Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 29)

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 3279

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Sari who would smile with Dadi???

Imagine dadaji-dadiji chemistry...LOL I am getting a chuckle out of how Papa Malik came to be...ROFL

DAMMIT! I can't get the image out of my head now LOL


I wanted to sleep, tumne tho jaga diya...That was the point....Bilkul Phoolan devi rahi hogi, gun to his head, karo ya maro...ROFL

With one hand half-way in the air "bas.. aap ko galat fehmi ho rahi hai. Aap theek nahi kar rahay hain" ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09maaloo-monalisa-showstruckipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 52142

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by ipkbs

And where on earth did the shaadi decorations go?
Here the bride and groom are prancing in the same gear and they've already cleaned up?

Million dollar question!

CVs probably figured its of no use now, they'll head straight to the mandir. If only the 360 mandir shaadi can happen already and Khushi can be back at RM with all her haqs to it. I really hope things play out the way we like with Arnav saying if he wants his wife back at RM in exchange for Shyam's return.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09-monalisa-showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Joined: 24 February 2012
Posts: 1865

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by ipkbs

And where on earth did the shaadi decorations go?
Here the bride and groom are prancing in the same gear and they've already cleaned up?

Tumne kitni intelligent sawaal ki hai.  Eggjactly, CVs.  Humein jawaab deejiye? 

Jijaji and mami pulled them down.. 

Manisha ji, kya rocking post banayi hai aapne.. I have to make a jiji appreciation post.. Per my promise to payalia.. Hai! Itne maharathiyon ke beech hum kya likhenge!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321-monalisa-showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Joined: 14 March 2008
Posts: 6064

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Sari who would smile with Dadi???

Imagine dadaji-dadiji chemistry...LOL I am getting a chuckle out of how Papa Malik came to be...ROFL

DAMMIT! I can't get the image out of my head now LOL


I wanted to sleep, tumne tho jaga diya...That was the point....Bilkul Phoolan devi rahi hogi, gun to his head, karo ya maro...ROFL

OMG Sari!!! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruck--Sari--ipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Joined: 05 March 2007
Posts: 1508

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by Rag1ni

So Anjali Di didn't anything all night. Oh teri! But I thought most humans didn't eat anything during the night. Chaliye, Anjali Di ki baatein toh Anjali Di hi jaane.

When I was a child, because I was very hyperactive, my daadi used to make this kheer in which she would add a fistful of khus khus (poppy seeds). Apparently it was useful to knock me out for a few hours. Hope Stoppy Daadi has this secret recipe when she makes kheer today.
 
Shocked  Does that really work?  **runs off to try it...**LOL

But if you want your kids to become engineers type or study econ, don't try it. Apparently the long term side effect is stupidity and liberal arts degrees. Badein buzurgo ne kaha hain.
 
Since everyone and their mother seems to want to adopt you...I think you are a fantastic case study on the pros of poppy seed use!LOL  And if my kiddies can keep me entertained with those fantastic vms..heck, I am gonna get started!  LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51zainah09-monalisa-showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Joined: 14 March 2008
Posts: 6064

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by ipkbs

And where on earth did the shaadi decorations go?
Here the bride and groom are prancing in the same gear and they've already cleaned up?

Tumne kitni intelligent sawaal ki hai.  Eggjactly, CVs.  Humein jawaab deejiye? 

Jijaji and mami pulled them down.. 

Manisha ji, kya rocking post banayi hai aapne.. I have to make a jiji appreciation post.. Per my promise to payalia.. Hai! Itne maharathiyon ke beech hum kya likhenge!

Mokshaji!!! Waiting to see your post.  Maharathi aur hum??? Aap bhi na! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321zainah09ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 4652

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Since I am catching up on Internet, have you guys seen this?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink77-Pallavi-zainah09-monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 12977

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by Rag1ni

So Anjali Di didn't anything all night. Oh teri! But I thought most humans didn't eat anything during the night. Chaliye, Anjali Di ki baatein toh Anjali Di hi jaane.

When I was a child, because I was very hyperactive, my daadi used to make this kheer in which she would add a fistful of khus khus (poppy seeds). Apparently it was useful to knock me out for a few hours. Hope Stoppy Daadi has this secret recipe when she makes kheer today.
 
Shocked  Does that really work?  **runs off to try it...**LOL

But if you want your kids to become engineers type or study econ, don't try it. Apparently the long term side effect is stupidity and liberal arts degrees. Badein buzurgo ne kaha hain.
 
Since everyone and their mother seems to want to adopt you...I think you are a fantastic case study on the pros of poppy seed use!LOL  And if my kiddies can keep me entertained with those fantastic vms..heck, I am gonna get started!  LOL

My son is grown up... so mujhe aur ek payda karna padega to test effects. Adoption is better-- already proven effects !Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-showstruckipkbs

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SS: Dark clouds and silver linings

2 3 4

Author: silver.lining   Replies: 27   Views: 4717

silver.lining 27 4717 11 January 2012 at 2:28am by it.shalini
OS : The Silver Lining

2 3 4 5

Author: Priya_128   Replies: 33   Views: 3429

Priya_128 33 3429 31 October 2011 at 3:17am by Lily2011
ASR -The Silver Lining

Author: radiance   Replies: 0   Views: 593

radiance 0 593 17 October 2011 at 11:22am by radiance
Arnav:You are d silver lining 2 my dark cloud<3

Author: applesauce.   Replies: 0   Views: 631

applesauce. 0 631 12 October 2011 at 10:12am by applesauce.
Every cloud has a silver lining!!!

Author: Biskybaby   Replies: 2   Views: 748

Biskybaby 2 748 26 August 2011 at 4:21pm by AquaBluez17

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index