Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 27)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

When Mami states that "Anjali's happiness has been given the evil eye..." I was like really?  What about Kushi and ASR...that can totally apply to them too! Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09-monalisa-ipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Sari who would smile with Dadi???

Imagine dadaji-dadiji chemistry...LOL I am getting a chuckle out of how Papa Malik came to be...ROFL

DAMMIT! I can't get the image out of my head now LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa---Sari--Newbiesoapfanipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by -monalisa-

<font color="#000066" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Wow! The hangout is off on a gallop tonight! Updated Page 1.Tongue</font>

ROFL Kheer aur meethai to kha rahe hain lekin shaadi se sharma rahe hai! What the???

and why did they go to buy Mithai?
Mehmaan left bhooke after Dis haadsa so where is the shaadi wali Mithai?

Manisha were looking for logic again. Give us your logic dialogue.

Logic to maaro goli, mehmaan stole all the mithaai and left. Aur Anjali di ke liye day-old mithaai? Never, kabhi nahin. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09Hriju321joenet1234ipkbsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by magnetic693

<div></div><div></div>When Mami states that "Anjali's happiness has been given the evil eye..." I was like really? What about Kushi and ASR...that can totally apply to them too! Ouch

yeah but only Di is allowed to be happy..

ASR and khushi are luggage. That feeds the house...

Edited by ipkbs - 06 September 2012 at 9:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaykay-Maggie--monalisa-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

AD has been crazy tonight...Will catch you'll tomorrow...Goodnight/Good morning IST...Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234zainah09-monalisa-premparbatNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rag1ni

So Anjali Di didn't anything all night. Oh teri! But I thought most humans didn't eat anything during the night. Chaliye, Anjali Di ki baatein toh Anjali Di hi jaane.

When I was a child, because I was very hyperactive, my daadi used to make this kheer in which she would add a fistful of khus khus (poppy seeds). Apparently it was useful to knock me out for a few hours. Hope Stoppy Daadi has this secret recipe when she makes kheer today.

Shocked  Does that really work?  **runs off to try it...**LOL

I bet it does... opium is made from poppy seeds!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321joenet1234-monalisa-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

When Mami states that "Anjali's happiness has been given the evil eye..." I was like really?  What about Kushi and ASR...that can totally apply to them too! Ouch

And did we really need the shot of Khushi when Mami says that.  Yes, CVs, we are perfectly aware who everyone's favorite punching bag is.  Sheeesh. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by howcome

(4) For the love of devi maiyya'. kheer again?  CVs, I was only speaking in jest when I said yesterday that Payal was in the RM kitchen making kheer.    And apparently, kheer in a house that has just witnessed the loss of a baby isn't demented enough 'Aakash and NK are off on a fool's errand of their very own to buy "bahut saare mithaaiyaan".  I'm beginning to accept that Daiyya Ho may the sanest individual in this zoo and is just what the doctor ordered for Anjali.  Satyanash.

(5) Arnavji and Khushiji, you are a truly blessed couple.  Along with assorted telepathic connections, you also share an innate understanding of each other. That was more than apparent today and we couldn't be happier for you.  But, could you enlighten us as to what the status of the wedding is right now?  I'm guessing today or tomorrow would be your haldi and shaadi, so pehleej, tell us what the plans are.  Please to note: Khushi's mehendhi is already fading.  And before someone tells me to stop being insensitive to di's plight, look at #4 above.  They're eating mithaai, for crying out loud.  Surely, they can spare a thought to the scheduled nuptials?

Point 4 ROFL ... I didnt watch it but really they went to get sweets ...that has to be a hall of fame scene in the stupid category 

Point 5 logic silly boatwa appeared after i read this...sorry but the invites must have gone out since it is not so private wedding ... Should we show them some bridezilla videos to inspire how they should react when a wedding date moves without a clue to the world..So who really is managing that situation? just say it is aman and i will shut up 

Yes Isha, they went to buy sweets. And everyone was thrilled as if it was the biggest brainwave ever as opposed to a complete and total DKB moment. 
Yes, show us ASR blue-toothing with Aman about the wedding date and I will shut up too. Tongue

Complete satyaanash Manisha -- who eats kheer where a death has happened? Maybe it was symbolic ?Wink

Hain?  Yeh kaisa symbolism hai?  Please to explain, Ashu.  I'm a symbolism nitwit. 

Kheer is sweet ... sweet is not good for Arnav ... so kheer making means something bad happening to Arnav or all sweets in the house means Arnav loses his sweetie - KhushiWink

Or Anjali ate kheer when she was pregnant .. now miscarriage has happened so kheer so that she can get pregnant again -- DHV entry se!

That's the only symbolism my poor brain can get!Angry

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 06 September 2012 at 9:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kaykay-Maggie-Hriju321Rag1ni-monalisa-ipkbs

Go to top