I have always been very weak in maths.  I hope IPK is simple else will need your help to decipher...

@Ippy . I miss Vee as well.  Today Priya posted a few lines of a song which fit ArHI so well.   The song from Guide - Tere Mere sapney ab ek rang hai ... Woudl have asked Vee to post it...

Sahana2ashwink630-Maggie-maaloo--Sari--showstrucksavvy05soapsuds--sumana13--.Mandy.sbk2

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Savvy, multiple hugs to you if that happens!!!!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2ashwink630-Maggie-Hriju321Mepharmsavvy05-monalisa---sumana13--showstruck--Sari--.Mandy.ipkbsPr1yanka

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Great post SariClap

Be back in a bit

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie---sumana13--showstruck--Sari--ipkbs

Go to top